My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Awesome! I Hope My first 6 star is one of ur top ones, who knows? Great stuff, OP!

Mordo isn’t the best mystic but he is very annoying defender.. hold heavy to gain fury (max stack 10) it makes him a little better..

think he meant like domino, Corvus, doom, etc.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★
    The first line is usually the best champions, i wasn't sure how Mordo stuck in there.. never check his prestige.. Capt Beardo is behind Man-thing, Ironman IW, Sabertooth and Bishop.. like how?
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

The first line is usually the best champions, i wasn't sure how Mordo stuck in there.. never check his prestige.. Capt Beardo is behind Man-thing, Ironman IW, Sabertooth and Bishop.. like how?

You're probably running 3 or 4 points in Mystic dispersion
    Nice catch, used to run MD 4:5, but I like mystic class so committed 5:5, my mastery probably isn’t set for the end game player.. I play for fun, no suicides in mastery
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    and people say to never buy cavs...

I hear a lot have spent more $$$$, ££££, ¥¥¥¥¥¥ and not pull a 6*.. Psylocke isn’t the best mutant, but getting her twice from feature cav and regular cav is great, actually any 6* is great.

As of now, that’s total of eleven 6*.. if I can awaken Colossus, Dr Doom, pull Warlock.. I would be stoked..

It's a gamble.. a 1% chance to pull a 6*.. mostly its a 3* champion.. even if its featured champion, a 3* usually have limited synergy that makes them not as good.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Member Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

Don't, these are just the highlights.
    What you don't see are all the 3 star groots and daredevils
    edited August 2020
    I had hard time fighting invisible woman in Summer Smackdown beta.. the nodes made her tougher than she really is
    Got the 5* and 6* shards..
    Pulled 5* X23.. ok I guess
    (Not going to the 5*)

Then let the 10k 6* basic roll.. rng God's let me down..

Of all the 6* mutant champion i have, i awaken this guy..

This just makes me want to quit.. he is turd and no matter what anyone says, Cyclops Red or Red needs to be reworked.

Hope kabam buffs him and makes him useful.
    Its my birthday today 15Aug and I wanted to see if I can pull another 6* miracle.. after $$$ of poor life decisions with cav crystals (hmmm.. where did I hear that?) it was ugly.. so many abrupt stops before or trollovers from 6* Colossus, Sunspot, Thing.. and it lands on a 4*.. oh well.. finally, by sheer determined luck i got Prince Charming.

6* Longshot
    UPDATE 6* ROSTER

I guess i have a good looking 6* roster, if i can awaken Doom, Thing, Beardo, or Corvus.. :)
    edited August 2020

this is just pure filth at this point

Not really, I guess this is Kabam saying sorry for 6* Cyclops Blue... here you go a shiny mystic.. we know you love mystic champion.. Longshot is ok for you..
    (shake hands and hugs) 😆

Btw, I was playing around with 6* Longshot in uncollected quest and he was basically one man wrecking crew.. 4 to 5 of the champion was trashed.. aside from having no other utility than his sp2 damage..
    Ex: 6* Cull was easily dealt with..

i will probably rank up another 6* but question is who? I used up my science catalyst so Beardo is out..

Mystic: Sorcerer Supreme, Longshot, Man-thing
    Cosmic: Corvus Glaive, Cull Obsidian, Angela
    Mutant: Magneto Now, Colossus, Gambit
    Tech: Ironman IW, Doc Oct, Red Skull
    Skill: Taskmaster, Night Thrasher, Squirrel Girl
    psp742 said:

Not really, I guess this is Kabam saying sorry for 6* Cyclops Blue... here you go a shiny mystic.. we know you love mystic champion.. Longshot is ok for you..
    (shake hands and hugs) 😆

Btw, I was playing around with 6* Longshot in uncollected quest and he was basically one man wrecking crew.. 4 to 5 of the champion was trashed.. aside from having no other utility than his sp2 damage..

i will probably rank up another 6* but question is who? I used up my science catalyst so Beardo is out..

wait for the gambit/MMN buffs honestly, they might be great
    MMN, who is that?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Member Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

MMN, who is that?

Magneto Marvel Now
    LoL.. I feel dumb... c’mon man.. hahaha.. anyways, I hope Magneto Now buff will be equally as impressive.. if he can buff metal champion.. Dr Doom, Guillotine 2099, Sentinel.. and maybe Dragon-man..
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Its my birthday today 15Aug and I wanted to see if I can pull another 6* miracle.. after $$$ of poor life decisions with cav crystals (hmmm.. where did I hear that?) it was ugly.. so many abrupt stops before or trollovers from 6* Colossus, Sunspot, Thing.. and it lands on a 4*.. oh well.. finally, by sheer determined luck i got Prince Charming.

6* Longshot
    UPDATE 6* ROSTER

I guess i have a good looking 6* roster, if i can awaken Doom, Thing, Beardo, or Corvus.. :)

Your luck is gross. Just gross. I have 45 6*s and have less god tiers than you. And that 45 isn’t including the dupes, like sig 40 punisher 2099.
    Masterpuff, 45x 6* isnt too shaby.. Punisher 2099 is getting buffed so he might become one of the better champions.. i have 5* Punisher 2099 sig100 and Groot sig180.. so hopefully some not so great champions are improved upon.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Masterpuff, 45x 6* isnt too shaby.. Punisher 2099 is getting buffed so he might become one of the better champions.. i have 5* Punisher 2099 sig100 and Groot sig180.. so hopefully some not so great champions are improved upon.

I have 54 with the dupes I counted, yeah I forgot about his buff. The dupes of 6* bpcw, rocket(he’s ok), cap wwii, are super worthless. And the 5*s aren’t a big deal, I’m moving to ranking mainly 6*s. I just max sigged bishop, as well as Phoenix and Loki as 5*s from some basics. Pretty garbage lol
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Member Posts: 51

These are mine so far, don't have good luck when it comes to 5*, but 6* gotta admit it, I'm not bad so far

Only 2 bad pulls out of 12, dangggg
    Thanks, hope Kabam don't read this thread and change the RNG lol, i have one more 6* crystal coming up.
    edited August 2020
    I needed 6* shards to form a 10k 6* basic champion crystal.. got lucky with cavalier crystal, pulled 5* Sorcerer Supreme and Old Man Logan (max sig)

6* Capt America WW2
    (Next champion over was Sunspot)
    I wasn't too happy with my pull so tried two more cavalier crystal and got 5* Stark Spidey, and pulled a 6*

6* Masacre
    UPDATED 6* Roster

I just need 6* Red Hulk.. for 6* flamin trinity
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Member Posts: 3,211 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

(shake hands and hugs) 😆

• Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Member Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

I've lost interest in chasing them now. Probably gonna focus on LoL and forgo next uncollected eq entirely.

open your mail lmao
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I opened my 2nd 6 star ever and it was Thor Jane Foster unfortunately after working hard to become cavalier.
    I felt depressed but these posts have taught me that you can get lucky and has encouraged me to move forward in the game.
    Thank you.
    Disgusting luck mate, I mean really

I’ve got, Punisher 2099, then Falcon, then Prox and now Elsa, at least they’re getting better each time 😂

those last two are getting buffed
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Member Posts: 488 ★★★
    6* roster as of today ... first pull was ultron and the last pull was cap marvel classic