**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where is the summoner appreciation package [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Bringr_of_Rain1Bringr_of_Rain1 Posts: 274
    Same here @Kabam Miike
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Same. Got the crystal. No gift package option
  • Zeronaut81Zeronaut81 Posts: 290 ★★
    Have you updated to the most recent version? I did that before the appreciation event started; package was there to claim for me
  • bubbapost1979bubbapost1979 Posts: 22
    I haven't received my appreciation package either. From what I hear it's actually not to bad.
  • sha2356__sha2356__ Posts: 82
    Same
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160
    I never got the Summoner Appreciation Conpensation. When the email came, I just got the crystal and that’s it. I didn’t get any compensation??? Is this just me @Kabam Miike
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    Same
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    Zeronaut81 wrote: »
    Have you updated to the most recent version? I did that before the appreciation event started; package was there to claim for me

Update is optional. Check the changelog
  • ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    Rockets button all over again
  • Clintonwalls101Clintonwalls101 Posts: 140
    So it's not just me then
  • ZainshamsZainshams Posts: 102
    No gifts for me too unfortunately. They've screwed it again as expected.
  • mohamed_anismohamed_anis Posts: 5
    i didn't get to choose any of the gifts only got the 7 hour crystal and my lvl is 52
  • Fatty50Fatty50 Posts: 6
    Neither did I what in the actual ****!
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 752 ★★★★
    Hey there everyone, we're currently investigating an issue that is causing some players to not see the option to choose their gift from within their in-game mail. We're working to get this resolved as quickly as possible and will update everyone as soon as we have more info to share.

Don't worry about it bro! We're not missing anything anyway
  • NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    The exact same thing has happened to me. Hope this gets sorted right away to prevent another community uproar
    Please help me I’m very frustrated cause I’ve been waiting for this compensation for 2 weeks and getting pretty mad.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    hit claim and nothing :'(
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    "Gift" as it is clearly stated like 15 times in the in game mail lol
  • OshEbAICSOshEbAICS Posts: 21
    Me too, I just got the crystal, please solve this.
  • BlueCrabEaterBlueCrabEater Posts: 11
    My mini got it but my main did not.
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    "Gift" as it is clearly stated like 15 times in the in game mail lol

You know what I meant
  • I accidentally claimed the appreciation crystal before selecting my gift, as I didn’t notice the selection boxes, I’ve noticed several other players have done this, is there any way that the message can be resent or a new one be sent out? Thanks.
  • PerginaPergina Posts: 6
    I saw the box in the mail, but didn’t get anything other than the 7hr crystal.
  • I accidentally claimed the appreciation crystal before selecting my gift, as I didn’t notice the selection boxes, I’ve noticed several other players have done this, is there any way that the message can be resent or a new one be sent out? Thanks.