**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Mutant to R5? Archangel vs. Colossus!

RoOOtsRoOOts Posts: 234 ★★
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Hello fellow summoners,

which 5 * Mutant champ would you R5 in my case?

Archangel or Collosus?

I already have Domino at R5.

My other R5 are DH, Ghost, Hyp, Venom, SS, Aegon, Quake, Void.

Don't have 5* Emma Frost or OR.

Im cavalier, have done most variants, and one run through 6.2. would like to try one run through 6.4 soon.

Additional Quesions:

-I could lvl up each one of them pretty high. Which sig lvl would you recommendnfor each char?

Are there any other really good/necessary synergy do consider?

Thank for your help!

BG

Ro00ts

Which Mutant to R5? Archangel vs. Colossus! 34 votes

Colossus
58%
TerraLvernon15RoOOtsBrokenAssumedNameLibertyPrimeV110or_StrongLordRaymond3VoltolosX_Factor_AgentFF10EtjamaK3600BigKidScottyRU11011King_Leo321FiiNCHSpideyFunkoTheToxicCactusTheMailmann 20 votes
Archangel
38%
Ja1970simolazMegaGalacticDisgruntled_User_123HyzerBombBLACKMILKTEA_88Adamb208Aaronc94Narwhal52xtmhunter45RocketWaffleH_I_ZCaptainGame 13 votes
None of both in options
2%
JueVioleGrace 1 vote

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Colossus
    He's the one less easily countered. AA is neutered against those immune to one or both of his debuffs. And Chromeboi is a defensive and offensive tank while AA isnt as much
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    I'd say get Colossus' Sig as high as you can, he's still great at just Sig 1 but the Higher his Sig the more likely it is to activate an Armor Up when he Tanks an Immunity and more likely for an Expiring Armor to Convert into a Permanent one which is where the Fun Really begins. Also no the OR and Emma Synergies are not Required, they are insane Boosts but he still Dominates without them.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,832 ★★★★★
    Sunspot > Both of them