**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War counted towards season??

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Verzz said:

I noticed that the banner about this issue is gone now. What was the resolution or is that broken now also?

There was another Banner about Cull and Namor. Did it have to come down for that? Can't remember if they've had multiple Banners or not.
    Verzz said:

Verzz said:

I noticed that the banner about this issue is gone now. What was the resolution or is that broken now also?

There was another Banner about Cull and Namor. Did it have to come down for that? Can't remember if they've had multiple Banners or not.
    They had multiple banners up until about an hour ago and now there is only the cull one
    Ah. Ok.
    Lohan33 said:

12. Respect the decisions of the Moderation team. Consider them final.

How am I supposed to follow this rule if you change what in supposed to consider final?
    We respected the decision to have war rating change and some guys used items to hold the rating.

FINAL means you dont change it within hrs..

That mostly applies to actual Moderation of the Forum. Their job is to keep it, as well as communicate between the team and us. People DO make errors. They are Humans.
  • LOL, regarding ppl saying ain’t fair that they moved either Up or Down a Tier and it's ruined their whole Season.

Well, even if that 1 war weren’t messed up, you would have still moved up (if you would have Won that same war) or down (if you would have Lost that war) without problems.

Unless you somehow have a “Guaranteed Hall Pass” from Kabam that says you automatically Win every War you do.

And keep in mind you may have been in same boat as your next “real” war (#6) Opponent, who may also have either went Up or Down same as you. And so you might have just ended up matching next war against someone in same Rating as you anyways.

And even if not (matching), the problem had only resulted in being potentially matched against someone who was only 1 normal Win/Loss away from you anyways (not like a Tier-6 Ally was now somehow matching rest of season against Tier-3 Ally's),
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

LOL, regarding ppl saying ain’t fair that they moved either Up or Down a Tier and it's ruined their whole Season.

Well, even if that 1 war weren’t messed up, you would have still moved up (if you would have Won that same war) or down (if you would have Lost that war) without problems.

Unless you somehow have a “Guaranteed Hall Pass” from Kabam that says you automatically Win every War you do.

And keep in mind you may have been in same boat as your next “real” war (#6) Opponent, who may also have either went Up or Down same as you. And so you might have just ended up matching next war against someone in same Rating as you anyways.

And even if not (matching), the problem had only resulted in being potentially matched against someone who was only 1 normal Win/Loss away from you anyways (not like a Tier-6 Ally was now somehow matching rest of season against Tier-3 Ally's),

I am only concerned about the points. We intentionally lost to stay in tier we are in because we did not want to go up. We left 2 boss up. If the points don’t adjust out it’s the end of the season for us
    Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

How am I supposed to follow this rule if you change what in supposed to consider final?
    We respected the decision to have war rating change and some guys used items to hold the rating.

That mostly applies to actual Moderation of the Forum. Their job is to keep it, as well as communicate between the team and us. People DO make errors. They are Humans.
    And people get fired for making errors all the time I just want accountability for glaring false info
    False info.....hmm...pretty sure he clarified. The original comment stated they would change. Second one said the same thing, with the addendum that they would be manually altered later on. Tell me, what do you do that fires people for making clarifications as they receive developing news?
    You clarify by posting a contradiction to yourself without removing the now outdated or false info? Leaving 2 versions of the story out?
    That sounds really clear and clarifying.

Wait no.it sounds like just the opposite of clarified.

I work in server management and yea if someone wrote on the log 2 conflicting reports of what they did they would be removed as soon as it was noticed (daily log check) There wouldnt be a single thought about keeping them or waiting for an excuse
    It didn't contradict itself. They did in fact, change. What was added was the manual adjustment later on. Both statements are cohesive.

• I am only concerned about the points. We intentionally lost to stay in tier we are in because we did not want to go up. We left 2 boss up. If the points don’t adjust out it’s the end of the season for us

The Points will be removed, and will not be part of Season Overall. Hard to see those statements by Kabam in 6 pages of other replies, but they did say that.

As for “unfair” matchups in succeeding wars, plenty of very long posts all year long about unfair matchups in general every single season, regardless of a 1-War minor shift in WR up/down.

Lohan33 said:

Lohan33 said:

And people get fired for making errors all the time I just want accountability for glaring false info
    False info.....hmm...pretty sure he clarified. The original comment stated they would change. Second one said the same thing, with the addendum that they would be manually altered later on. Tell me, what do you do that fires people for making clarifications as they receive developing news?
    What...?

The first comment (the one lohan shared) said aw 5 would affect the rating.

The second comment (the one I shared) said aw 5 would NOT affect the rating.

Please at least try to follow the conversation you attempt to be a part of.
    "It will still happen for this War, but we will fix it manually."
This discussion has been closed.