Options

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    spktobalaspktobala Posts: 43 β˜…
    Where is my summoner appreciation gift my mail got nothing
  • Options
    JiNTarkanJiNTarkan Posts: 22 β˜…
    SAME HERE, I claimed the item and now its nowhere to be found...where can i see it?
  • Options
    Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32 β˜…
    The only acceptable response to this is to give everyone every option.
  • Options
    Supercaptain18Supercaptain18 Posts: 166 β˜…
    edited August 2018
    @Nick_Caine_32 I saw the same thing on my account 78zrveppu5r8.png
    9ujcwum71v0a.png
    04e4e64g8rhb.png
    hihhqd51ym0w.png
    evfxpgkk594w.png

f6ughcf3fmzt.jpg
  • Options
    I got the reward with the box and the crystal but I did not read it so I just pressed claim to get my crystal but didn't choose my gift meaning I have not got any gift and it is it in the unclaimed rewards and I would really like the reward for the 1000 5 star shards and energy refils
  • Options
    ThejbjThejbj Posts: 6 β˜…
    Same for me , i only had the 7hr crystal but nothing else , i'm the only one in my team :expressionless:
  • Options
    MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    I received the notification on my phone of the gift, but nothing has come up in the game. They said the bugs were fixed, but I'm still having issues. Anyone else?
  • Options
    BeiresBeires Posts: 3 β˜…
    I dont have any gift
  • Options
    I also am experiencing this issue
  • Options
    Fatty50Fatty50 Posts: 6 β˜…
    Still haven't received anything.
  • Options
    I just got a crystal where are the gifts?

• Options
    I just got the crystal but there were no option of choosing gifts please help

• Options
    MitziboiMitziboi Posts: 46
    Hey we are going to give you a gift for all the issu... wait a second... not only are we giving you a **** gift, but we are going to screw that up too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    So the thing is, i didn't see the option to choose the package. I just claimed it thinking i can choose after i claim. But there is nothing. What will happen? Can i still change it?
  • Options
    MjolinarMjolinar Posts: 157 β˜…β˜…
    Got the crystal, no gift
  • Options
    HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345 β˜…
    Yeah, I got the package but when I touched it nothing came up, so I just hit claim and never got an option to choose any package whatsoever...
  • Options
    TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337 β˜…
    I also received the crystal but no gift. Never even saw the option or any button to access it.
  • Options
    Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 β˜…β˜…
    For those of us that did not receive our summoner appreciation gifts, I think it would be fun, and a bit cheeky, of Kabam to compensate us with a new title: The Unappreciated.
    It's not an in game item, but would show their sense of humor and actual appreciation of us, IMO.
  • Options
    Bonsoir , je n ai pas eu le choix pour e cadeau d apprΓ©ciation de l invocateur . Serait il possible de corriger cette erreur rapidement . Merci.
  • Options
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit
    7:03PM
    Hey there @issamaf80 and @Captain_COC, we are still working on resolving the issues with the gift selection, but the good news is that whether or not the in-game message was deleted will not have any impact on this. You'll still be able to get it even if the in-game message was deleted. Hope that helps clear things up!

But earlier mike said it was fixed which is true I wonder
  • Options
    jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283 β˜…
    Hey @Kabam Miike I still have not received mine.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394 β˜…
    Nothing yet wtf ppl
  • Options
    Did everyone get the appreciation bundle or are we still waiting, because i still don't have mine.
  • Options
    rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394 β˜…
    Nope
  • Options
    CateatswhalesCateatswhales Posts: 112 β˜…
    Lol is that what that was i get better rewards from sa
  • Options
    Will I have to deal with what I got ..or can you fix the situation so I have a choice in what gift I receive
  • Options
    Nabz034Nabz034 Posts: 209 β˜…β˜…
    Still nothing smh....lol
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam ZibiitKabam Zibiit
    7:03PM
    Hey there @issamaf80 and @Captain_COC, we are still working on resolving the issues with the gift selection, but the good news is that whether or not the in-game message was deleted will not have any impact on this. You'll still be able to get it even if the in-game message was deleted. Hope that helps clear things up!

But earlier mike said it was fixed which is true I wonder[/quot

didnt get noting
  • Options
    Hi I dint have to choosee between the gift of summoners what can I do