**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

MMN, who is that?

Magneto Marvel Now
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,297 ★★★★
    LoL.. I feel dumb... c’mon man.. hahaha.. anyways, I hope Magneto Now buff will be equally as impressive.. if he can buff metal champion.. Dr Doom, Guillotine 2099, Sentinel.. and maybe Dragon-man..
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Its my birthday today 15Aug and I wanted to see if I can pull another 6* miracle.. after $$$ of poor life decisions with cav crystals (hmmm.. where did I hear that?) it was ugly.. so many abrupt stops before or trollovers from 6* Colossus, Sunspot, Thing.. and it lands on a 4*.. oh well.. finally, by sheer determined luck i got Prince Charming.

6* Longshot
    UPDATE 6* ROSTER

I guess i have a good looking 6* roster, if i can awaken Doom, Thing, Beardo, or Corvus.. :)

Your luck is gross. Just gross. I have 45 6*s and have less god tiers than you. And that 45 isn’t including the dupes, like sig 40 punisher 2099.
    Masterpuff, 45x 6* isnt too shaby.. Punisher 2099 is getting buffed so he might become one of the better champions.. i have 5* Punisher 2099 sig100 and Groot sig180.. so hopefully some not so great champions are improved upon.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Masterpuff, 45x 6* isnt too shaby.. Punisher 2099 is getting buffed so he might become one of the better champions.. i have 5* Punisher 2099 sig100 and Groot sig180.. so hopefully some not so great champions are improved upon.

I have 54 with the dupes I counted, yeah I forgot about his buff. The dupes of 6* bpcw, rocket(he’s ok), cap wwii, are super worthless. And the 5*s aren’t a big deal, I’m moving to ranking mainly 6*s. I just max sigged bishop, as well as Phoenix and Loki as 5*s from some basics. Pretty garbage lol
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51

These are mine so far, don't have good luck when it comes to 5*, but 6* gotta admit it, I'm not bad so far

Only 2 bad pulls out of 12, dangggg
    Thanks, hope Kabam don't read this thread and change the RNG lol, i have one more 6* crystal coming up.
    edited August 2020
    I needed 6* shards to form a 10k 6* basic champion crystal.. got lucky with cavalier crystal, pulled 5* Sorcerer Supreme and Old Man Logan (max sig)

6* Capt America WW2
    (Next champion over was Sunspot)
    I wasn't too happy with my pull so tried two more cavalier crystal and got 5* Stark Spidey, and pulled a 6*

6* Masacre
    UPDATED 6* Roster

I just need 6* Red Hulk.. for 6* flamin trinity
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

this is just pure filth at this point

Not really, I guess this is Kabam saying sorry for 6* Cyclops Blue... here you go a shiny mystic.. we know you love mystic champion.. Longshot is ok for you..
    (shake hands and hugs) 😆

Btw, I was playing around with 6* Longshot in uncollected quest and he was basically one man wrecking crew.. 4 to 5 of the champion was trashed.. aside from having no other utility than his sp2 damage..
    Ex: 6* Cull was easily dealt with..

i will probably rank up another 6* but question is who? I used up my science catalyst so Beardo is out..

Mystic: Sorcerer Supreme, Longshot, Man-thing
    Cosmic: Corvus Glaive, Cull Obsidian, Angela
    Mutant: Magneto Now, Colossus, Gambit
    Tech: Ironman IW, Doc Oct, Red Skull
    Skill: Taskmaster, Night Thrasher, Squirrel Girl
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Ezra7676 said:

I've lost interest in chasing them now. Probably gonna focus on LoL and forgo next uncollected eq entirely.

open your mail lmao
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I opened my 2nd 6 star ever and it was Thor Jane Foster unfortunately after working hard to become cavalier.
    I felt depressed but these posts have taught me that you can get lucky and has encouraged me to move forward in the game.
    Thank you.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Disgusting luck mate, I mean really

I’ve got, Punisher 2099, then Falcon, then Prox and now Elsa, at least they’re getting better each time 😂

those last two are getting buffed
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    6* roster as of today ... first pull was ultron and the last pull was cap marvel classic
  • Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★

Bawa69 said:

that’s still a solid roster

I’ve got, Punisher 2099, then Falcon, then Prox and now Elsa, at least they’re getting better each time 😂

Punisher 2099 and Falcon are getting buffed.. so hopefully they become better and more useful.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    This guy pulls so many 6*s from cav crystals.. how many cav crystals are you opening weekly? Lol.
    I’ve had 1 or 2 6*s from cav crystals since I got cavalier, can’t remember when, I do know I saved 4K units for it, didn’t end up using any and instead spent the whole lot on cav crystals the day they first came out.
    Sometimes I get lucky and pull a 6* from two cav (my best) and worse is ten to fifteen..

I guess it depends when I open them, if I have no expectations.. i usually pull a miracle.. if i hope or feel lucky, i pull 5* champions which is great.. but if nothing is popping up, I stop and try again another day.. i don't have unlimited $$$ or units, I grind arena and sometimes get lucky with arena crystals = units.

i myself can't explain why.. but I'm not going to question it.. just thankful.
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 839 ★★★
    I have a very mixed bag... as you can see.

• LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I've been told I'm never allow to complain about 6 Star Pulls... 😂
    (Diablo was my 7th 6 Star so there was a long gap of nothing Super Bad, also I have 5 Star Rank 5 Colossus and Red Hulk so I have All of Omega Red's Synergies)
    edited August 2020
    Well the Dragon-man cavalier just got released yesterday.. 27Aug2020..
    Tried three time Tony Stark Briefcase roughly $100.. pull mostly 3* couple 4*, one 5* and one 6*.
    6* Dragon-man

Updated 6* Roster

The stitch picture is rushed..

I guess I will try him out.
    it’s just so filthy
    Rookiie said:

Bro, I'm happy for you
    But with a 6* roster like yours $100 for 6-star Dragon Man just isn't worth it
    Maybe invest in rank-up materials for your champs if you want to spend?
    I'd save buying Cavs for the REALLY special champs
    If you disagree and think this is the direction you want to go in, consider starting up a YouTube channel to help you with your spending (edit: see cowhale)

this
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    I've noticed from polling friends that usually if your 5* roster is fantastic then your 6*is likely to be **** and vice versa. Can't say I disagree because I have almost as the top tier 5* and about 5 of my 6* out of 33 can be considered top champs (Doom, caiw, Symbiote supreme, dark hawk, Elsa frost).
    Bugmat78, Darkhawk needs to be awaken and high signature.. CAIW is the same.. not sure for Elsa.. I onky have her as 5*..

I guess my 5* roster is ok, still don't have Warlock over 4*.

and I almost forgot I actually got two 5*.. Invisible Woman (new) and Blade (max sig).. got 6* shards.. and I can open a 6* basic.