**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Update to Solo Events

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Kaloco14 said:

This guy...sorry your wishes were not fulfilled. Keep barking at the moon, maybe it’ll react one day.

Lol realize how it’s always the whales that have unlimited resources available to them that try to defend kabams greedy and bare minimum actions towards F2P and grinders bc you don’t have to worry ab any of it anyways you can buy whatever you’d like kinda sad you think you should have a say in how someone that grinds the game opinion is correct or incorrect compared to yourself who probably has a pilot or merc do things for you and can buy whatever they want
    I’m not going to deny I’ve spent cash (sig stone offers and sales holidays) but scroll down that profile of mine a bit to look at the stats. You can also check out my YouTube (same name) to see that while I’m not the greatest player I do hold my own and complete content for myself.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    There's also T2A in those, one of the most rare Resources.
    Kaloco14 said:

You consider t2a one of the most rare resources bro what it’s valuable but it’s not t5cc or six star shards and the chance of getting it is 1% u realize that’s like pulling a six star out of basic cav crystal which is extremely low and it’s only 7200 frags
    I said one of. You seem to be ignoring the value in-game for what you personally want. Tell me, if the Shards won't make a difference, why are you arguing for them?
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

This guy...sorry your wishes were not fulfilled. Keep barking at the moon, maybe it’ll react one day.

Lol realize how it’s always the whales that have unlimited resources available to them that try to defend kabams greedy and bare minimum actions towards F2P and grinders bc you don’t have to worry ab any of it anyways you can buy whatever you’d like kinda sad you think you should have a say in how someone that grinds the game opinion is correct or incorrect compared to yourself who probably has a pilot or merc do things for you and can buy whatever they want
    I’m not going to deny I’ve spent cash (sig stone offers and sales holidays) but scroll down that profile of mine a bit to look at the stats. You can also check out my YouTube (same name) to see that while I’m not the greatest player I do hold my own and complete content for myself.
    Ya I said unlimited resources potions revives etc you can complete anything especially while popping unlimited cavs for the right champs neeeded for that content what tier war is ur ally in btw and how many bgs do you run normally cuz u think my ally faced you this past season
    Who here is popping unlimited cavs? You? Cause it sure ain't me. I grind for my units, potions, revives etc. btw the champions I use today all earned from arenas and blessing from the same crystals you open.

Really should stop assuming so much, you’re bad at it.
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

You consider t2a one of the most rare resources bro what it’s valuable but it’s not t5cc or six star shards and the chance of getting it is 1% u realize that’s like pulling a six star out of basic cav crystal which is extremely low and it’s only 7200 frags
    I said one of. You seem to be ignoring the value in-game for what you personally want. Tell me, if the Shards won't make a difference, why are you arguing for them?
    Like I said it’s the principle and besides that the fact that kabam said they were gonna try and become more in touch with their player base and yet still give these crappy rewards for cav players and give everything or whales that’s rlly the whole point basically that kabam still isn’t doing anything to help their cause of becoming more in touch
    That's exactly what they did. They updated the Solo Events. What they didn't say was people who were sitting on years worth of Shards for the old system would get to cash them in for hundreds of the new ones.
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Like I said it’s the principle and besides that the fact that kabam said they were gonna try and become more in touch with their player base and yet still give these crappy rewards for cav players and give everything or whales that’s rlly the whole point basically that kabam still isn’t doing anything to help their cause of becoming more in touch
    That's exactly what they did. They updated the Solo Events. What they didn't say was people who were sitting on years worth of Shards for the old system would get to cash them in for hundreds of the new ones.
    Keep over exaggerating how many shards ppl saved and keep ignoring they cost 10k a pop now and have a 5% chance at a sig stone crystal not even a generic and 1% chance at a small amount of t2a or t5b frags and ya bare minimum that’s what I mean by being out of touch they don’t give the players anything worthwhile they just do it to do it and say they did it they probably wouldn’t have started doing all these things anyways if it weren’t for the whole situation where everyone was sick of kabam a couple months ago
    Do the math. Some people haven't touched them since they hit Level 60 because they can't use the Boosts. Others don't bother. Everyday, every 7 hours and 23 hours respectively. For years. You can keep using the same lingo of dissatisfaction, but that doesn't apply here. They're completely in touch with what people have. They're just not flooding the game with these new Crystals.
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Ya I said unlimited resources potions revives etc you can complete anything especially while popping unlimited cavs for the right champs neeeded for that content what tier war is ur ally in btw and how many bgs do you run normally cuz u think my ally faced you this past season
    Who here is popping unlimited cavs? You? Cause it sure ain't me. I grind for my units, potions, revives etc. btw the champions I use today all earned from arenas and blessing from the same crystals you open.

