**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    Its an easy fix. Keep all the stuff you said except instead of choosing your package you give then all to us. And toss is some extra 5* shards and a gold realm and its gucci.
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 253 ★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    Its an easy fix. Keep all the stuff you said except instead of choosing your package you give then all to us. And toss is some extra 5* shards and a gold realm and its gucci.

and by extra 5* shards you mean 500% more right?

For real! Half a crystal's worth seems good for those who couldn't do arena and other parts of the game. a 5x5 of 5000 5*, 4*, 500 units, 5 TBCC, 5 T4CC, 500k gold, 50k PHCs.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    Werewrym wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »

and by extra 5* shards you mean 500% more right?

Anything is better than the crud they are feeding us at this point.
  • SCHNOOTSCHNOOT Posts: 49
    The point Kabam seems to keep missing is that if they take care of the player base, we are much more apt to spend money on the game. I know I am.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,494 ★★★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    How about some sort of response here @Kabam Lyra ? You’re responding to other posts, how about a comment?

Give Lyra a break—she’s just the messenger, and there are likely only a limited number of things she is permitted to say. The mods are put in a terrible position of taking the heat for the real decision-makers behind this one.

Dr. Zola

I can't imagine days like today are their favorites. Having to justify all this BS today. But hey, at least its Friday and they can hopefully enjoy their weekend.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,456 ★★★★★
    Raganator wrote: »
    How about some sort of response here @Kabam Lyra ? You’re responding to other posts, how about a comment?

Give Lyra a break—she’s just the messenger, and there are likely only a limited number of things she is permitted to say. The mods are put in a terrible position of taking the heat for the real decision-makers behind this one.

Dr. Zola

I can't imagine days like today are their favorites. Having to justify all this BS today. But hey, at least its Friday and they can hopefully enjoy their weekend.

Agreed. While it is the role of the spokesperson to take the abuse, it doesn’t really help to vent at them. Lyra is likely just the face they put on the announcement; I’m guessing most of the mods other than perhaps Ad0ra are on lockdown re: discussing this debacle and the talking points are to be strictly followed.

As I said earlier, a little context would be nice. I doubt we will get more than platitudes, but it would be nice to receive some reassurance that this isn’t just a dodge. It definitely is an odd decision that feels disconnected from the game team.

Dr. Zola
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    Deeply disappointed from what I can glean from the announcement. Providing “appreciation” is different from apologizing or offering restitution; you can appreciate someone without admitting fault. That’s something the team flatly refused to do throughout the 19.0 meltdown.

I’m really at a loss in trying to understand the team’s decision on this particular approach. I don’t expect a mod to comment on any internal discussions, especially as it may relate to things like responsibility for damaged phones, but a simple explanation of their rationale would be greatly appreciated.

Dr. Zola

4brwio7rw9x9.gif

• JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    Wow. Kabam seems to think that compensation and appreciation are the same thing. They should be appreciating that people still play this game after turning their phones into Hot Pockets or Bricks. They should be appreciating people even attempt to log in after time after time the game drops while you're in the middle of an Alliance War fight, only to come back and see you lost half health and got credited a death, which ultimately affects the outcome of the War. And your only mistake was to trust that Kabam could keep the game running for the 10 minutes it took you to complete the fights on your path.
  • Darth_Bane007Darth_Bane007 Posts: 5
    edited August 2018
    Not that it would make this underwhelming compensation much better, but I'd love to see that potion trade in thing they had run alongside halls of healing that one time.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Ok, can i ask, last year we had summoner appreciation month, its been posted in this thread, and now as comp, we get a week. Does that seem like forward progress? When i consider all the issues involved, it doesnt to me, and apparently it doesnt to most either. So we are here to provide that feedback. Its not about free stuff its about principle and feeling like my investments of time and money to this game are really APPRECIATED.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    I have full stash of heals... revives expiring ... i keep lvl 4 ally potions topped up with glory ... halls of healing mean nothing to me
This discussion has been closed.