My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,540 ★★★★

Great pull! I took a page out of your book and pulled a 6* dragon man from 3 cavs yesterday. I opened some garbage and felt like opening some cavs. Usually pretty dumb, but paid off. I’m gonna take him to r2. He is a cheese-lord.

Congratulations Masterpuff.. I was considering Dragonman (bleed poison immune robot) or Sorcerer Supreme (regen on block, armor break, nullify) for 2/35 since I run MD.. the regen when opponents attack unblockable and unstoppable Dragonman is a great.. the cornered ability, is nice plus but lack of power control in itself sort of makes him a niche mystic.. I just have to get a tier2 alpha (from Mutant Treasure Island) and grind arena for tier4 basic catalyst and I'm set.
    Ok, after rank up 6* Colossus.. i bought one Still Fits cav crystal and guess what.. Lady Luck is my Bae.. she bless me with a 6* dupe.

6* Gambit.. who is getting buffed.

Hopefully I pull 6* Apocalypse next week and awaken another good 6*.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Ok, after rank up 6* Colossus.. i bought one Still Fits cav crystal and guess what.. Lady Luck is my Bae.. she bless me with a 6* dupe.

6* Gambit.. who is getting buffed.

Hopefully I pull 6* Apocalypse next week and awaken another good 6*.

Dude your cav luck is crazy when it comes to 6 star champs
    Another update.. I would think most of us are going after Apocalypse.. 5* or 6*.. well today I bought one En Sabah Nur cavalier crystal and almost got him but it rollover a few times before ending on this guy

6* Vision Aarkus.. not a bad consolation.

That makes it eighteen 6* from cavalier crystal.. going to go for a few more and if something good comes up.. i will update here.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Another update.. I would think most of us are going after Apocalypse.. 5* or 6*.. well today I bought one En Sabah Nur cavalier crystal and almost got him but it rollover a few times before ending on this guy

6* Vision Aarkus.. not a bad consolation.

That makes it eighteen 6* from cavalier crystal.. going to go for a few more and if something good comes up.. i will update here.

Ayyyyyyy welcome to the squad. He’s super dope.
    He us pretty good with Claire Voyant.. :wink:
    Hope i pull her as well.. might as well be greedy... lol
    BloodyCain, I have 6* Miles Morales.. I think he was my 4th 6* from 6* basic champion crystal..
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Member Posts: 21,937 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Loss count how many En Sabah Nur cavalier crystal i open but i know its not more than 30.
    pull 5* Doom (first time), Magik and Sinister (max sig crystal), awaken Nova, Spider-man (now sig200), and another 6*

6* Longshot.. not bad pull but im wanting me a Apocalypse

Longshot dupe is number nineteenth 6* from cav crystal.

your luck is filthy, jesus christ
    I'm going to steal Longshot awaken ability slogan.. "Luck Favors the Lucky"

Twice Apocalypse slipped thru my grasp.. trollover or stopped abruptly before Apocalypse.. tease.. but I have feeling he will join team 'psp742' roster.
    edited September 2020

im un-bookmarking this thread now, thank you very much.

so much filth

I don't get the reference to filth.. your luck is so filthy.. why and how come?

I'd agree with 'Fortune Favors the Lucky' thou..
    Updated 6* roster (twenty 6* from cav crystals)

Note:
    (Cyclops red, Black Bolt, BlackPanther classic, Antman) are on the bottom.. photo stitch app im using only allow three pictures.
    psp742 said:

Ok.. I am super stoked.. thank you Lady Luck.

My twentieth 6* from cavalier came from En Sabah Nur cavalier crystal

6* Apocalypse.. has joined team 'psp742'

WTF

HOW IS YOUR LUCK SO GOOD
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Member Posts: 6,469 ★★★★★
    How many cavs did that take
    I have a weird thing i do.. its a combination of three methods: Pep1000 (two three or four times) and crystal should come from the lower right corner and the crystal needs to be flying at slower speed, afterwards I do the Katy Candy crystal dance, place the crystal on the center and tap when the gut feeling tells me.. I has worked for me.. no guarantees it will work for anyone else.

Honestly I was so into it, I loss count after 20.. but not above 30.. but its two 6*.. so it's not as bad, 6* Longshot and Apocalypse.
    psp742 said:

Honestly I was so into it, I loss count after 20.. but not above 30.. but its two 6*.. so it's not as bad, 6* Longshot and Apocalypse.
    I hope you realize how insane your luck is... Some people go a hundred cavs without getting even a single 6 star. And we're not even talking about a good 6 star, and both of the 6 stars you got are insanely good. Congrats man!
    edited September 2020
    Ok, I am probably the most hated person in mcoc.. open three En Sabah Nur cavalier crystal and got 5* Magik max sig crystal, pull and awaken a 6*, with the 6* shards from max sig crystal I form 6* 10k basic champion crystal, guess what i pull a great champion.

6* Thor Jane Foster (better awaken)

6* Storm (Pyramid-X) perfect with my 6* Sorcerer Supreme.

That makes it twenty one 6* from cavalier crystal.

I guess I could be CEO of cav crystal..

"Fortunate Favors the Lucky." - Longshot
    edited September 2020
    Oh well.. did not awaken 6* Prof X or Apocalypse but I did get something juicy, awaken 4* Prof X.

and I got a juicy 5* champion

5* Doom (awaken) I have not awaken the 6* yet.. but I'll take it..

My 22nd 6* from cav is pretty good champion.. needs awaken and high signature level

6* Night Thrasher (awaken) but he is 'Board to Death'

(proof i ain't lying)

'Fortune Favors for the Lucky.' - Longshot
    I’ve officially lost it with this 6 star luck. It’s a 1.5% CHANCE! How many cavs have you opened??

I’ve officially lost it with this 6 star luck. It’s a 1.5% CHANCE! How many cavs have you opened??

Today I spent like $150 plus tax.. worth of En Sabah Nur cavalier crystals.. these crystals are very nice to me.. four 6* from em.. I guess total spent is $400USD (guesstimate) with lots of 5* that I didn't really count, except for 5* Doom..
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

That’s a really solid team, ock has his niche uses imiw is great with stealth spidey and domino is domino

Wow this is the biggest gem on this thread
    Way back when @Lvernon15 rated Domino
    You'll like this @SpideyFunko
    Rookie, I don't have Stealth Spidey as 5* or 6*.. maybe I'll pull him someday.. my 6* IMIW is undupe so he isn't that great..

I got trollover thrice for 6* Apocalypse.. if I got him then I'd be in Kabams radar.. im just a small fishy hiding behind the whales.
  • RookiieRookiie Member Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Rookie, I don't have Stealth Spidey as 5* or 6*.. maybe I'll pull him someday.. my 6* IMIW is undupe so he isn't that great..

I got trollover thrice for 6* Apocalypse.. if I got him then I'd be in Kabams radar.. im just a small fishy hiding behind the whales.

Dude congrats on your Apoco & Prof X! INSANE pulls. If I were you, try and focus on the featured 6* to pull Archangel & Magneto to build an insane synergy team!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Pulled more 5* and 6* over 2 days than I have over 2 years (or however long cav crystals have been out)
    edited September 2020
    My statistics is very rough.. from March2020 to Sept2020, I pull a total of 22x 6* from cavalier crystal.. what is the percentage of it.. Kabam 6* from featured is like 1% or less depending on the champion but 1.5% drop rate for other 6*.