Can't Collect Rewards [Merged Threads]

Comments

• EternalHawkiEternalHawki Member Posts: 2
    I'm having the same issue. Can't collect and idk if it will still record the next rank if I don't collect this one.
  • QuigonnQuigonn Member Posts: 14
    I have 2 rewards I still can’t claim

• PRABHSHARAN13PRABHSHARAN13 Member Posts: 21
    Device : Motorola G5 Plus
    Android Version : 9 (Pie)
    Game Version : 25.0.1
    Can't Claim Milestones Rewards from special ones (win fight against villians). I have completed all fights and rewards (1k 5star shards & tier 2 elemental crystal) but nothing happens when I click on claim now.

And I have completed the mercenaries objective and claimed that one but still cant claim other one.

See I made progress and claimed mercenaries objective reward but cant claim other ones.

And If I try to claim though stash, it starts showing internet connectivity problem sign even if internet working fine.

• VishalRajwadiVishalRajwadi Member Posts: 33
    edited November 2019

This is the second time I am posting it. I am not sure what is wrong with Kabam..
    They really need to gear up or move forward.
  • KevinB2KevinB2 Member Posts: 7

Just be nice to claim special rewards first since it is on a timer. Gonna have to blow through so duel stones I guess so I can get all the mercs done once we can claim rewards.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Member Posts: 527 ★★★
    Like the notice at the top of the forums?
  • Titan_slayerz84Titan_slayerz84 Member Posts: 16
    @Kabam Miike in having same problems claiming my rewards from special objective. this is ridiculous. please help
  • Lord_Drakon_x9Lord_Drakon_x9 Member Posts: 3
    Same here except i have a Huawei p9 lite milestone of fantastic family and foes win fights against villains event won't let me claim the awards of 3 and 4 haven't completed the 5th yet for it but here's a pic

There's always something when a new update comes out
  • MemphistophilesMemphistophiles Member Posts: 79
    I've been having the same issue. Unable to claim the Special Objective rewards since yesterday.

The funny part? I can claim them with my alt account. No issues there whatsoever.
  • Dmo1973Dmo1973 Member Posts: 45
    Been over 12 hours with no status update from Kabam. Getting really frustrated with the lack of communication on this.
  • Logan75Logan75 Member Posts: 1

Same here I can't claim my reward
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    The first Rewards from the Mutant Combat Event and the 24 Science Iso-8 from my recent 5 Star Luke Cage Dupe have Merged and Crash my Game anytime I attempt to collect them...
    Just What? How Even?
  • StafmanStafman Member Posts: 0

Hi everyone,
    As it is shown in the picture, I cannot claim those rewards as the button does not work and the whole app is down by internet connection interuption.
    I assume that a dynamic bug has appeared in the Marvel's servers connecting with the app at that point.
    So, is any fix on way to deal with this problem?
    I look forward to hear from you!
  • mdsubmdsub Member Posts: 180
    There’s a big green box at the top of the forum addressing this as a known issue that theyre working on
  • KaoPadKaoPad Member Posts: 0
    Every time i click accept this reward it will be disconnect . Try plz
  • Jorile1871Jorile1871 Member Posts: 4
    Same here and I just got access to areas again it sucks I might miss my goal because of it
  • Jorile1871Jorile1871 Member Posts: 4
    Same here and I just got access to areas again it sucks I might miss my goal because of it
  • WilhelmXVWilhelmXV Member Posts: 2
    I can't get special rewards too... Problems in arena and repeated fights
  • LaserDude19LaserDude19 Member Posts: 2
    I can't either. For some reason, my Fantastic Family and Foes reward combined with my Tech Combat reward in my stash. And Everytime I attempt to collect it, I get some server connection issues which kick me from the game.
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Member Posts: 177 ★★
    Same it’s a bug kabam have yet to fix
  • Nolia234Nolia234 Member Posts: 35
    Can’t claim my sigil milestones don’t wanna miss out on this weeks rewards
    Update: Still can't claim 3/5, but claimed 4/5.

• JaysJays Member Posts: 3
    I can’t claim my rewards. Anyone else have this issue?? I need my 1000 5* crystal shards to get a 5* champion.
    Same. I need my 1000 5* shards to collect a 5* champion.
    Has kabam replied to these comments to resolve these issues??
  • PRABHSHARAN13PRABHSHARAN13 Member Posts: 21
    hey @Kabam Miike I am afraid I might loose these rewards
  • DaseriDaseri Member Posts: 0
    I got my killmonger duped yesterday and i couldnot claim the rewards for that when i tried to claim it ,it is showing to reconnect.i have reconnected many times but i couldnot claim my rewards.please look into this problem.
    Uhhh... their reply is at the top of the page inside that yellowish box. I was merely elaborating upon how the issue is presenting itself and effecting me.
This discussion has been closed.