**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 253 ★★★
    I'm like 33% feeling appreciated. The only item I'm half way excited about is being able to get closer to finishing Act 4. If they would have done 1 energy per tile, this would have been amazing! The rest...I'm pretty meh about even though I could use all of it. I'm sure they'll have buy options as well during the week. Yeah, 33% is about right with this news.
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 ★★
    They gonna respond to the backlash?
  • LurkerLurker Posts: 196
    if we are truly as insulted by the "appreciation" as we sound like we are from these posts...

let's just not log into the game during the "appreciation" week.
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Wow just wow
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 363 ★★★
    Dam that deal is hard to pass up on
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Dam that deal is hard to pass up on

I wish this gif said "it" instead of "he"

yzt9rx9fb89s.gif
  • LUTHORLUTHOR Posts: 9
    Wow, they are doing that huh?
    They said we should set our expectations low after two months of a underdeveloped game and bad updates and still manage to disappoint. They cut a summoner appreciation month to a week, the *gifts* do not adjust acorrdongly to all the player base. I know some people think RDTs are too much but I'm still waiting those because what they did to Archangel was beyond. And the cynism was that weeks later they release a champ (The Wasp) that could do the same than the now nerfed Archangel.

This compensation is so underwhelming and just adds to my disappointment with kabam and how they are handling this game.
This discussion has been closed.