**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Domino as a horseman of Apocalypse.. hmmm.. makes you wonder how much more powerful her attack damage will be with prowess buff.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

You could say your reputations are falling like Dominoes...

ill see myself out

Now that’s even worse than me saying domino was good
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Domino as a horseman of Apocalypse.. hmmm.. makes you wonder how much more powerful her attack damage will be with prowess buff.

https://streamable.com/93mhqq

https://streamable.com/2j716z
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

https://streamable.com/93mhqq

https://streamable.com/2j716z
    Filthy.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

You could say your reputations are falling like Dominoes...

ill see myself out

• Options
    edited September 2020
    Updated 6* roster.. it is not as complete as Work N Progress.. but I'm not an endgame elite player.. I have some Awesome 6* pull balanced out with some not so great 6* champion, what differentiates me is i don't have deep a pocket to splurge $1000usd or more, with my meager purchase units. Became 'Cavalier' starting March2020 to Sept2020, i was able to pull twenty two (22) 6* from cavalier crystal.. that in itself is a miracle.. beating the odds per se.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot

Total 6* is 47 and counting..

I tried to pull 6* Prof X or Apocalypse but both trollover from 6* to 5* champions.. best I would say is 5* Prof X awaken.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    How far have you progressed?
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Haven't finish Act5.. hardly play Labyrinth of legend, just did part of Act6 to get 'Cavalier', not done any Variant yet.
    with that roster? V4 should be a cakewalk for you! Do it!
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Haven't finish Act5.. hardly play Labyrinth of legend, just did part of Act6 to get 'Cavalier', not done any Variant yet.
    You say you haven't finished act 5, yet you are Cav. Hmmmm...
    Nice 6* roster btw
  • Options
    Terra said:

psp742 said:

Nice 6* roster btw
    I would assumed by finished, he means explored. Lots of people in that same boat. Most of them aren't sitting on a wall of 6*s though lol
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    I hate you. I officially have 47 6*s as well, however I’ve explored 6.1-6.3 and done the abyss. I don’t open cavs tho which is the difference.
  • Options

Terra said:

psp742 said:

Nice 6* roster btw
    I would assumed by finished, he means explored. Lots of people in that same boat. Most of them aren't sitting on a wall of 6*s though lol
    True enough. I'm curious though, anyone you eyeing in your roster for next r3? Your rosters mad stacked. You a prestige boi or utility man?
  • Options
    Terra said:

Terra said:

psp742 said:

Nice 6* roster btw
    True enough. I'm curious though, anyone you eyeing in your roster for next r3? Your rosters mad stacked. You a prestige boi or utility man?
    Prestige is always a factor but not always the primary. I have Rulk, Domino, and an unduped Guardian at R3. Only 5 rankups matter for prestige at a time.

But yes I have current plans for each class except maybe tech at the moment. Sorcerer, Apocalypse, Void or Torch, Corvus, either BWDO or KM are what I have planned for the other 5 classes at the moment
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

psp742 said:

Nice 6* roster btw
    Prestige is always a factor but not always the primary. I have Rulk, Domino, and an unduped Guardian at R3. Only 5 rankups matter for prestige at a time.

But yes I have current plans for each class except maybe tech at the moment. Sorcerer, Apocalypse, Void or Torch, Corvus, either BWDO or KM are what I have planned for the other 5 classes at the moment
    Apocalypse? That's interesting. Any reason for that particular one? Most of the community don't seem too impressed by him
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

psp742 said:

Nice 6* roster btw

Apocalypse? That's interesting. Any reason for that particular one? Most of the community don't seem too impressed by him
    Well if you knew how I felt about most of the community's ability to make an informed decision on their own, you wouldn't be too surprised that I couldn't care less what they think.

He's one of if not the best champ released this year so far, that's why he'll be getting ranked next.
    Ah. You have a mind of your own instead of following others. Good man. I've seen some impressive stuff of Apocalypse, still a bit iffy until I get my hands on him myself.
    Although claiming best champ this year is a bit redundant unless the year is over, no?
  • Options
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

psp742 said:

Nice 6* roster btw

I don’t think he cares about what the community thinks. Group mindsets are stupid anyway
  • Options

Terra said:

Terra said:

Terra said:

psp742 said:

Nice 6* roster btw

I don’t think he cares about what the community thinks. Group mindsets are stupid anyway
    Truly so. Opinions of the one is more potent than the opinion of the follower
  • Options
    I play the way I want, not going to be pressured who I rank up or which content I need to complete.. plus I hate some of the bs nodes in Act5 or Act6 or variant. yes its more difficult, rewards are good, but player skill needs to be at tip top shape in order to get thru it.. I have some great 5* but I left them at 4/55.. reserve all rank up for 6* champions.

If I had the rank up resources.. only course I would rank up most or all of my top tier 5* and 6*.. but as it is with the rank up resource, which are limited.. hence my rank up decision are dependent upon..

I lack science, mutant and cosmic catalyst.. have skill, tech, and mystic.. Night Thrasher is awaken but not really my cup of tea.. IMIW (undupe is meh), Sorcerer Supreme, Longshot, Dragon man are all great choices.
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I play the way I want, not going to be pressured who I rank up or which content I need to complete.. plus I hate some of the bs nodes in Act5 or Act6 or variant. yes its more difficult, rewards are good, but player skill needs to be at tip top shape in order to get thru it.. I have some great 5* but I left them at 4/55.. reserve all rank up for 6* champions.

If I had the rank up resources.. only course I would rank up most or all of my top tier 5* and 6*.. but as it is with the rank up resource, which are limited.. hence my rank up decision are dependent upon..

I lack science, mutant and cosmic catalyst.. have skill, tech, and mystic.. Night Thrasher is awaken but not really my cup of tea.. IMIW (undupe is meh), Sorcerer Supreme, Longshot, Dragon man are all great choices.

You have the roster to not only complete Act 6 and the variants, but to also explore them.
  • Options
    Wanted to add that Prof X and Apocalypse are both great champions.. they both make mutant champions better and some champions are surprisingly excellent like Cable degen stacking.. if I had the rank up resources. I'd like to rank them both up.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    This was my last from a 200 unit cavalier crystal!!!

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,156 ★★★★★
    what's your experience with the 6* Venom the Duck?
  • Options

Congratulations dude, she is definitely worthy of rank up to 3/45 if you are able to rank her.
  • Options
    edited September 2020

what's your experience with the 6* Venom the Duck?

VTD, is a ramp up champion.. different aberration buff pop up after the timer reach 100.. regen, fury, precision, power gain, armor up, perfect block.. with each fight, VTD can store 3.. so after 3 or 4 fights you may have 10 buffs.. you can choose the buff by heavy attack, or SP1 or SP2... SP3 reactivates all the stored buffs.. for long content he is good, but in AW, its much harder because you might not get the aberration buffs you want.. limited fights and random buff make it near impossible to get perfect regen, fury, power gain, precision buffs.
  • Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    psp742 said:

Congratulations dude, she is definitely worthy of rank up to 3/45 if you are able to rank her.

I can take her to R2 when i get more gold. It made me feel a lot better about spending my last 200 units on a cav crystal. I figured I wasted my entire stash on apocalypse crystals might as well throw away 200 more units!!
  • Options
    Cavalier crystals are a gamble for 6* champions.. if you happen to pull an awesome 6*.. it makes up for the 6* shards that you need to save up.. I happen to get lucky and thats all I can say.. the weird part of my online roster update is people tell me the odds are crazy I pull 6* in the frequency that I do.

My answer to that
    'Fortune Favors the Lucky' - Longshot