**Login Issues - Update Aug 9**
Hotfix 36.1.1 is now live. This fix targets errors while logging in that some summoners faced. Manual update may be required.

Tigra is looking a little broken

NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★
Her miss mechanic from the gameplay just looks insanely over powered from the player stand point. Like she might able to counter some of the Collectors Specials with ease which is still something not may champs can do.
«1

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 30,619 ★★★★★
    So Shulk.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

    She's not broken. The miss can be shut down with slow and exhaustion.

    But like how often do we get Slow and Exhustasions on us when playing
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 444 ★★★
    I don't see it, unless you're talking about Act 4 Collector..
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★

    Maybe I'm missing something... but she doesn't look very impressive at all. 🤔

    Your telling me the Ability to dodge every special attacks on the game isn't impressive
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,351 ★★★★

    Maybe I'm missing something... but she doesn't look very impressive at all. 🤔

    It was only a 4 star give her a break
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

    By the eight, she isn't even fully out yet. I'd say wait and see before jumping to conclusions.

    Wait and see for stuff like what. Here gameplay footage directly from Kabam themselves?
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 1,660 ★★★★

    Maybe I'm missing something... but she doesn't look very impressive at all. 🤔

    Your telling me the Ability to dodge every special attacks on the game isn't impressive
    Did you not listen, "NON-CONTACT ATTACKS"
    So like half of the specials in the game?
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★
    edited May 2020

    Maybe I'm missing something... but she doesn't look very impressive at all. 🤔

    Your telling me the Ability to dodge every special attacks on the game isn't impressive
    Did you not listen, "NON-CONTACT ATTACKS"
    So your telling me that any contact attack isn't possible to dodge. Cause all you need to do is dash back. Which she can still do. Therefore she does the the potential to dodge every special attack there is besides sp3s because that's an obvious omission and Grandmasters sp2
  • I'll just wait till they come out to see the videos
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    If other champs can do it without being called "OP", then she can too.
  • CtuchikCtuchik Posts: 352 ★★
    Terra said:

    By the eight, she isn't even fully out yet. I'd say wait and see before jumping to conclusions.

    By the nine... Dont dismiss Talos. I hope you're not a supporter of the Thalmor..
  • TerraTerra Posts: 6,692 ★★★★★
    Ctuchik said:

    Terra said:

    By the eight, she isn't even fully out yet. I'd say wait and see before jumping to conclusions.

    By the nine... Dont dismiss Talos. I hope you're not a supporter of the Thalmor..
    He was a man. A great man. But never a god.
    Personally I'm more excited for Tigra than HitMonkey but I hope Tigras debuffs aren't the same as Annihalus duration of the debuffs
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,748 ★★★★★

    NC can dodge any special in the game, including grandmaster sp2. Nobody ranks him up or says he's broken....

    Doesn't Grandmaster shut down all evade/miss ablities during his special attacks
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    A l p h a said:

    Looking at kt1 recent video... shes looking pretty pants, dont bother getting any cavs for her, she aint looking worth it... low damage, one cool trick, but no other utility.

    Relative to who? That likes saying Symbiote Supreme or Longshot suck because of their number of hits against lol Starlord. She also has a 7 hit combo and ton of hits on her special 2. Shes easily looking to being on par with most mystics. There's no point in comparing her with Doom or Claire since shes nothing like them, but neither is SS.

    With her huntress sense powergain you can basically just spam unblockable specials constantly shutting down all buffs for the entire fight. Shes also another act 6 champion boss counter for all the players that say he has so "little" counters. Like Red Guardian shes continuing the trend of champions designed to counter unstoppable.

    If she hit any harder then she would be broken. Its obvious that if they let her work with MD shed be broken for sure so they gave her own powergain mechanic.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 527 ★★★
    Lunae said:

    A l p h a said:

    Looking at kt1 recent video... shes looking pretty pants, dont bother getting any cavs for her, she aint looking worth it... low damage, one cool trick, but no other utility.

