**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MCoC Roadmap: Prelude

Comments

• BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    No 6* Arena ?
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,374 ★★★★★
    Hey Miike, can you suggest to the devs to add to their posts the ideas they totally didn’t steal? We’d appreciate the glory even if we’re not specifically named 😄
  • Mec0Mec0 Posts: 1
    The looks look great, but don't you think about doing something about gold? There is still 1k gold in the calendar, even if it is 1 million
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    @Kabam Miike for me most important is a change to actual RNG crystals. But if you will update 2 champs every month will mitigate the disappointment.
    About Magneto buff. Will be release the 29th of June or will you announce the date this day?
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    Very hesitant on enthusiasm here. Many points are things that have been requested for years. Abyss reward nerf sets a disappointing tone for things to come.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    Before everyone gets super excited for 5* Wolverine and Scarlet Witch can we at least confirm that is going to happen? I know lots are hyped for this and it would be nice to temper expectations first.
    Zuko_ILC said:

Before everyone gets super excited for 5* Wolverine and Scarlet Witch can we at least confirm that is going to happen? I know lots are hyped for this and it would be nice to temper expectations first.

They'll prob only be in featured crystals, not basics, like Thor, BW, etc
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,503 ★★★★★
    bpunk88 said:

Zuko_ILC said:

They'll prob only be in featured crystals, not basics, like Thor, BW, etc
    I don't really have an issue with that as long as eventually they make the incursion crystals. But Kabam has always said it isn't happening and if they are changing their stance it would be nice to get confirmation. If not then its going to cause huge outrage from people like we always see.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,715 ★★★
    5* wolverine and SW!!!

Anyway they game make this game playable as 3D or VR would be nice😋
    Ebony_Naw said:

bpunk88 said:

Very hesitant on enthusiasm here. Many points are things that have been requested for years. Abyss reward nerf sets a disappointing tone for things to come.

My takeaway for now is that they're finally listening. I share your caution, but am willing to loan some good faith to them and wait to see specifics and timelines. Not sure how anyone could take the announcement as a net negative.
    My concern is that they're just now listening, likely due to other reasons. Regardless I feel they have some work to do to rebuild trust with the player base. I'm hopeful but have low expectations.
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Excellent! My 6* Diablo & Cyclops salutes you
  • AquavenomAquavenom Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike any info regarding life quality changes in masteries?
  • Mr.MayhemMr.Mayhem Posts: 12
    Nice! I pulled magneto like 3 times this month. Hopefully its a buff to red magneto!!!
  • HorlockHorlock Posts: 20
    "Less stress and pressure"..finally this game might be fun again! I've waited sooooo long for Magneto to be buffed. Its finally happening!!

• CELEZECELEZE Posts: 46
    edited June 2020
    I feel one of the things we need is: At a point in the game cavalier or I don t know act 6 100%, you guys decide, 4* rank 5 or 5* rank 3 should not need t4cc. This should change for everything, a rebalnce of how the resource is needed...and it s not s I need this, everyone needs something in the game...but as you go further in the game, you usually can t rank up a 4* or some champs you want/need because of the amount of resources needed for something that you can t use in endgame but makes grinding arena for example easier
    Overall the changes look great, I can t wait for all of this, big thumbs up for all of it! Congrats
    Thank you
  • TheMightyJonTheMightyJon Posts: 52
    Yeah like a few other people mentioned I really hope those that have already 100% Act 6 are considered if the difficulty is getting nerfed, I literally finished 100% in the last 24 hours, had really bad luck withe the RNG rewards and now find out its being made easier. The difficulty where it is was such a huge grind.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★

Just hoping there is compensation for those of us that did act 6 pre-rebalance. We spent a ton on it.

100% Agree!! & hope it's no CMM abyss compensation . everyone got the same no matter how many times you beat her!