**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

This was my last from a 200 unit cavalier crystal!!!

Congratulations dude, she is definitely worthy of rank up to 3/45 if you are able to rank her.
    She's worth 5/65 whenever that's a thing.
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Everybody pulling god tiers and me sitting here with my 1 6 star Miles Morales :( .....
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Everybody pulling god tiers and me sitting here with my 1 6 star Miles Morales :( .....
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    edited September 2020

Dude, Miles Morales if played right can do some serious damage.. im excited to see the buff or rework Kabam will put into him.. possible buff: invisibility and better shock/stun damage.. combination of Jane Foster and Ronan (shock stun repeat to shock stun rinse repeat until opponent dead.. them not even able to recover.. unless its a passive stun immune node).

Btw, are you cavalier? I admit I am sort of a flying fish (spend money to support the game developers).. but you don't need to spend money to succeed.. you just need luck to pull 6* from cav crystals every so often.

'Fortune Favors the Lucky.' - Longshot*
  • Options
    Just updating the list of 6* I pull from cavalier crystal, they are in chronological sequence to when I pull them respectively:

Taskmaster
    Psylocke
    Mordo
    Colossus
    Psylocke (awaken)
    Dormammu
    Bishop
    Green Goblin
    VTD (awaken)
    Magneto Now
    Sorcerer Supreme
    Longshot
    Masacre
    Dragon man
    Human Torch
    Prof-X
    Gambit (awaken)
    Vision Aarkus
    Longshot (awaken)
    Apocalypse
    Thor Jane Foster (awaken)
    Night Thrasher (awaken)

Not sure if I missed one or not, but I will correct any mistakes if I stumble upon it.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★
    I'm not certain why I even have this thread bookmarked anymore, it just pisses me off with your luck haha
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Terra said:

I'm not certain why I even have this thread bookmarked anymore, it just pisses me off with your luck haha

probably because one day you hope it’ll be you
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,114 ★★★★★

Terra said:

probably because one day you hope it’ll be you
    Yeah.... :s
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Same 😂
  • Options
    I'm just scratching my head and am sort of embarrassed by the comments.. I know some of yall would be able to rank most of them up to at least rank 2/35.. but with my limited rank up resources I can slowly take one at a time.. although I said I would like to rank up a mystic champion.. watching Kiryu KT1 and other capable summoners play Apocalypse.. he has launched himself up to #1.. #2 is Sorcerer Supreme or Longshot or Dragonman
  • Options
    psp742 said:

I'm just scratching my head and am sort of embarrassed by the comments.. I know some of yall would be able to rank most of them up to at least rank 2/35.. but with my limited rank up resources I can slowly take one at a time.. although I said I would like to rank up a mystic champion.. watching Kiryu KT1 and other capable summoners play Apocalypse.. he has launched himself up to #1.. #2 is Sorcerer Supreme or Longshot or Dragonman

If you wanted to rank up more of them, gotta push for that harder content (rest of Act 6, Variants, etc).

Variant 4, at least Act 6 completion, Variant 5...

That roster can do them easily, and I don’t see why you haven’t yet.
  • Options
    LordTenzenLordTenzen Posts: 136
    Don't sleep on Doc. Hes actually really good too
  • Options
    Rookiie said:

PSP my boy what's the plan?
    Are we busting Cavs for Cosmic Ghost Rider & Red Goblin?

please?
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Nah, not sure I’m going for him.. don’t know their storyline in comics, so no attachments for me, I might or might not.. I would love to pull Guardian for synergy purposes thou and a 5* Wolverine OG would be cool.. awaken either 6* Apocalypse or Prof X.. awaken Doom or Thing would be cool too.. might save for Nov offers.. I’d rather rank up some champions in my current 6*.. although a new or two new 6* would be nice.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Nah, not sure I’m going for him.. don’t know their storyline in comics, so no attachments for me, I might or might not.. I would love to pull Guardian for synergy purposes thou... awaken either 6* Apocalypse or Prof X.. awaken Doom or Thing would be cool too.. might save for Nov offers.. I’d rather rank up some champions in my current 6*.. although a new or two new 6* would be nice.

Punisher protecting Baby Thanos in space is all you need to know
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★

psp742 said:

Nah, not sure I’m going for him.. don’t know their storyline in comics, so no attachments for me, I might or might not.. I would love to pull Guardian for synergy purposes thou... awaken either 6* Apocalypse or Prof X.. awaken Doom or Thing would be cool too.. might save for Nov offers.. I’d rather rank up some champions in my current 6*.. although a new or two new 6* would be nice.

