**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Persistent charges broken [Merged Thread]

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Working with VTD in AQ for me. Just not showing the visual aspect. Not sure about any other champs, haven’t used any others yet
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Aegon isn’t carrying combo either.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    edited October 2019
    I noticed this in Arena using Diablo. I wasnt able to activate any of his spells or whatever
  • cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★

Hey there, we're bringing this to the rest of the team. For those who haven't, could you let us know what game mode you were in when you saw this, who you were fighting, who else was on your team at the time, and what nodes were active for the fight, if you remember them?

I've seen this issue in AQ, AW, and EQ. The nodes don't seem to cause the problem since different fights had the same issue of no persistent charges being active or saved.
  • CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    edited October 2019

After this, all charges dissapeared and the bugs started
    @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Lyra
  • Akash1990Akash1990 Posts: 8
    I am in Aw with aegon and see no charges
  • Vash45Vash45 Posts: 1
    Just had my first fight in AW and my Nick Fury started losing health immediately. Now I have a champ that was never hit with 20% health. This is crazy.
  • DrekDrek Posts: 35

This is an AW right now. Didn’t use ST here obviously, but just to show another example.

Regards.
  • Lou_FerrignoLou_Ferrigno Posts: 14
    So I just jumped into war attack and nick fury started the 1st fight with awakened ability active. No decoy just immediately started losing health.
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34
    edited October 2019
    Happened to me as well. Was in the daily nexus quest. First noticed it with Fury boss in fight before. Occurred at about 15:00 PST

Other members:
    4Venom, 6Void, 6RedHulk, 5OmegaRed

@Kabam Zibiit
  • Aegon in MEQ

Sparkles/Corvus in AQ

Sabretooth in AW

All effects seem to work still, just can’t see them in the fight or lose screen
  • MystiKayMystiKay Posts: 87

Hey there, we're bringing this to the rest of the team. For those who haven't, could you let us know what game mode you were in when you saw this, who you were fighting, who else was on your team at the time, and what nodes were active for the fight, if you remember them?

I had started a quest before all this with Nick Fury, and I tested him now and dispite not appearing any persistent charges, he was working like he had them...but after that I stared a new quest and he stared in his second fase

I hope this helps
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I literally made a thread just a few days ago saying that Morningstar's persistent charges were broken and stopping at 3 souls. People acted like I was straight up smoking CRACK with Tyrone Biggums and Lamar Odom smh.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/164457/i-cant-be-the-only-one-that-has-this-morningstar-bug-can-i#latest
  • TCRxTCRx Posts: 23
    I am running AEgon in AQ Map 6 today as usual. No persistent charges for him, and that means my poison and biohazard paths are going to be certain death for me now.

I get that things happen, but I am going to be spending a lot of resources to finish AQ now because of this. I hope that Kabam fixes this very soon (I am already down > 100 hits on my combo count in tier 1) and finds a equitable way to keep those impacted from too much negative experience.
  • Prince_YoshiPrince_Yoshi Posts: 1
    AW and Questing with Stealth Suit Spiderman. I can go through the process of activating his Web-foam, but when the fight starts, it doesn’t actually work. You get the display saying the web foam is loaded but when you actually fight, the debuffs don’t apply and the animation doesn’t show any foam.
  • JustPlaynJustPlayn Posts: 3
    I was in AQ. Fought four times. Did not see a persistent charge with Aegon in any of my fights nor did it show up in the pre-fight screen. That's going to cost me pots today/tonight. Dang it.
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    I just beat an IMIW & NC with Corvus and no charges.

Nit even the 0 shows. Literally, the blue spiked ball with the charges is absent

• Ang3lOfD3athAng3lOfD3ath Posts: 78

My Aegon is working fine
  • JimmyNabhaJimmyNabha Posts: 6
    Heimdall persistent charges not showing too neither his power gain during next fight, BUT Aegon abilities are working and increasing even when no persistent charge showing
  • NilpoNilpo Posts: 19

Maybe was a change to Fury because of the ongoing issue with facing Thanos in AQ ? Maybe a change was made for that but ended up breaking something else ??

See thread “AQ Thanos Heal Prevention” for earlier problem.

EDIT: or maybe is a Persistent Change problem, related to all the other champs with Charges not showing today now too.

What issue? Nick Fury destroys Thanos in AQ. Probably the best match up in the game right now.
  • xdethsquadxxdethsquadx Posts: 50
    My corvus in aq map 6 still getting charges
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 126
    It appears to be happening in every mode with every champion, but it's not happening not enemies. Uncollected Mephisto had and used all his charges
  • I fought a mephisto in AW and persistent charge was not present and he didn't regenerate at all
  • ms is broken! she should have 4 charges by now in AW!
  • arowsell94arowsell94 Posts: 12
    Like everyone else, no charges on my Corvus in AW
  • DocBDocB Posts: 150
    No souls for MS... she is broken too
  • HoündHoünd Posts: 18

Every for me with Corvus on Android. AQ and arena. The charges symbol is missing .
  • @Zibbit
    MS in AQ map 6, against anyone. Seems to be a display glitch: I kept count of my charges as I should have earned them with L3 and I was gaining the abilities even though there was no indicator.
  • Glad I saw this post. I normally use aegon in aq but I tested my fury in arena and didn't want to risk a terrible aq performance