Intel problem [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Member Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Same here.
  • QfuryQfury Member Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    LOL, I don't think anyone's surprised anymore.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Member Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Does anyone who bought the chronometer but was saving it till they get the AG they want still have the chronometer available as a resource?
  • Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Member Posts: 3,598 ★★★★★
    We pushed a fix for this. You should be seeing the intel now.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★

What about people buying detectors since the cost was basically "0" and bought all of them? Saw that people were doing that in some chats.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    @Kabam Vydious I just tested it, and ypu can still buy detectors without needing rifts. I'm still waiting to use them or anything yet
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Member Posts: 922 ★★★

It's amazing how you fix this bug in minutes but not the ones that are in game for years.
    Probably cause this is a quick easy fix where as the others could be more complicated..
  • RapRap Member Posts: 3,219 ★★★★
    Boy we are havin fun now!!!
  • nebneb Member Posts: 453 ★★★
    I’m still missing all my intel
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Member Posts: 957 ★★★★

It's amazing how you fix this bug in minutes but not the ones that are in game for years.
    Probably cause this is a quick easy fix where as the others could be more complicated..
    But it wasn't fixed...
  • GGeringaGGeringa Member Posts: 11
    Same thing, I did a post about this in the bugs section and they took it out two times -_-
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    i still cant see my intel before the update i had 272 intel now the intel itself is missing and it shows a white icon instead of red and when i try to purchase from the intel store it shows 500 intel missing instead of the balance ....i still have tomorrows intel to collect and run on last rift where i was gonna use my chronometer ... @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
    GGeringa said:

Same thing, I did a post about this in the bugs section and they took it out two times -_-

Because there's a post currently open about it. Your posts are merged into this thread.
  • ChrisblandChrisbland Member Posts: 5
    Still missing mine
    SparkAlot said:

But it wasn't fixed...

It bugged out, but should be good now. Close out of the game entirely and reopen it.
  • Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Member Posts: 25
    I also lost my intel
  • Samhawk_1Samhawk_1 Member Posts: 25
    I tried to refresh but nothing is there
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

What do you guys plan on doing about the people that have bought the entire intel store for free and gotten free legendary crystals, rifts, and chronometers from this glitch
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    Not seeing the intel in my inventory
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,947 ★★★★★
    Could it be that the "intel" currency was mistaken?
    Because last year there was an event, introduced alongside the Captain Marvel movie. And the currency for that event was Intel as well, with a blue icon.
    The Intel currency this month has a different design and color (red). After the "fix" a couple of minutes ago, it shows the blue intel icon, which is the wrong one for this event
  • SamaraKarmaSamaraKarma Member Posts: 1
    Red intel is gone.. Almost 500 red intel and after update its gone now they are white and I had to start again..
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★

Could it be that the "intel" currency was mistaken?
    Because last year there was an event, introduced alongside the Captain Marvel movie. And the currency for that event was Intel as well, with a blue icon.
    The Intel currency this month has a different design and color (red). After the "fix" a couple of minutes ago, it shows the blue intel icon, which is the wrong one for this event

Might be the color for MODOK contract quest lol
  • NetbreakerNetbreaker Member Posts: 182
    @Kabam Vydious
    Not fixed here... Made the target today and went in for the 2* Fights...
    And now nothing is in stash. This way I cant buy my last rift entry...
  • Sam716Sam716 Member Posts: 24
    I’m missing around 2500 intel was saving for selector on the last day. Initially I couldn’t see any intel now I see white intel that I earned today but everything I had saved went missing when I updated
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    now i am seeing the white intel icon in my resources summary but it shows zero intel...
  • ChrisblandChrisbland Member Posts: 5
    Bawa69 same here
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Well now I am glad my game hasn’t updated yet lmao
  • EnlochEnloch Member Posts: 11
    why all my intel resources were deleted?