In the name of Objective Madness



Cool. Free shards. Just a few more fights to go.



Hey there, five star shards. Better yet. Just need a bit more ...



Three star shards. Well, free is free.



Okay, four star shards is fine, but ...



Yeah, more five star shards, I get it, great but I really ...



Can I get back to ...



You know what, can you just send me a push notification when you're done? Thanks ...

Comments

  • DuffMcGruffDuffMcGruff Posts: 326 ★★★
    I am starting to get a bit annoyed with the constant pop-ups from the objectives. I finish an arena set of fights and its like click...click...click...click...click...click before i can continue on.

    Would it be too much trouble to ask of the removal on the pop-up notifications from the objectives? We dont need to know the now we have done 5/50 fights. Maybe upon completion of the objective, but we don't need to know every time we tally another point to said objective...

    @Kabam Miike
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 190 ★★
    agreed!

    I feel we had this problem when they first started using the pop-up objectives and they found a way to turn them off. If it's a handful of fights constant pop-up is no problem. When it's 20 objectives many of them w 50-60 prompts that's overboard affecting gameplay qol
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 75
    Duff12475 said:

    I am starting to get a bit annoyed with the constant pop-ups from the objectives. I finish an arena set of fights and its like click...click...click...click...click...click before i can continue on.

    Would it be too much trouble to ask of the removal on the pop-up notifications from the objectives? We dont need to know the now we have done 5/50 fights. Maybe upon completion of the objective, but we don't need to know every time we tally another point to said objective...

    @Kabam Miike

    At first it is a bit annoying, but just do 3 fast taps and it’s over, and to me this will end very quickly, maybe this week already lol
  • Roman4544Roman4544 Posts: 75
    Roman4544 said:

    Duff12475 said:

    I am starting to get a bit annoyed with the constant pop-ups from the objectives. I finish an arena set of fights and its like click...click...click...click...click...click before i can continue on.

    Would it be too much trouble to ask of the removal on the pop-up notifications from the objectives? We dont need to know the now we have done 5/50 fights. Maybe upon completion of the objective, but we don't need to know every time we tally another point to said objective...

    @Kabam Miike

    At first it is a bit annoying, but just do 3 fast taps and it’s over, and to me this will end very quickly, maybe this week already lol
    And I kinda like the progression notification, kinda fun
  • tinman76tinman76 Posts: 116
    There are only pop ups for the daily or weekly objectives when they are completed. So why can't it be the same for the special objectives? Also, the She Hulk objective seems to have reset itself for the 10 fights. The 30 and 60 fight counters are ahead. Could someone please look into this?
  • It's not just 3 taps if what you’re doing is Arena, then it could be up to 9 (or actually 10 because there is one general any fight objective intermixed in there somewhere).

    Agree, the 10/30/60 (or however many fights they are) Separate Objectives could have just been better designed as a SINGLE Objective (per class) with 3 LEVELS to it (like how most other ones are in other months). Then it would be just 1 tap (per class), and you claim Level-1 reward at 10 and then future ones continue to overall 30, and then LEVEL-3 to overall 60 (of that class).
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 2,971 ★★★★★
    I found that spam tapping the screen makes them go by much faster.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 309 ★★
    and here i thought DNA was all about the numbers.

    this was a hoot, thanks for the chuckle.
  • ThēMandalorianThēMandalorian Posts: 98 ★★
    Kabam, please: we need the ability to mute these. They are beyond annoying.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,421 ★★★★★
    Pretty much sums up the experience lol
  • Quantum_FizzixQuantum_Fizzix Posts: 44
    edited August 2020
    This is going on in a lot of games now, not just MCOC. I suspect a lot of games use ‘number of clicks’ to justify advertising and investor dollars.

    “Hey, look at all these clicks! We have so many people playing our game!” It’s a good way to inflate you numbers artificially....

    Also, a good way to annoy your customer base. I have basically stopped playing some games due to the incessant pop ups.
  • Maddix11Maddix11 Posts: 24
    Pretty sure some of these could have been stacked. Why are there 1/1 quests for 10 kills, 30 kills and 60 kills of the same class?

    Make them 1/3 quests. Complete 10, then do 20 more, then 30 more.... less pop ups. Same results. Easy solution.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 15,150 ★★★★★
    my she Hulk ones aren’t registering for the three star shards. Everything else registers, but not the basic she Hulk ones.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 15,150 ★★★★★

    We've got a fix for this coming in pretty soon.

    no don’t it’s fun
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,803 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Only have them pop up when one is completed I think

    Nope, they indicate any progression. If u need 60 kills, it will pop up 60 times: after every kill. I don't mind it, but one can be annoyed when there are 3 pop-ups after every fight :D
    I think @Lvernon15 was suggesting a change, rather than saying what was actually happening. not sure tho
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 10,813 ★★★★★

    Mayis said:

    Lvernon15 said:

    Only have them pop up when one is completed I think

    Nope, they indicate any progression. If u need 60 kills, it will pop up 60 times: after every kill. I don't mind it, but one can be annoyed when there are 3 pop-ups after every fight :D
    I think @Lvernon15 was suggesting a change, rather than saying what was actually happening. not sure tho
    Yeah I was
Sign In or Register to comment.