    Relative to who? That likes saying Symbiote Supreme or Longshot suck because of their number of hits against lol Starlord. She also has a 7 hit combo and ton of hits on her special 2. Shes easily looking to being on par with most mystics. There's no point in comparing her with Doom or Claire since shes nothing like them, but neither is SS.

    With her huntress sense powergain you can basically just spam unblockable specials constantly shutting down all buffs for the entire fight. Shes also another act 6 champion boss counter for all the players that say he has so "little" counters. Like Red Guardian shes continuing the trend of champions designed to counter unstoppable.

    If she hit any harder then she would be broken. Its obvious that if they let her work with MD shed be broken for sure so they gave her own powergain mechanic.
    I see what you're saying but look at it realistically... shes hitting 600 damage hits at a r3 6 star! By any standards thats terrible, she'll be handy for fights with alot of buffs maybe, but general usage especially when you compared damage to longshot then its nowhere even close...
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 527 ★★★
    Look at that video and you'll see all the evidence, shes not worth going for... at all from whats been shown, another pants shoddy 2020 champ. Only been 1 maybe 2 released this year which has been good... which is a real shame, because she looks amazing and i love tigra as a marvel character... im gutted that shes looking like ebony maw damage! I hope im wrong... i really want her! But shes looking like nothing more than an elsa synergy
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    So she can miss non contact special attacks.... which about at least a good 90% of all the non contact special attacks the majority can already dodge with a 99% success rate.

    How in the world is that overpowered. In reality I don’t think of it as particularly even useful against champs outside of those small handful of champs that have nearly impossible specials to evade. And ghost already covers that for me effectively.

    To me the character looks pretty average but will wait for release to make a real judgement. Without a way to cycle to higher damage than was displayed though I don’t see it with the low amount of utility. Some niche applications likely across the content where she will be good to use.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 3,826 ★★★★★

    NC can dodge any special in the game, including grandmaster sp2. Nobody ranks him up or says he's broken....

    Doesn't Grandmaster shut down all evade/miss ablities during his special attacks
    he can still dex it, his dex is superior
  • LunaeLunae Posts: 371 ★★★
    A l p h a said:

    Lunae said:

    A l p h a said:

    Looking at kt1 recent video... shes looking pretty pants, dont bother getting any cavs for her, she aint looking worth it... low damage, one cool trick, but no other utility.

    Relative to who? That likes saying Symbiote Supreme or Longshot suck because of their number of hits against lol Starlord. She also has a 7 hit combo and ton of hits on her special 2. Shes easily looking to being on par with most mystics. There's no point in comparing her with Doom or Claire since shes nothing like them, but neither is SS.

    With her huntress sense powergain you can basically just spam unblockable specials constantly shutting down all buffs for the entire fight. Shes also another act 6 champion boss counter for all the players that say he has so "little" counters. Like Red Guardian shes continuing the trend of champions designed to counter unstoppable.

    If she hit any harder then she would be broken. Its obvious that if they let her work with MD shed be broken for sure so they gave her own powergain mechanic.
    I see what you're saying but look at it realistically... shes hitting 600 damage hits at a r3 6 star! By any standards thats terrible, she'll be handy for fights with alot of buffs maybe, but general usage especially when you compared damage to longshot then its nowhere even close...
    I understand what your saying, but she isn’t designed for crazy damage so whether she hits a little bit harder or not doesn’t matter. If I’m using her I’d only use her for her abilities because the fight would call for them so how ever long that fight took wouldn’t matter to me. If the fight takes twice as long with her then with any other champion, but she makes the fight 2 times easier, in my options, she’s done her job.

    Against buff heavy champions she’ll have great damage like most mystic champions would so I still wouldn’t hold her attack damage against her and against fights like the champion boss or hydra adaptoid boss in 6.4 the damage might not necessarily be there, but itll still be an easy fight compared to most.

    She does look to be hitting pretty low, but I’m guessing she’s hitting on average like any other champion would overall. Champions have been reworked due to their dps being below average so I would hope that Kabam wouldn’t keep making that mistake, but who knows lol. I love the idea of never having to deal with either of the punishers specials block damage ever again though, it’s just ridiculous in end game content.
Sign In or Register to comment.