**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

πŸŽ‰ Return Of The Giveaway! πŸŽ‰

Comments

• WebheadUnltdWebheadUnltd Posts: 33 β˜…
    In game name - Webhead-F4

Items- 2 GGC’s

Best Thing this year: I became Cavalier, 100% act 5, and finished V2 in a span of a few days. I never though I was good enough for completing this tough content but using the community guides available online, I was able to join the club and am now helping my alliance mates do the same!
  • MatthewmercuryMatthewmercury Posts: 70 β˜…
    In-game: matthewmercury
    Duped a 6 star Corvus from Black widow crystal. Bananapants
    Or finally getting down the champion in 6.2 after blowing all my units/potions on last run
    Would enjoy 2 ggc
  • MorgothMelkorMorgothMelkor Posts: 95 β˜…
    - IGN - MorgothMelkor
    - 2 GGCs
    - best thing this year? either getting a 6* havok or getting my first r5 5* earlier this year
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN - GagoH

2 GGCs and thanks!

My best occurence was simply downloading the game to begin with. I started four months ago and I am officially hooked. I don’t even play other games.

After hours of grinding arena in my first 60 days, I obtained a roster that would later allow me to become UC after 2 months, and explore the last 3 event quests.
  • IGN - Sirius Break

Item - 2Γ— GGCs

Highlight of 2019 MCoC - Man, this is a tough one as 2019 was a great year for my crew and I. So much has happened. However, if I was forced to pick 1 thing, it would be my crew banding together behind me, and moving away from our Toxic leader to our new home. This took me from Officer, to Leader. Not one player wasn't 100% behind the move. It still amazes me how smoothly the move went, and how many are still together (a few have since retired from CoC, or dialed back).

I've been blessed to play alongside some fantastic heads, and the loyalty shown that day still warms my heart. Sure, it's just a fantasy based game at the end of the day, but the connections made in CoC are VERY REAL. So seeing 28 players stick together, one of which provided the Alliance for us to move too, and give me the leader spot was DEFINITELY the highlight of 2019 for me. Landing Platinum Tier in AW Seasons for the 1st time (and every Season since), beating 6.1 to become Cavalier, ranking up my 1st 5* R5, and landing all the great champs I have pale in comparison in my eyes.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461 β˜…
    In Game Name -
    Γ†GΓ˜Γ‘~3
    2 Greater gifting crystals.
    Best thing to happen in game was probably pulling nick fury, I received an awakening gem from a greater gifting crystals which was a skill gem, I was a bit unhappy because at the time I only had 5* crossbones. I then received 5 star shards in the next ggc I opened yesterday and got nick fury so was able to awaken him instantly!!
  • UHJ69UHJ69 Posts: 132 β˜…
    IGN - UHJ 69
    Would love the 2 GGCs prize

One of the best things that happened to me this year was opening a 6* Corvus back in July. He's obviously been a huge help in clearing all sorts of content from war to eq to act 6
  • JRock429JRock429 Posts: 1 β˜…
    IGN - JRock429
    2GGCs

Best thing that happened this year was in game karma... twice.
    First: After saving for blade crystal and not getting blade, I pulled Corvus the very next basic 5*.
    Second: after having someone not keep their end of the bargain on a GGC swap agreement, I pull 5* Dr Doom.
    Twice this year, I have gone from devastated to elated.
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84 β˜…
    IGN - zackb213

Items- 2 Greater Gifting Crystals

Best thing - Around the time of my birthday back in February I did a big crystal opening with some five stars and a six star. I got and duped 5 star domino and then finally got a 6 star corvus Glaive. Guess you could say it was a good birthday.
  • ChriissRChriissR Posts: 650 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Fun Guy Chris

Prize: 2 Grater Gifting Crystals

Best Moment: On Cyber weekend, Bought the deals and opened six 6* crystals. On the 2nd crystal i pulled a 6* Ghost, then on the 6th crystal managed to dupe her! Definitely my best opening!
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 281 β˜…β˜…
    ign- ege999men
    2ggc
    I came back after 1 year of not playing had only 4/40 4*s and finally became uncollected
  • MountainDew69MountainDew69 Posts: 36 β˜…
    IGN - MountainDew69
    Item- 2 GGCs
    Best thing was opening a 5 star Quake as my 4th 5 star!
  • InternetLoserInternetLoser Posts: 14 β˜…
    IGN: InternetLoser
    Prize: 2 GGC's please :)

