**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance War Season 19: Updates to Path Identities and New Nodes! [ June 30]

Comments

• RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    There are only a few dozen players who have 5+ war champion titles. Even fewer have 10 titles.

I’d like to think it would be pretty straightforward and reasonable to reward them for 2 years of hard work and success. We’re talking about an extremely small percentage of players here. It’s not even .008% of all accounts.

Should we disregard all that success and make them spend another 15 months for their titles?
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike this will make stun immune nodes almost impossible, you will no longer be able to bait a heavy or special attack and then punish.

It forces you to take at least block damage
  • MaRvEl_MoNsTeRMaRvEl_MoNsTeR Posts: 87
    Maybe we should try it before bringing the pitch forks out :wink:
  • GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    i was hoping that the new defender tactics would make a very disappointing aw change slightly better but you officially managed to make war even worst. I’m really concerned for the future of this game at this point.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    Rektor said:

There are only a few dozen players who have 5+ war champion titles. Even fewer have 10 titles.

I’d like to think it would be pretty straightforward and reasonable to reward them for 2 years of hard work and success. We’re talking about an extremely small percentage of players here. It’s not even .008% of all accounts.

Should we disregard all that success and make them spend another 15 months for their titles?

To add — I think they should just make it retroactive. There have only been 3 alliances that won a war season: KenOB 11, NY718 5, MNG 2

And some players won seasons in more than 1 of those 3 alliances (ex: 2 in MNG and 9 in KenOB)

So it’s nothing in terms of how many accounts would have to have their prior war champion titles counted. Under 100 accounts probably for all 18 seasons.

There are many good players who haven’t won a war season because it’s actually pretty difficult to win a single war season— let alone 5, let alone 10, let alone 10 seasons straight, which KenOB just did. I think it’s a little unreasonable to ask us to do it all over again for a title we’ve already earned.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Stubborn is a new Defense Tactic: Whenever a #Defensive Defender’s Attack Misses, is Evaded, or Dodged, they gain 1/2/3 Indestructible Passive(s). 1 Indestructible Passive(s) are removed whenever the Attacker Blocks a Hit or is Struck. This’ll node is awfully designed. Take doom ect put him one agersiv furv oscillation and tunes vision your guys need to make a pration mode war just gone stick either war and I’m not sure if u listen at all what ever u guys do it just streak op the op since of your end goal war less stress the. Reduce the difficulty one node like that’s
  • LeoxLeox Posts: 1

Path Identities

Corrected June 19

Easy and Normal:

Intermediate, Hard, Challenger, and Expert:

Hi! Do you have a database where we can take the nodes name in spanish or any other language? some of your translations are not linear and is difficult to know what are they about, also a database with the description of the nodes, I had to research on youtubers´ videos to know what are some nodes about because I have just finished the act 6.1 and found that some nodes for the challenger difficulty are just in the act 6.3 or 6.4, I´m looking to have this in order to planifie the defense for my alliance.

thanks in advance!!!
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Yo ive been with my alliance for over 2 years. These are my friends. And the only way i can get better rewards from THE WORST GAME MODE is switch allis?this is garbage. Gold 3 needs a buff. All rewards need a BUFF this is a month of work. Everyone is using their best champs, pots revives that are way more costly then story ones. Boosts plus time coordination. This is a joke. It falls soo flat its not even funny. And lets keep in mind the hassle switching alliances is. People get kicked right before the rewards come out or kicked a week before so they cant get the 5 wars to get the rewards. Its a trash game mode and they couldnt boost the rewards to make it better for the middle of the road players.
  • PhartedPharted Posts: 30
    So we should plan for every war in Season 19 to be against the Stubborn tactic, and we basically can’t use Quake, Ghost, Stealthy, or Sparky for AW offense anymore.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Time to diversify your attack team i guess ;)
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Maybe its best to introduce a two tier war system, those who want to scrap for the great rewards and those who want to have fun with lesser rewards and without constantly thinking "defender + node + tactics = what do I do?".
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★

Maybe its best to introduce a two tier war system, those who want to scrap for the great rewards and those who want to have fun with lesser rewards and without constantly thinking "defender + node + tactics = what do I do?".

Agreed leave the rewards as is for the those who want to have fun without all the nodes and bs and multiply them by 2.5 for those who feel like dealing with the nodes
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    I was suspecting the hidden agenda to make the game more anti quake/ghost after seeing these new double medium/light champs released, but with these new defensive tactics its clearly not hidden anymore. As if the new local nodes werent horrible enough...
  • RotellyRotelly Posts: 774 ★★★
    GagoH said:

I was suspecting the hidden agenda to make the game more anti quake/ghost after seeing these new double medium/light champs released, but with these new defensive tactics its clearly not hidden anymore. As if the new local nodes werent horrible enough...

the goal is to increase unit spend on potions
    edited June 2020
    Rotelly said:

GagoH said:

No ! I think the goals is to make the wars less static by diversifying the defenders et attackers used during war.

For now, the majority of alliances use flow and put Mojo, guillotine 2099, Warlock etc... in defense while attacker mainly use Quake, Voïd etc...

Using this (anti ghost/Quake) defense will force attacker to take #defensive attackers to get a better chance
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    Stellar said:

Rotelly said:

GagoH said:

No ! I think the goals is to make the wars less static by diversifying the defenders et attackers used during war.

For now, the majority of alliances use flow and put Mojo, guillotine 2099, Warlock etc... in defense while attacker mainly use Quake, Voïd etc...

Using this (anti ghost/Quale) defense will force attacker to take #defensive attackers to get a better chance
    That was the goal but not what happened. All that happened is what everyone said would happen. Kabam created another ridiculous defense tactic that will dominate the whole season.

The new nodes are enough imo and tactics should just be scrapped if not for this season, indefinitely.

Stellar said:

Rotelly said:

GagoH said:

Using this (anti ghost/Quale) defense will force attacker to take #defensive attackers to get a better chance
    That was the goal but not what happened. All that happened is what everyone said would happen. Kabam created another ridiculous defense tactic that will dominate the whole season.

The new nodes are enough imo and tactics should just be scrapped if not for this season, indefinitely.

Well that's the problem with every game.
    Each time dev design something to make their game more difficult/challenging/fair, you have smart gamer that find the weakness in the design and use it to their advantage.
    When the weakness is exploited by everyone, dev find a way to counter balance the weakness...until new smart gamer find out a new weakness... :)
  • Mart83Mart83 Posts: 21
    edited June 2020
    Stellar said:

Rotelly said:

GagoH said:

Using this (anti ghost/Quake) defense will force attacker to take #defensive attackers to get a better chance
    How is it forcing people to take defensive attackers? Have you seen the attacker tactics for stubborn, might as well not have bothered