**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• psp742psp742 Posts: 2,247 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

SABRETOOTH

I guess Sabertooth is better after the 30 fury limit, not sure if he needs Sasquatch in order to achieve this thou.
    edited July 2020
    I gamble on few Sugar Bear cav crystals and got some 5* Man-thing, Rhino.. 200unit cav crystal got me 5* Spider-Gwen and 6* Green Goblin..

Updated 6* roster..

i know there are other summoners with far better 6* roster.. but i guess mine is respectable with addition of Dr Doom and Corvus Glaive..
    maybe it rates 7 out of 10.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I gamble on few Sugar Bear cav crystals and got some 5* Man-thing, Rhino.. 200unit cav crystal got me 5* Spider-Gwen and 6* Green Goblin..

Updated 6* roster..

i know there are other summoners with far better 6* roster.. but i guess mine is respectable with addition of Dr Doom and Corvus Glaive..
    maybe it rates 7 out of 10.

i mean it’s a six star out of a Cav. Can’t complain.
    edited July 2020
    LoL, i made the mistake.. didn't notice that it was Odin who got 6* Sunspot.

I guess getting 6* from cavalier crystal is awesome in itself but I wish I can get a god tier champion.. like awaken Capt Beardo, Doom, Thing, Corvus Glaive, CMM, or anyone with utility.
    edited July 2020
    I hope im not annoying my fellow summoners..
    I bought the feature Vindicator and Ikonn cav crystal and didn't get anything good.. 3* Hit-monkey.. oh well, tried my luck with the regular 200unit cav crystal and pulled a 6*
    6* VTD, first awaken.. i dropped all my cosmic sig stones in him.

I hope you are fortunate to have lady luck smile at your 6* pulls.. good luck.
    psp742 said:

I hope im not annoying my fellow summoners..
    I bought the feature Vindicator and Ikonn cav crystal and didn't get anything good.. 3* Hit-monkey.. oh well, tried my luck with the regular 200unit cav crystal and pulled a 6*
    6* VTD, first awaken.. i dropped all my cosmic sig stones in him.

I hope you are fortunate to have lady luck smile at your 6* pulls.. good luck.

awesome!
    I was few 6* shards off another 6* basic champion crystal.. i bought some units.. and gamble on getting 5* dupes.. 5* Ghostrider.. 5* Capt America classic complete the needed shards... open a 6* basic and got

6* Squirrel Girl.. she is definitely better than meh champions.
    Updated 6* Roster..

I am more than happy with who I hot.. still wanting 6* Warlock or Guillotine 2099.. a robot that is bleed poison immune..
    psp742 said:

I was few 6* shards off another 6* basic champion crystal.. i bought some units.. and gamble on getting 5* dupes.. 5* Ghostrider.. 5* Capt America classic complete the needed shards... open a 6* basic and got

6* Squirrel Girl.. she is definitely better than meh champions.
    Updated 6* Roster..

I am more than happy with who I hot.. still wanting 6* Warlock or Guillotine 2099.. a robot that is bleed poison immune..

She needs the dupe to achieve maximum potential
    Thanks for the info SpideyFunko.. she is heavily dependent on bleed.. if opponents are bleed immune, Squirrel Girl becomes rather mediocre.. still better than some of my other pulls
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★

love that elsa rank up, i think in current meta people tend to rank up champions that are god/ beyond god tier instead of champions they like to play. personally i value the champs i like to play more so i love that elsa rankup
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

Worknprogress, Congrats on pull Sunspot, aside from pre, he has great sp2 damage.. i got the two Cyclops.. hope they get buffed.. Magneto would probably be better since he is getting rework.

That wasn't me that was Odin
    some people have trouble telling the difference between different whales
    That's just rude
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

Worknprogress, Congrats on pull Sunspot, aside from pre, he has great sp2 damage.. i got the two Cyclops.. hope they get buffed.. Magneto would probably be better since he is getting rework.

That's just rude
    but true

psp742 said:

That's just rude
    but true
    Stay golden Ponyboy
    is it bad that I had to look up what that meant?

psp742 said:

That's just rude
    but true
    Stay golden Ponyboy
    Bad? Yes. Surprising? No

psp742 said:

That's just rude
    but true
    Stay golden Ponyboy
    Bad? Yes. Surprising? No
    why do you think so little of me?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

That's just rude
    but true
    Stay golden Ponyboy
    Bad? Yes. Surprising? No
    Great book.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

That's just rude
    but true
    Stay golden Ponyboy
    Bad? Yes. Surprising? No
    Probably due to your low level
    player

psp742 said:

That's just rude
    but true
    Stay golden Ponyboy
    sad thing is most people will think that’s a Jimmy Fallon reference

psp742 said:

That's just rude
    but true
    Stay golden Ponyboy
    sad thing is most people will think that’s a Jimmy Fallon reference
    Yeah, and I think it's technically stay gold ponyboy as well actually. Been over 20 years since I've read the book though
  • ElementalBashElementalBash Posts: 107
    Iron man infinity war is my favorite champ. i would love 6 star. had 5 star awakened on old acct started a new acct to be my main and my first 6 star was joe fixit soo. hope he gets revamped. go check out my thread about it if you guys want to.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited July 2020

Woohoo 😩

I can’t even be bothered to level up BP and Rocket, too much gold and iso for uselessness
    Guys please lets be civil and kind to each other.. no hate.

Anyways, how many of you have pulled 6* from cavalier crystal, feature cavalier crystals..

I have pulled following 6*:
    Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus, Psylocke, Dormammu, Bishop, Green Goblin, Venom the Duck.

I wish you pull 6* champions from your cavalier crystal too.

psp742 said:

That's just rude
    but true
    Stay golden Ponyboy
    Bad? Yes. Surprising? No
    Probably due to your low level
    makes sense i guess
    edited July 2020
    Just bought the mutant cavalier crystal.. im ready for that Magneto buff.

6* Magneto (Now)

My updated 6* roster (I attempted to stitch the pictures together)

I'm really happy getting 6* from any cavalier crystal.
    Namely:
    Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus, Psylocke, Dormammu, Bishop, Green Goblin, Venom the Duck, and Magneto now.
    Solid pull. I actually got him from a Nexus on the 4th (the rest of the options were far from great)

I think red will probably be better to use but white may have some interesting mr fantastic or nick abilities that make his team much better
  • Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    psp742 said:

Just bought the mutant cavalier crystal.. im ready for that Magneto buff.

6* Magneto (Now)

My updated 6* roster (I attempted to stitch the pictures together)

I'm really happy getting 6* from any cavalier crystal.
    Namely:
    Taskmaster, Psylocke, Mordo, Colossus, Psylocke, Dormammu, Bishop, Green Goblin, Venom the Duck, and Magneto now.

How did you get so many in less than a year?!