**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Continue Carina's Mission in the Battlerealm in Act 6 Chapter 3!

Comments

• TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam just to help you out a bit with the Act 6 overall and if you really want to maximize profits:

Please remove gates from 6.2 and take off the indestructible charges resetting on the champion boss. If you take a destructive charge off then it should stay at 4, then 3 and so on until he's down regardless if the player dies and comes back.

In 6.3 the health pool and the attack rating is far too high. Players such as myself can complete it, I've already done the initial clear and multiple lanes for 6.3 but I'm in no rush to complete it due to the high health pools and extreme damage overall. I had to remove my suicides because the block damage is too penalizing to deal with the bleed damage in-between fights. Please scale it properly per act just like you did with act 5.

I'm open to hear better options, just not play better because like I said I completed the initial clear this is just constructive feedback.
  • DanielguimilDanielguimil Posts: 17
    Hello @Kabam Miike
    Just for general information....
    After explore Act 6.3, those 7k T2A still there.
    We can collect those items or there something wrong ?

If you can answer me it would be nice.

Thanks
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

I have a 6* KG but I'm guessing a r5 corvus with full cosmic boosts will be much quicker.

Why would cosmic boosts help you? The power you get back from the power boosts is based on percentage of their health you damage. With that damage reduction from acid wash youd get essentially nothing back
    +12% attack plus the Planetary boost.
  • Hay anyone know when the maintenance end
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    @Kabam Miike ist that a bit late to change migt just stay ther understand. Why but Can chamge it affyre run os over

I have a 6* KG but I'm guessing a r5 corvus with full cosmic boosts will be much quicker.

Why would cosmic boosts help you? The power you get back from the power boosts is based on percentage of their health you damage. With that damage reduction from acid wash youd get essentially nothing back
    +12% attack plus the Planetary boost.
    Well u won’t deal much danmged because of that either
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    TheKiryu said:

https://youtu.be/3RUuwK7xVaw

I will just leave this here, perhaps it helps some people to save some units...

Now to dupe my 5* Ronan.......I’ve only been trying to dupe him for a couple of years now (he was my 1st 5*, back when the 1st batch of 5* champs was released).
    But that’s beside the point of the vid, let me just say thanks to @TheKiryu for once again helping the community by finding different solutions to a problem (and/or help to spread these creative solutions to a wider public).
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    I will be completing act 6.3.6 when I get off work today. Thanks KT1, I no longer have to relay on ghost for the final boss!
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    It’s cool when kabam gives lesser-used champs certain abilities and then finally releases endgame content that allows those lesser-used champs to use their abilities.

Especially when that kind of specific content has been so rare in the 5 years certain champs have existed. We shouldn’t have to wait 3.5+ years for endgame content that allows our lesser-used champs to shine. Act 4 venom was so long ago for many of us.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Can Mysterio's helmet armor whatever be nullified ?

No. Can only be taken down by armor break or being kocked down by a spider verse hero
    Haji_Saab said:

So the boss of 6.3.5 Mysterio is armor break immune and heard one of the youtubers say that his helmet can be broken by Spiderverse champions. which is Venom. Any inputs ?

If you heavy attack or hit a special attack with a spider verse character, his helmet will be broken. Venom is a spider verse character.

But in my experience, u don’t need to break his helmet on that node. I soloed him a couple of times with CapIW .. which i think is the best counter to him
    Who can also armor break with a cosmic in the team
  • I am unable to chat in game since last month how to solve this bug ??
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I finally decided to do it and damn that medusa is just smh, I need a bleed champ and I need to contend with buffet lol. And I need a certain bleed champ because all the bleed champs I tried don’t do enough bleed. I need Ss or NF. Km didn’t work
    I finally reached a roadblock

I finally decided to do it and damn that medusa is just smh, I need a bleed champ and I need to contend with buffet lol. And I need a certain bleed champ because all the bleed champs I tried don’t do enough bleed. I need Ss or NF. Km didn’t work

With KM you have to stack your 50 bleed charges then drop sp3 and it should melt her

With KM you have to stack your 50 bleed charges then drop sp3 and it should melt her
    Yah I did that it didn’t melt her
    Wait nvm I got to 30
    I’ll go on again like next week or something
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★

Yah I did that it didn’t melt her
    Place 50 stacks of bleed and make sure you bleed her with regular hits before using your sp3.
  • KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
    Hey y’all I’m struggling with 6.3.5 mysterio, any tips? I don’t have CapIW
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

Hey y’all I’m struggling with 6.3.5 mysterio, any tips? I don’t have CapIW

Anyone can take him down. I took him down with Blade, Warlock, CptIW, and evening Sentinel.

Just parry M + Heavy. Bait sp1, back away or parry to wait out the timer.