Pulled a 5* Awakening Gem crystal from a GGC, got science, awakened Cap IW <3

Thanks for the giveaway and merry xmas <3
  • WfpkstevezillaWfpkstevezilla Posts: 121 β˜…β˜…
    IGN: WfpkStevezilla

2 GGC

Best thing recently was a Doom pull from the Black ISO crystal.
  • ArkhamButcherArkhamButcher Posts: 129 β˜…
    IGN-Arkham Knight07
    2 GGC
    Pulling an awakening gem crystal from a GGC yesterday.Thats the reason I want more!
  • Das_giDas_gi Posts: 320 β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    In game name: Das gi

Choice: 2 GGC’s

Best thing that happened: During my last run of lol I finally solo’d maestro boss
  • Jenk6225Jenk6225 Posts: 32 β˜…
    IGN - Jenk6225
    Would love to get 2 GGCs since all the ones I've opened so far have given me **** and maybe you'll give me luck. πŸ€

Getting a 5/65 Corvus to help me to Elders Bane and Cavalier titles. 😁
  • StrawHat47StrawHat47 Posts: 13 β˜…
    IGN: GDR47
    2 GGC's would be great :smiley:

This year, I got uncollected. Being a fairly average player, I was really stunned(pun intended :P) at how difficult content could be fun to play. I pushed through every uncollected events since getting uncollected and now even completed variant 4, this entire year has been a really great experience for me.
    Free to play can be fun to play πŸ˜‡.
  • Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Posts: 461 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Toyota 2015

Prize: 2 GGCs

I think the best thing that happened to me this year was finding an alliance that was actually active and about my level. They've been extremely friendly and have helped me with Act 5 progression so many times!
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224 β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: TwistedTalentz

If i won, 2 GGC please

Biggest thing for me was leaving one alliance, and hopping into my current alliance. It completely changed the game for me. They practically forced me to join in on the harder AQ maps and we would actually win in AW from being so active. I've finally got my first 6 stars with this alliance and and continue to stack up my 5 star roster. My alliance basically pushed me to be a better player all around.

Merry Christmas @LibertyPrimeV1 !
  • ChubsWhiteChubsWhite Posts: 493 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2019
    IGN: King Chubs

Package: 1 GGC + 10 Energy Refills

The best thing that happened to me this year is I was blessed with a beautiful baby girl. I proposed to my girlfriend of 3 years, now my fiance. I was blessed to see 27 years of age on 12/09. As the decade comes to an end, I finally became UNCOLLECTED, and opened my first 6* champion (STORM). 😁
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: DOKTOR.OKTOPUS
    1 GGC it's okay

BEST THING: none, cause kabam don't add jubilee
  • ChristoskillerChristoskiller Posts: 123 β˜…
    Game name: Dr-X-
    My choice is 2 crystals

This year was amazing for me because i realized not all the people is lucky and stop crying about my 5 and 6 pulls .. friendly suggestion keep your units for revives to complete everything.This year completed everything except of LOL that is really not worth it anymore.
    Nice 2020 to everyone and Happy Xmas!
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    HitManDie I’d love the 600 units worth of GGCS I’m tapped on money prolly the rest of the event been trying to get an AG lol.

The greatest thing that’s happened to me this year was Old Man Logan’s buff. A lot of emotional attachment to that champion since I lost my son Logan a few years ago. Love his buff! Made me so happy and I got to participate in beta!!!! Ahhhh good times good times
  • TheGammaDiamondTheGammaDiamond Posts: 2 β˜…
    In game name - ReaperOfShadowz

Items- 2 GGC’s

The Best things that happened for me this year is, first beating act 5 and then recently beating Act 6 Chapter 1 and becoming Cavalier and finally getting my First rank 5 5* in my Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78 β˜…
    IGN - Awesomo Chaos
    Items- 2 GGC’s
    Best Thing this year: I became Cavalier on Black Friday.

Thanks for the generosity!
  • AwesomoChaosAwesomoChaos Posts: 78 β˜…
    IGN - Awesomo Chaos
    Items- 2 GGC’s
    Best Thing this year: I became Cavalier on Black Friday.

Thanks for the generosity!
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    IGN: Speedwagon
    I’d love 2 GGCs

Best thing this year would be finally completing the easy path of LoL after 2 years of playing, might not be big to everyone else but that was a huge leap for me