Options

Incoming Hijacked Transmission... What does it mean? [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,812 ★★★★★

From the “break me into 5 pieces” and “an arm and a leg”; I’m guessing there will be something like 5 cards of Platinumpool (like the Yugioh thing), with an arm and a leg being 2 of those. It fits into Platpool’s uses of cards in his abilities too

When did he mention an arm and a leg?
    one of the messages had an arm and a leg in orange text. Don’t know if it’s on here.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,694 Guardian
    edited May 2020
    Where did he say “Arm and a Leg” ?? Not in the Pics of the 3 Msgs above. (edit, oh, anyone save that ?)

And would be funny (if he didn’t already say 5 pieces) if you had to beat him 14+ times to get some reward. Since max # if use Chronometer will be 13.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

Where did he say “Arm and a Leg” ?? Not in the Pics of the 3 Msgs above. (edit, oh, anyone save that ?)

And would be funny (if he didn’t already say 5 pieces) if you had to beat him 14+ times to get some reward. Since max # if use Chronometer will be 13.

Lol
  • Options
    AparoidAparoid Posts: 17
    Has anyone tried fighting him with a full pool team? Meaning, deadpool x force, og deadpool, goldpool, gwenpool and venompool?
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Aparoid said:

Has anyone tried fighting him with a full pool team? Meaning, deadpool x force, og deadpool, goldpool, gwenpool and venompool?

Why tho. I have never seen rewards given out like that on mcoc
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    I’ve got his messages 4 times now and I believe I have it figured out but I’m not 100% sure
  • Options

• Options
    dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    @Apocalypse189 what are you thinking it means?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,289 ★★★★★
    I'm thinking it would be fair to have his availability be random like that. You fight him enough, you get him. All random.
  • Options
    RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★

I know barely anything about Yu-Gi-Oh, but PlatinumPool being the Exodia of MCOC sounds awesome, if that's what the messages are referencing.

• Options
    StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I only got the first message stating he used only 1% of its power after an ambush.

Did you get the other after another ambush too ?
  • Options
    Stellar said:

I only got the first message stating he used only 1% of its power after an ambush.

Did you get the other after another ambush too ?

Yes
  • Options
    JeverwJeverw Posts: 86
    Wondering if this is like Yahtzee with 5 appearances and he would give you a 5* PlatinumPool. Better yet, a 6* PlatinumPool. Maybe a 1/6 chance each time to face him, too?
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,157 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020
    I'll bet this will be just as big of a let down as last month's Sticky Key "MYSTERY' reveal...but I guess we will see... I hope it's something cool
  • Options
    sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    I haven't even been ambushed once, although ive done all the epic rifts i could up untill now...
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I think he's actually hinting the rewards you're gonna get in your next run. The first time, he sent me a message highlighting "1% of my maximum power" then I did a run and got 100 6* shards, exactly 1% of a 6* crystal! The next time it was "break me into pieces" then I got 1000 5* shards which are "pieces" of a 5* crystal! The next time it was something referring to "20% of something" (can't really remember how that particular message went), then I got 2000 5* shards, exactly 20% of a 5* crystal!
    So yeah, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the rewards. Probably Easter eggs for smart summoners to figure out!
  • Options

I think he's actually hinting the rewards you're gonna get in your next run. The first time, he sent me a message highlighting "1% of my maximum power" then I did a run and got 100 6* shards, exactly 1% of a 6* crystal! The next time it was "break me into pieces" then I got 1000 5* shards which are "pieces" of a 5* crystal! The next time it was something referring to "20% of something" (can't really remember how that particular message went), then I got 2000 5* shards, exactly 20% of a 5* crystal!
    So yeah, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the rewards. Probably Easter eggs for smart summoners to figure out!

By the way, that "20% of something" part was actually "split myself into five". Still got a fifth of a 5* crystal so it still makes sense!
  • Options

None of that had happened to me lol

• Options
    Anyone got fought him five times yet?
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70

Anyone got fought him five times yet?

Every rift i did so far i fought him
  • Options
    Dogor2393Dogor2393 Posts: 70

• Options
    edited May 2020
    I’ve worked it out. I think
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,157 ★★★★★

I’ve worked it out. I think

explain
  • Options
    Mr_hankey81Mr_hankey81 Posts: 8
    Try using just one champion in team ;)
  • Options
    He’s trying to get friends so wants to become our friend because of the strength we possess
  • Options

Try using just one champion in team ;)

Have you tried to run 1 champ in epic with 22k bosses and 2nd opponents?

I had a 22k duped nick fury on the featured 5* path lol
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
    1% of my true power - His Drop Rate is 1% to get
    break me into pieces - The crystals that break when you open them
    Split myself into 5 - Either be 5 different Deadpools together with him included or he is gonna be a 5* only
    Arm and Leg - Havn't Figured that 1 out yet since i havn't seen it yet
  • Options
    Isn't anyone going to tell us what they got from the next run immediately after a particular message?