**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Summoner Appreciation Week Discussion

Comments

• ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    Hooray... we get to listen to people complain about fee stuff for the next 2 weeks...
    If this is all the compensation we get, it isn’t free stuff. It’s an apology for kabam’s game not working well. And if that apology is as sub-par as what they’ve announced, then I think it’s alright to complain.

It's still free because I lost nothing from the game outages besides being inconvenienced.

Free is free. It's not like you paid for those rewards and didn't receive them.

Kabam could tell us all to go pound sand.

Well then it’s free for you. I personally lost out time to grind arena, quests, Aq and Aw from them. I know that it’s “free” in the sense that I didn’t pay for anything, but it’s not “free stuff” as used as a general term on the forum, it is compensation and if it’s not felt to be enough then the community has a right to complain.

You can complain all you want. Doesn't mean I have to like it or condone it.
  • MJAMMJAM Posts: 13
    Will gold from crystals get the gold boost? PHC, 2* crystals, and most import gold crystals and greater gold crystals
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I missed out on arena, questing, Aq, Aw but I’m being told that I have to choose which one of them I want to be compensated for? Perhaps it would be better to compensate for all issues caused.

I'm sure you only missed out on one mode during the downtime and unplayable state of the game. There's absolutely no way that you could have been involved with AQ, and AW, and Arena, AND the Event Quests... (Heavy sarcasm if you can't detect it)
  • CoachLedCoachLed Posts: 355 ★★
    MJAM wrote: »
    Will gold from crystals get the gold boost? PHC, 2* crystals, and most import gold crystals and greater gold crystals

Yes
  • GaanjGaanj Posts: 33
    chunkyb wrote: »
    If this is just a summoner appreciation, it's fine and appreciated. 100%. Thank you.

If this is supposed to be a compensation package for the months of extreme issues, that would be very bad imo. It doesn't do enough to compensate for 19/overheating/frequent outages/bugs.

What he said.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,629 ★★★★★
    1k 5* sucks. It takes 10k for a 5*. Even for a low lvl player thats not really appreciating them. This is all just a shame. Your game has downright sucked for 2 months solid and this is the best you came up with. Rehashed poo and a pittance of shards. Your close to losing a 3 yr player. You havent the slightest idea of appreciation at all.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    I’m gonna refrain from replying to anyone in this thread, my first comment got me a warning because I think this is heading towards a forum trainwreck.

That said, I’m okay with this event. I went and did other things besides demolishing my own phone during the overheating issues. I am not that addicted that I must get my daily dose in.

I do understand those that find it lackluster though, having started all these threads upon threads over the last weeks where imaginations ran rampant.

Place your bets on how long this thread will stay open... I'm not going to complain about free stuff, but I understand why tons of people would be mad about this "compensation". It doesn't really compensate those who spend hours in arena grinding for 5* and 6* shards or the featured heroes. It doesn't make up for lost wars and AQ, and it doesn't make up for all of the shards and catalysts that were missed out on while the game was unplayable. This issue didn't really affect me, but I am completely on the players side in this case because tons of players missed out on so much more than 1k 5* shards.
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    As others have said, if this is just a random Summoner Appreciation thing, it's fine. IF they intend it to be a form of compensation, then it is sorely lacking, unless it is merely Part 1 of a Compensation blitz. Their announcement makes no mention of compensation or overheating issues, so it's quite possible it's unrelated, but of course, a mod would have to inform us further.
  • VikingGunn85VikingGunn85 Posts: 33
    severely undercompensated, when compared to how Kabam severely overcompensated a small percentage for some assassins Mission nobody remembers
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,977 ★★★★★
    I'm sorry but if these packages u get too choose from 1 then it kinda does suck since what happens if u lost out on aq and aw also arena u have to choose what u want like I think that's a bit too far especially since loads missed arena some didn't even bother with aq or war since if they did then there phone be overheating I think the package should be u get to choose from 1 but let people have at least alliance and arena package sent together since they missed out so much questing didn't really hurt them since they didn't miss much unlike arena for the 5 star shards and units that are avalible for that month in arena also all the bc they lost out on I don't grind arena but I agree that missing arena and alliance stuff for overheating problems is bit terrible I would have thought this been something different than on to appreciation week
This discussion has been closed.