**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit can one of you please address this matter? Thanks...
  • I got the mail and pressed claim yet only received the crystal.tw39errb346v.png that's what I got from the crystal. I've gone to my inventory yet nothing is different. No new crystal, no extra energy refill, no health potions, and no shards, so I didn't receive it. Anyone else have this happen?
  • Same issue here
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    Same here as well. Can't say it is unexpected though....
  • Hyperbolein_1Hyperbolein_1 Posts: 67
    I guess they don’t appreciate all players
    Yep. Happened to me and a lot others, yet no response from kabam yet..
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    All I got was the crystal, @kabam, what is this?
  • Same here
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Hey there everyone, we're currently investigating an issue that is causing some players to not see the option to choose their gift from within their in-game mail. We're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible and will update everyone as soon as we have more info to share.

Will we get compensation for the compensation? ;)

I have to admit, that was my first thought when I realized mine was broken. I thought we could maybe have a Summoner Appreciation Minute in September to compensate for the inconvenience of having compensation delayed. But then I realized the servers would probably be down during it.

Would we then get summoner appreciation second in October?
  • Ya me too it sucks I really hope they fix it soon
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Neither did I I just got a crystal and have been playing over a year and I am level 6. I would of liked a gift but didn't receive one
  • LiamS1990LiamS1990 Posts: 96
    Level 60
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Like they had one job to get opening day right, and still managed to f it up.
  • Lester2332Lester2332 Posts: 32
    This is so unfair.... i could have used these boosts in war at present but instead i have to use my units as kabam screwed up
    I’m level 60. Still nothing for me :(
  • OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    Same here, I was told just to close it and open it again but I still got nothing
  • Be happy that you didn’t have to look at those pathetic packages!

It’s like using a piece of chewing gum on a water leak on the Hoover Dam!
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    Had the same issue
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    They can’t even get the make up gift right LOL
  • Happened same to me ...didn't show me any pack to choose when will I get those packs to choose
  • Hi Team Kabam ,
    I was during a dungeon when i clicked on claim in my mail for summoner gift but did not confirm selection as i was in a hurry and thought to check later and confirm but the gift box have disappeared now, i can't find it in my read mail nir in stash, please help to claim my gift, my game id is Sunil.Babu
  • This stuff happens all the time with smaller crystals and things and I just figure it's Kagan so that's what you get but a reward this big they better make it right
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    @Lester2332 in their defense, they screw up far more than they get right.. so technically if this went off without a hitch it would be a screw-up
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »
    Have you updated to the most recent version? I did that before the appreciation event started; package was there to claim for me

Yes
  • GameSharkGameShark Posts: 10
    And I’m missing the gift, got the package
  • I have the same problem
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    It was immediate on one of my accounts, but delayed a bit on the 2nd. Popped up randomly when I went to my crystal tab.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    FineDog wrote: »
    It seems like there are a lot of different problems happening with the SA gift right now so let's try and figure out who's having what problems.

Before Kabam deleted my poll and merged the post into this one, it was something like 85% people who did not get a gift at all and the rest was evenly split between people who selected their gift based on the items displayed and got the correct items, and people who selected it based on the items displayed and got something else.
  • Same here Team Kabam ,
    I was during a dungeon when i clicked on claim in my mail for summoner gift but did not confirm selection as i was in a hurry and thought to check later and confirm but the gift box have disappeared now, i can't find it in my read mail nir in stash, please help to claim my gift, my game id is Sunil.Babu