Day 5 AQ rewards delay? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TheRealApocTheRealApoc Member Posts: 320 ★★

AQ is over and my players are stuck in limbo, can’t use them for other things.

I left the map after it was completed so my champions are okay :)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Day 5 AQ honor and bonus modifier points have not been added to the final scoring as well. I assume this will happen whenever Day 5 finally gets closed out but just want to point out that they are missing, along with the daily crystal exploration/completion rewards and some saying their champs are still locked.

The aq modifier points are included in each days total, if you compare your previous aq 5 day total to this one you will see that
    The honor and bonus pts from day 5 definitely have not been added yet. What's been added for day 5 is a standard day 5 score with no modifiers
    Deacon03 said:

@Worknprogress in my alliance the overall points to determine aq rank and milestones, the additional points have been added. Upon looking at the honor tab, those have not been added to configure the proper milestone.

Additional points definitely have not been added for day 5. I've been tracking them every day since the modifiers have looked bugged from the beginning
  • Galaxy_186Galaxy_186 Member Posts: 30
    Hey guys, I don’t usually type on here but does anyone know where aq rewards are at?And when aq season rewards will be through?
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Deacon03 said:

Day 5 AQ honor and bonus modifier points have not been added to the final scoring as well. I assume this will happen whenever Day 5 finally gets closed out but just want to point out that they are missing, along with the daily crystal exploration/completion rewards and some saying their champs are still locked.

The aq modifier points are included in each days total, if you compare your previous aq 5 day total to this one you will see that
    Go check your final point total... Day 5 modifier points and honor are not included yet. Our alliance is short the some 14mil pts from day 5. We should have been over 400mil with day 5 results but are still showing just under. Our Honor should be showing we got into the T5B rewards but still highlighted at same T2A spot from Day 4. Day 5 is over but it's like it is not. Some people's champs are still locked, day 5 map rewards have yet to be released. I assume once day 5 map rewards are released, the day 5 modifiers stuff will be added but it's not there yet.

I did the math and our alliance did not miraculously jump up 50+million points due to our prestige. The AQ modification points for overall score are incorporated into the total score as you progress through the map and you get that total whatever modification you choice by 100% the map. I did say my alliance honor points have not been added to the milestone part for day 5 yet but the actual AQ points are correct. I triple checked my math
    Thats not how its been working for us. Ive noted every AQ total once we 100% each day but before the day was finished. Once it completed and our AQ daily rewards came in, our overall score jumped up based on the bonus points from AQ modifiers.
  • a7xs1dew1ndera7xs1dew1nder Member Posts: 18
    Today's final quest is completed but no rewards checked with other alliances to see if it was just mine and they are having the same issue @Kabam Miike any idea what's causing this recent issue?
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Member Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Deacon03 said:

Go check your final point total... Day 5 modifier points and honor are not included yet. Our alliance is short the some 14mil pts from day 5. We should have been over 400mil with day 5 results but are still showing just under. Our Honor should be showing we got into the T5B rewards but still highlighted at same T2A spot from Day 4. Day 5 is over but it's like it is not. Some people's champs are still locked, day 5 map rewards have yet to be released. I assume once day 5 map rewards are released, the day 5 modifiers stuff will be added but it's not there yet.

I did the math and our alliance did not miraculously jump up 50+million points due to our prestige. The AQ modification points for overall score are incorporated into the total score as you progress through the map and you get that total whatever modification you choice by 100% the map. I did say my alliance honor points have not been added to the milestone part for day 5 yet but the actual AQ points are correct. I triple checked my math
    They've been added each day as it completes. Total modifier bonus is 71+ million. Day 5 is 21.6M
    @Kabam Miike could you help with this please?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    Deacon03 said:

Sorry then you need to check again. The day 5 points are there but not the Day 5 modifier points. I built the AQ calculator. We are at 397mil, we should be at 409mil (14 million difference which is the day 5 modifier points).

Our results

Go ahead and plug your numbers into the calculator. You will see you are short as well.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    Look at all the other threads on this exact same topic.

Day-5 not fully finished tabulating yet.
  • CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Member Posts: 27
    I think it's safe to say that no one, especially kabam, knows what's going on.
  • CompEngEvFanCompEngEvFan Member Posts: 27
    Looks like they've started to merge threads so hopefully this means they at least know about the problem.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Hi all,

We are looking into this issue now.
  • nOuxnOux Member Posts: 522 ★★★
    Something is really horrible happening to Kabam servers. All day long game runs on low frame rate, losing data in all around of the game aspects. I think its time to rent new servers or buy new ones.
  • SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Member Posts: 535
    Does this mean it’s going to take weeks to get AQ rewards!!? 😞😞😞😞😞😞
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Member Posts: 235 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra you guys just sent out the wrong honor points
  • AairaMemonAairaMemon Member Posts: 6
    My champs were release after force closing the game session in Android phones, worked for my other Alliance team member too
    Will the rewards be in tonight (if you can answer that) @Kabam Lyra
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Member Posts: 234 ★★
    5 year anniversary coming! Celebration of bugs!!!
  • Antoni_CAntoni_C Member Posts: 4
    edited November 2019
    We have received Honour reward but it’s incorrect.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos

You guys aware of an issue with rewards being incorrect? Can someone comment please. It seems that the honour rewards relate to the honour gained over 4 days of AQ, so the 5th day hasn’t been included hence why the reward is less than it should be.

We are also still missing day 5 AQ rewards
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    Yep... just got the wrong Honor rewards. Sent out T10 Honor milestone of 2160 T2A shards. We hit the T13 milestone though.... Should have received 1800 T5B shards
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Member Posts: 320 ★★
    Deacon03 said:

@Kabam Lyra you guys just sent out the wrong honor points

I agree the rewards we got were from day 1-4 only day 5 isn't reporting at all.
  • AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Member Posts: 144
    What the ish is this

• Arsenal33Arsenal33 Member Posts: 103
    Add my alliance to the list of incorrect Honor rewards. My alliance is all map 6 with unique master identifiers each day, and we only hit milestone 10
  • BosshoggBosshogg Member Posts: 4
    Hit 150M and these are the rewards we got.... think something has gone badly wrong...again.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★
    So r we supposed to sit and be screwed per usual? Can we get some response from a mod?
  • nOuxnOux Member Posts: 522 ★★★

So r we supposed to sit and be screwed per usual? Can we get some response from a mod?

Lyra said they are looking in to it.
  • JMAN337JMAN337 Member Posts: 88
    This is a **** show. We should have scored 18,900 honor since we missed day 1. Instead we get rewards 2 ranks lower and really day 5 is not even finished because the extra points have not been added and we haven't gotten our daily rewards for finishing.

This is becoming a joke. I will be keeping my $$ in my pocket. No more sigil and no black friday/cyber monday deals for me this year. I guess I will take my $300 elsewhere.
  • Mellie_MelMellie_Mel Member Posts: 74
    I'm not even going to claim mine yet. We are still on tier 12 and should be on 15. Need me some T5B! Wouldn't want to get anything "extra" by claiming the T2A as well. I know how people are about equity around here. :smile:
    PS - hi @Jaded
  • AdamtazAdamtaz Member Posts: 33
    Got my champs back when the honor reward came in but no other rewards have come in yet.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,255 Guardian
    edited November 2019
    Yep, Honor Rewards came via mail, but was based on only days 1-4 Honor.

History still doesn’t show day-5, and overall AQ Points still don’t include day-5 Bonus.