**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

My current 6* champions from first to latest..

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    FIVE NEXUSES AND A RED GOBLIN WHAT THE
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    How many crystals did you open for those 6 pulls?
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    are you serious?! I feel so much pity, you got the 5* featured and 5 5* nexuses. Bro that’s still way better than every normal person.
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    HavocGamer49, for the five 6* I mentioned.. En Sabah Nur crystals.. must be less than 45.. and I pulled 6* Vision Aarkus, Longshot, Apocalypse, Thor Jane Foster, and Night Thrasher.
    With the Senseless Mayhem crystals, I must have opened fifty plus and not a single 6* champion.. someone in my alliance open one and pulled a 6* Ironman og (not the best but 6* right)..

Oh well, my 6* shards is now 6297..
  • Options
    HavocGamer49HavocGamer49 Posts: 408 ★★★
    50+ dang. I would love to get like 10 of those converted into units lol.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Initial run thru of Uncollected quest got me some needed 6* shards and I took the recursion offer with 6* 2,500shards and 5* 15,000shards plus other boost etc.. i pull a great champion unfortunately i have him already awaken.
    The irony is the 5* champion has synergy with Longshot

5* Mojo

Additional signature level on my 6* Longshot.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

HavocGamer49, for the five 6* I mentioned.. En Sabah Nur crystals.. must be less than 45.. and I pulled 6* Vision Aarkus, Longshot, Apocalypse, Thor Jane Foster, and Night Thrasher.
    With the Senseless Mayhem crystals, I must have opened fifty plus and not a single 6* champion.. someone in my alliance open one and pulled a 6* Ironman og (not the best but 6* right)..

Oh well, my 6* shards is now 6297..

We will assume you opened sixty for maths sake. We’ll also say a featured five star = five star nexus

You pulled five nexuses, and the featured five star, plus another number of normal five stars.

That is insane luck. Have you seen the drop rates for those things? And you pulled five of them, along with a featured five star.

That’s an average of a nexus/featured champ every ten crystals. The only thing that could’ve made it better was if you pulled a six star or a six star nexus.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Whoever suggest opening Senseless Mayhem ‘Red Goblin’ cav crystal.. I should not have listened to you..

I spent more money on this featured cavalier crystal and haven’t pulled a single 6*..

Woops 👀
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Apocalypse escaped me more times than I can count.. got 3* Apocalypse which is missing 3 more *.. Worknprogress got a 6* Apocalypse from ten Senseless Mayhem crystals..

Longshot is a great mystic but awaken Sorcerer Supreme or Doom would have been better.. I guess im being greedy.. Longshot and Domino as attacker wouldn't be awful i think.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

Whoever suggest opening Senseless Mayhem ‘Red Goblin’ cav crystal.. I should not have listened to you..

I spent more money on this featured cavalier crystal and haven’t pulled a single 6*.. I did get five 5* Nexus crystals (some have better choice than others), I did pull one 5* Red Goblin.. but not sure if it’s worth the money.

5* Nexus

Venom

Nick Fury

Killmonger

Antman

Doom
    and elusive Red Goblin..

5* Red Goblin

I guess these aren't 6* opening but I don't want to make separate post on these.. 6* rng % is very low, so me getting five from a single feature cav is pretty lucky.

Errrm...are you sure your account isn't rigged?
  • Options
    Unknown_Traveller, I don't think so.. I'm not an employee of Kabam... and if I was I doubt there is a system to fix the rng in of people..

I guess the Kabam rig ray is focus toward my general location, it stopped 6*.. but some 5* slip thru.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I think my 6* cavalier crystal luck is worn out, either that or Kabam finally has its Kabam rig ray focus in my direction..

So far I got 4* CGR.. and 5* here and there with couple of 5* Nexus.. but the best 5* pull would be Warlock and dupe Warlock.. finally pull the tech champion i was hoping for.. (hmm.. Lagacy is also after Warlock) hope I get 6* CGR before him.

Chose Taskmaster

Chose Korg sig200 finally

Pull and awaken 5* Warlock

Although I wasn't able to pull a 6* from cav crystals, with all the 5* dupes I just needed some 6* shards to form 10k basic.. so did some epic and legendary difficulty quest.. got the missing 6* shards and openb10k 6* basic.. guess what, I pull another mutant.

6* Magneto og.. now i have both 6* Magneto (HoX and OG)
  • Options
    Another banger pull!

No offense, but you kinda deserve the bad rng after those filthy pulls lol
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    Bruh your luck is just filthy
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian
    Im glad your luck is running dry-er
  • Options
    LoL, talk about some of y’all are salty..

I have a feeling Lady Luck will surprise me with some more 6*.. hope it’s another banger 6* from cav crystals.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    psp742 said:

LoL, talk about some of y’all are salty..

I have a feeling Lady Luck will surprise me with some more 6*.. hope it’s another banger 6* from cav crystals.

What do you work as? Cuz you open so many crystals and they cost quite a lot of money.

Asking for a friend.
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Cert. Hemo-Dialysis technician.. I work long hours and then some.. no girlfriend and not married hence the extra cash to spare.. its stressful and anxiety filled job.. this is how I de-stress.. I guess its better to start learning how to play guitar.. cheaper and I learn a skill.

Dang dude cheers to you for working so hard. You've earned these cav pulls! It's great that you use MCOC to de-stress, I do as well! 😀 Also, the guitar is very cool, I used to learn how to play it a bit but then I stopped lol. I find MCOC more interesting lol.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    psp742 said:

Cert. Hemo-Dialysis technician.. I work long hours and then some.. no girlfriend and not married hence the extra cash to spare.. its stressful and anxiety filled job.. this is how I de-stress.. I guess its better to start learning how to play guitar.. cheaper and I learn a skill.

Playing the guitar is a great way to relax, I play it myself.
    Anyways you deserve those pulls for working hard!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

psp742 said:

Dang dude cheers to you for working so hard. You've earned these cav pulls! It's great that you use MCOC to de-stress, I do as well! 😀 Also, the guitar is very cool, I used to learn how to play it a bit but then I stopped lol. I find MCOC more interesting lol.

psp742 said:

Piano > guitar
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

psp742 said:

psp742 said:

psp742 said:

Piano > guitar
    How dare you
  • Options
    Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★

Kill_Grey said:

psp742 said:

psp742 said:

psp742 said:

Piano > guitar
    How dare you
    No, no. He's right.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Finally after many many many Vengeance cav crystals... I pull a 6* Nexus

Hope its a great selection..

I was too excited that I didn't wait and open it.

Yellow Jacket/ Mephisto/ SilverSurfer

My latest 6* from cav crystal is SilverSurfer, #23 6* from cav.
  • Options
    RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,821 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

So you went for Cosmic Ghost Rider after all!
  • Options
    psp742 said:

Nice! Who’d you get?
  • Options

psp742 said:

Nice! Who’d you get?
    Silver Surfer lol
  • Options

psp742 said:

Nice! Who’d you get?
    Silver Surfer lol
    Oh thanks he edited his original comment lol
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Sorry.. I just edited the 6* nexus post.. I guess i got too excited I click post before I add the pictures... lol..

Who would you have chosen?
    Mephisto might be good too for synergy purposes and he has decent regen too..

I went with SilverSurfer cause he has synergy with Doom and Fantastic Four.. he is also a Herald.. maybe CGR will eventually join my crew.. lol.