**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How many easter eggs are in MCOC?

2»

Comments

• Pool5555Pool5555 Posts: 63
    Blade has a red circle of blood underneath his feet while standing near a bleeding opponent.

Not sure if this counts or not
  • LeoGnarleyardoLeoGnarleyardo Posts: 355 ★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Magneto and juggernaut are immune to emmas reverse controls due to their psychic warding helmets.

I think Sabretooth should have been included here, by Kabam. Sabretooth has been immune to psychics for decades. Since Wolverine popped a claw in to ST’s brain, back in the 90’s.
    Quite true
    Yeah i like how in one comic when Xavier or someone tries to mind control Sabertooth, it just tickles his nose a little bit and makes him sneeze
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I don't have a screenshot of it, but it came to my attention while doing F4 rifts on master.
    If you apply a armor break to Mysterio, one of his callouts on screen is "Merely a Crack".
    Perhaps someone on the game team is a Monthy Python fan.
  • ApostilaTTMApostilaTTM Posts: 7
    someone saw a interaction between namor and dr doom ?? i dont have a print, but it happened, and they talked a lot !!
  • Couple more recent links to Easter Eggs ...

Titles of quests in ACT 6.4 ...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/186022/act-6-4-quests-named-after-yakuza-0-ost

MAGIC (MTG) card game references in new female Sorcerer Supreme's Profile ...
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/187868/mtg-easter-egg-in-sorcerer-supremes-special-attacks

• NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I don't think the Gwenpool thing is an Easter egg, pretty sure it was just a bug with the character models. Like how Hood used to also be invisible during his sp3 if you used it while he was invisible.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    As many as VtD wants to launch.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    My favorite one, don’t know if anyone has said this, is when you fight Dr Doom with Gwenpool, text on screen appears saying: You look like War Machine in a hoodie, referencing something she also said in the comics.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Pool5555 said:

Blade has a red circle of blood underneath his feet while standing near a bleeding opponent.

Not sure if this counts or not

He actually gains 7% a bar of power per second per bleed
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    I am not sure if you noticed it or not in proving grounds easy difficulty the avengers tower can be spotted

thats the avengers tower right next to starlord

I am not sure if you noticed it or not in proving grounds easy difficulty the avengers tower can be spotted

That's in a lot of maps throughout the game.
    Tell me where they are
    Speeds80 said:

Think this is a bug but considering it’s the hood...

that happened to me many times
  • Dilanrod13Dilanrod13 Posts: 5
    In the X-men animated series and comics, the only thing Mr.Sinister can’t regenerate from is Cyclops optic blasts. In the game, even if Cyclops beam crits, Mr.Sinister won’t regenerate from it.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    When modok throws an sp1 it says silence, and if you punish it as doom he says I do as I please