**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Forgive me if this violates the rules, but: Dearest Kabam...

Can we please just take the game down for awhile, get it right, and bring it back up? Or at the very least, take AQ and AW down until things are back to normal? The silver lining to this whole situation is that the issues mostly took place upon conclusion of the most recent alliance wars. That being said, placement phase is happening now, not to mention the numerous times the game has been down during this AQ cycle. How long can this go on with intermittent outages? I think I speak for most players when I say: take it down for an extended time, fix it, and let’s get back to normal. Personally, I’d rather know the game will be down for 6 hours than to be surprised with emergency maintenance this often.

Comments

• DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    I don’t mind if the game team could pause everything and fix the issues for once
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    This is exactly what we all are asking for! No one would mind it cause then we won’t use resources unnecessarily. AND DONT MERGE THIS POST PLEASE.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Aaronk90 said:

.... Personally, I’d rather know the game will be down for 6 hours than to be surprised with emergency maintenance this often.

Not excusing anything, but, the game going into emergency maintenance means that Kabam is just as surprised as everyone else. It isn't normal maintenance, something is screwing up, and they don't know the root cause, so they can't fix it, until they identify the problem.

Sometimes, it is easier to find the problem when people are actively doing stuff, instead of taking down the servers and trying to figure out why.

We also don't know if they tested things before on the beta server, but the issue only popped up on the live server.

That said, they really need to step up to the plate, and give everyone five thousand glory to everyone so people can get back what they spent on AQ or AW or whatever else. That would be the fair amount.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Tbh I feel bad for the Kabam workers those poor guys must be very stressed with all the maintenance they must be doing we have to remember they are still humans at the end of the day
  • SpiralSpiral Posts: 84
    while i agree, isn't this just further proof that we should keep 30 min timers? if we didn't have this with all the emergency maintenance going on, we'd be way too stressed about inefficient moving and potentially not 100%ing the map by tomorrow.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    I guess most of us will support you @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit and others associates. Take the game down for few hours, but fix it once and for all. My 2 champs even after winning the fight, got screwed due to maintenance issues, and later when the game started my champ straight to half health and the opponent whom I killed is again alive. This is unfair especially in Map6, were you hv so many degen nodes. How will once survives if he doesn't want to use resources and complete, it's getting more rigged now..

Take your time guys but don't do this to us..
  • GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    My teammates has one hour to play this game during two hard working days and he lost 2 champs in one fight thanks for connection problems.

And it's just AQ. Imagine what will happen with AW.
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    yep, take your time, fix this game, but... give me a little time in a day to login so i can claim my sigil's unit :D
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    QOL improvement achieved
    Contest shuts down daily for 8 hours
    Those in the US/Canada get a good night's rest.
    Players in UK/India work uninterrupted.
    Job security for Kabam devs fixing the bad code they keep pushing.

Win for everyone. Good night all
  • Anghel_2403Anghel_2403 Posts: 52
    I think now the biggest problem is that several alliances for some reason the pairing did not face them against an alliance in the next aw, we all know that we are in season and that this will generate a huge imbalance, even more than how the season was already being.

This is no longer just the more than 6 maintenances in less than 24 hours, the missing vs and countless lost feats or items worn out due to unexpected maintenances.

Kabam, we need a solution now, more when we are at the beginning of the week of aq and we have half the season of aw