**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHY REMOVE 6* SHARDS FROM UC COMPLETION KABAM?!

Comments

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Damn for adding units they really needed to do this bs? Disappointing. Those easy 900 6* shards and alright 5* shards wouldn't break the game combined with units
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Damn for adding units they really needed to do this bs? Disappointing. Those easy 900 6* shards and alright 5* shards wouldn't break the game combined with units

You also missed that exploration will give a full T2A now. 6000 frags for completion, 30000 for exploration. There's more incentive to actually 100% than last month.
    ItsDamien said:

You also missed that exploration will give a full T2A now. 6000 frags for completion, 30000 for exploration. There's more incentive to actually 100% than last month.
    Still doesn't break the game to give less than a tenth of a six star on completion.. Or even the 5 star shards.. T2a is cool but you can literally get 2 a week anyway
    The rewards update is cool and all, but it wouldn't be game breaking to give a bit of everything on completion too, like it used to be.
  • nfernonferno Posts: 64
    If I’m reading it correctly they upgraded the chapter completion and exploration rewards and the Act completion and exploration rewards are as they always are. The cavalier difficulty is the one without Act rewards

ItsDamien said:

Still doesn't break the game to give less than a tenth of a six star on completion.. Or even the 5 star shards.. T2a is cool but you can literally get 2 a week anyway
    Sure. But if we look at JUST the UC rewards, no side events, AQ, AW, Variant, Story or anything else. You would rather just earn 900 shards per month, taking 11 months of EQ to form one 6*, 4 months of EQ for one 5*, and 12 months of EQ to form one T2A, rather than spending around a weeks worth of energy spread throughout a month to earn a 6* in 4 months, a 5* featured amount every 2 months, and 1 T2A a month is insane to me.

For the same length of time you earn almost 3 times the 6* over 11 months, 3 times the amount of 5* shards over 4 months, and 12 times the amount of T2A over 12 months.

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Sure. But if we look at JUST the UC rewards, no side events, AQ, AW, Variant, Story or anything else. You would rather just earn 900 shards per month, taking 11 months of EQ to form one 6*, 4 months of EQ for one 5*, and 12 months of EQ to form one T2A, rather than spending around a weeks worth of energy spread throughout a month to earn a 6* in 4 months, a 5* featured amount every 2 months, and 1 T2A a month is insane to me.

For the same length of time you earn almost 3 times the 6* over 11 months, 3 times the amount of 5* shards over 4 months, and 12 times the amount of T2A over 12 months.
    And units 😍
    and more Gold.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

Here's the thing. All those things that you aren't looking at
    I look at them.
    You basically agreed with me with the first word. Nothing game breaking to add a few in there for a quick 900 if you're just short of a six star. Nice rewards bump but no valid reason to not have a decent spread across completion and exploration.

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I look at them.
    You basically agreed with me with the first word. Nothing game breaking to add a few in there for a quick 900 if you're just short of a six star. Nice rewards bump but no valid reason to not have a decent spread across completion and exploration.
    But people had no incentive to actually explore, now they do, and they will be rewarded for it more so.
    ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

ItsDamien said:

I look at them.
    But people had no incentive to actually explore, now they do, and they will be rewarded for it more so.
    Ah yes one t2a. Alright, maybe up the 5 and 6 star shards in exploration too and people will have even more incentive to explore lol
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    I 100% it anyways so I’m cool
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    I have done my calculation sheet.

Overall, if you 100% the new Uncollected a.k.a full exploration, there are 3 things being nerfed:

1) 5* shards - from 7,500 to 6,000
    2) T5 Basic Catalyst Fragments - from 9,000 to 6,000
    3) 4* shards - from 2,700 to 2,400

Other stuffs have been boosted.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited September 2020

What was the point of the change to the Uncollected rewards? You didn't actually buff any rewards except adding a few units, gold, and iso, but why would that change the other rewards. I find it really annoying that most of the 5 star shards are locked behind exploration rewards when it was different before. Same with the 4 star shards. It was nice being able to get 1.5 4 star crystals just by completing Uncollected difficulty because it is a great, quick source of iso if get a dupe.

The units will add up say you did it 12 times (1 year worth) that’s 1800 units I’m free to play so I like it
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★

They just moved the 6 star shards to 100% exploration so just 100% the quest

Some of us don't want to do that or can't.
    I find it boring and very repetitive doing UC paths over and over. It's not fun at all!
    It was just 900 shards for completion
  • HyogasaintHyogasaint Posts: 25
    edited September 2020
    Move the 6* shards and 5* sig stones crystal from completion to exploration is not good. They give us t4cc crystals, 4* shards and ISO instead. It feels like a joke.
    They made UC quest harder this month with some bs nodes here and there. Now they take some of the best rewards from completion, forcing us to do 100% to get the things we used to get only for completion. If its not broken, dont fik it Kabam.