**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43 β˜…
    Where is my summoner appreciation gift my mail got nothing
  • Options
    JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22 β˜…
    SAME HERE, I claimed the item and now its nowhere to be found...where can i see it?
  • Options
    Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32 β˜…
    The only acceptable response to this is to give everyone every option.
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    @Nick_Caine_32 I saw the same thing on my account 78zrveppu5r8.png
    9ujcwum71v0a.png
    04e4e64g8rhb.png
    hihhqd51ym0w.png
    evfxpgkk594w.png

f6ughcf3fmzt.jpg
  • Options
    I got the reward with the box and the crystal but I did not read it so I just pressed claim to get my crystal but didn't choose my gift meaning I have not got any gift and it is it in the unclaimed rewards and I would really like the reward for the 1000 5 star shards and energy refils
  • Options
    ThejbjThejbj Posts: 6 β˜…
    Same for me , i only had the 7hr crystal but nothing else , i'm the only one in my team :expressionless:
  • Options
    MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    I received the notification on my phone of the gift, but nothing has come up in the game. They said the bugs were fixed, but I'm still having issues. Anyone else?
  • Options
    BeiresBeires Posts: 3 β˜…
    I dont have any gift
  • Options
    I also am experiencing this issue
  • Options
    Fatty50Fatty50 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Still haven't received anything.
  • Options
    I just got a crystal where are the gifts?

• Options
    I just got the crystal but there were no option of choosing gifts please help

• Options
    MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    Hey we are going to give you a gift for all the issu... wait a second... not only are we giving you a **** gift, but we are going to screw that up too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    So the thing is, i didn't see the option to choose the package. I just claimed it thinking i can choose after i claim. But there is nothing. What will happen? Can i still change it?
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 β˜…β˜…
    Got the crystal, no gift
  • Options
    HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345 β˜…
    Yeah, I got the package but when I touched it nothing came up, so I just hit claim and never got an option to choose any package whatsoever...
  • Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337 β˜…
    I also received the crystal but no gift. Never even saw the option or any button to access it.
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 β˜…β˜…
    For those of us that did not receive our summoner appreciation gifts, I think it would be fun, and a bit cheeky, of Kabam to compensate us with a new title: The Unappreciated.
    It's not an in game item, but would show their sense of humor and actual appreciation of us, IMO.
  • Options
    Bonsoir , je n ai pas eu le choix pour e cadeau d apprΓ©ciation de l invocateur . Serait il possible de corriger cette erreur rapidement . Merci.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit
    7:03PM
    Hey there @issamaf80 and @Captain_COC, we are still working on resolving the issues with the gift selection, but the good news is that whether or not the in-game message was deleted will not have any impact on this. You'll still be able to get it even if the in-game message was deleted. Hope that helps clear things up!

But earlier mike said it was fixed which is true I wonder
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283 β˜…
    Hey @Kabam Miike I still have not received mine.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394 β˜…
    Nothing yet wtf ppl
  • Options
    Did everyone get the appreciation bundle or are we still waiting, because i still don't have mine.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394 β˜…
    Nope
  • Options
    CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112 β˜…
    Lol is that what that was i get better rewards from sa
  • Options
    Will I have to deal with what I got ..or can you fix the situation so I have a choice in what gift I receive
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 β˜…β˜…
    Still nothing smh....lol
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit
    7:03PM
    Hey there @issamaf80 and @Captain_COC, we are still working on resolving the issues with the gift selection, but the good news is that whether or not the in-game message was deleted will not have any impact on this. You'll still be able to get it even if the in-game message was deleted. Hope that helps clear things up!

But earlier mike said it was fixed which is true I wonder[/quot

didnt get noting
  • Options
    Hi I dint have to choosee between the gift of summoners what can I do