Punisher protecting Baby Thanos in space is all you need to know
    Listen to this man
    There's even a funko pop for it here look

• Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Nah, not sure I’m going for him.. don’t know their storyline in comics, so no attachments for me, I might or might not.. I would love to pull Guardian for synergy purposes thou and a 5* Wolverine OG would be cool.. awaken either 6* Apocalypse or Prof X.. awaken Doom or Thing would be cool too.. might save for Nov offers.. I’d rather rank up some champions in my current 6*.. although a new or two new 6* would be nice.

You’ll probably open just 2 crystals and get both of them as 6* anyways with your luck
  • Options
    Probably not gonna work out like that.. lol
    I might get the initial feature bundle if it has 1k 6* shards and 30% boost.. because after the SA I will have roughly 9k shards and that would be great if I do pull something from them.. even if its not the feature champion.
  • Options
    Save your 6 star shards for the new featured coming on December 15 fam
    Trust me, it's the right thing to do
  • Options
    I don't get 6* feature.. not worth the additional 5k shards.. more champion in 6* basic pool. Still hope to pull Warlock.. if not dupe one of the better 6*
  • Options
    psp742 said:

I don't get 6* feature.. not worth the additional 5k shards.. more champion in 6* basic pool. Still hope to pull Warlock.. if not dupe one of the better 6*

You can dupe your Dragon Man, Professor X, Apoco, get a chance at Cosmic Ghost Rider and Red Goblin, as well as 6-star rarities of older champs! Who knows? The new release might have Starky, Blade or even Hyperion!
  • Options
    Not sure why you guys want me to get it.. like I said I'd be more thrilled if I awaken 6* Prof X, Dragon man, Sorcerer Supreme, or Apocalypse; his awaken ability to regen a portion of health when he isn't fighting on condition his teammates win (not the greatest regen)..

if Kabam followed Apocalypse history, the ability to absorb the power of other mutants thru his transference and retain all the other mutant abilities he has amassed thru the numerous generations makes him the most powerful mutant ever..

Now if Kabam decides to introduce a 'New Sentinel (from days of future pass)' with the ability to change/cycle immunity; from shock, incinerate (even nova flame), frostbite coldsnap, armor break or shatter... Sentinel can only change mode when he has a bar of power.. and he can only be in one mode at a time.. if he is power drained or power lock.. he reverts back to regular mode. It still makes him total utility robot.. even Magneto would have trouble with him if he has bars of power.

Now this i would be interested in.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Thanks to the Kabam MCOC Summoner Daily Appreciation Event for the 5k 6* shards and seven (7) days of 6* 200shards,it helps lot in order me me to form a 10k 6* Basic Champion Crystal..
    Wasp > Groot > Moonknight > Ironfist > Gamora > Blackwidow Deadly Origins > Hela > Stealth Spidey..
    6* Hela..

She is pretty solid pull once ramped up

She is my 48th 6* Champion..
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Thanks to the Kabam MCOC Summoner Daily Appreciation Event for the 5k 6* shards and seven (7) days of 6* 200shards,it helps lot in order me me to form a 10k 6* Basic Champion Crystal..
    Wasp > Groot > Moonknight > Ironfist > Gamora > Blackwidow Deadly Origins > Hela > Stealth Spidey..
    6* Hela..

She is pretty solid pull once ramped up

She is my 48th 6* Champion..

Well
    Have you changed your mind about Red Goblin and Cosmic Ghost Rider?
  • Options
    not really sold on these two champions.. rather awaken Doom, Capt Beardo, Sorcerer Supreme.. there are still many champions that I'd place before these two.. I’m not familiar with them.. but don’t mind if I pull them at all.
  • Options
    you should push for thronebreaker, it gives discounted cavs
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Whoever suggest opening Senseless Mayhem ‘Red Goblin’ cav crystal.. I should not have listened to you..

I spent more money on this featured cavalier crystal and haven’t pulled a single 6*.. I did get five 5* Nexus crystals (some have better choice than others), I did pull one 5* Red Goblin.. but not sure if it’s worth the money.

5* Nexus

Venom

Nick Fury

Killmonger

Antman

Doom
    and elusive Red Goblin..

5* Red Goblin

I guess these aren't 6* opening but I don't want to make separate post on these.. 6* rng % is very low, so me getting five from a single feature cav is pretty lucky.