Really should stop assuming so much, you’re bad at it.
    I haven’t ever spent units on a cav lol only ones I’ve opened are from act 6 completion and chapter exploration rlly and still didn’t get one five or six star from them lol let’s be real here your acc rating is 2.4 mil you spent a couple thousand minimum it’s the fact that spending is what decides how far you can get in this game to a certain extent is what annoys me
    Here you go with more assumptions, thought we talked about this? You’re bad at it and should stop.

The 4-5 years I’ve played this game while amassing an absurd amount of arenas wins grinding for every feature champion is what made my account what it is. The sig stones and holiday offers I buy have little appreciable impact on that rating.

Additionally there is not one champion that game from those offers that I used in content, you’re so far off the mark here buddy.
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Keep over exaggerating how many shards ppl saved and keep ignoring they cost 10k a pop now and have a 5% chance at a sig stone crystal not even a generic and 1% chance at a small amount of t2a or t5b frags and ya bare minimum that’s what I mean by being out of touch they don’t give the players anything worthwhile they just do it to do it and say they did it they probably wouldn’t have started doing all these things anyways if it weren’t for the whole situation where everyone was sick of kabam a couple months ago
    Do the math. Some people haven't touched them since they hit Level 60 because they can't use the Boosts. Others don't bother. Everyday, every 7 hours and 23 hours respectively. For years. You can keep using the same lingo of dissatisfaction, but that doesn't apply here. They're completely in touch with what people have. They're just not flooding the game with these new Crystals.
    Like I said before most wouldn’t have over 1mil shards and that’s 100 crystals with the low chances of good items so where’s ur argument coming from the rewards wouldn’t be game breaking in anyway if the drop rates for rewards arent that good
    You don't think 100 of these would have an effect, multiplied by the number of people who have them? That's not even logical. All that reads to me is, "Make it happen.".
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Like I said before most wouldn’t have over 1mil shards and that’s 100 crystals with the low chances of good items so where’s ur argument coming from the rewards wouldn’t be game breaking in anyway if the drop rates for rewards arent that good
    You don't think 100 of these would have an effect, multiplied by the number of people who have them? That's not even logical. All that reads to me is, "Make it happen.".
    No I don’t are you still not reading the drop rates you doofus my lord that’s like 10 sig stones per a person maximum and maybe half a t2a that’s literally just a nice little bonus nothing game breaking and ya if a ton of ppl got that still isn’t game breaking whatsoever
    You can call me names if you like, but it's all Resources going into the game. Also, what about the advantage over people who haven't been hoarding them since Jesus was a Teeny Bopper. How does that factor into your equation?
    Yep what I’d expect from someone who realizes they don’t know what they’ve been talking ab thanks for that confirmation bud and doesn’t matter like I said multiple that 100 by 2 or 3 or even 4 so 4 mil shards which I’m guessing barely Anyone has still only ab 40 random class sig stones and a full t2a or so again not helping ur argument bud good day
    I'm not sure what you've been reading, but I said nothing to that effect. You want what you want and you want it now, and you're ignoring any points otherwise. That's about all I'm getting.
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

No I don’t are you still not reading the drop rates you doofus my lord that’s like 10 sig stones per a person maximum and maybe half a t2a that’s literally just a nice little bonus nothing game breaking and ya if a ton of ppl got that still isn’t game breaking whatsoever
    You can call me names if you like, but it's all Resources going into the game. Also, what about the advantage over people who haven't been hoarding them since Jesus was a Teeny Bopper. How does that factor into your equation?
    Yep what I’d expect from someone who realizes they don’t know what they’ve been talking ab thanks for that confirmation bud and doesn’t matter like I said multiple that 100 by 2 or 3 or even 4 so 4 mil shards which I’m guessing barely Anyone has still only ab 40 random class sig stones and a full t2a or so again not helping ur argument bud good day
    I'm not sure what you've been reading, but I said nothing to that effect. You want what you want and you want it now, and you're ignoring any points otherwise. That's about all I'm getting.
    So are 10 random sig stones and a half t2a game breaking...NO and not every player would even have that many shards
    You really don't get it, do you? It's ALL Resources that are flooding into the game. Not just one Account. Everything has to be accounted for later on down the line, and it all has an effect. Not to mention the advantage over people who aren't sitting on hoards and are just collecting these for the first time. Minimize it all you like, but it 100% has an effect on the game overall. Sorry you didn't get what you wanted.
    Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

Kaloco14 said:

So are 10 random sig stones and a half t2a game breaking...NO and not every player would even have that many shards
    You really don't get it, do you? It's ALL Resources that are flooding into the game. Not just one Account. Everything has to be accounted for later on down the line, and it all has an effect. Not to mention the advantage over people who aren't sitting on hoards and are just collecting these for the first time. Minimize it all you like, but it 100% has an effect on the game overall. Sorry you didn't get what you wanted.
    Ya ALL resources like the crazy rewards one the summoner appreciation calendar that flood in for everyone at once right that’s literally the only instance of kabam giving good rewards I can think of for once how are those not game breaking
    Rarely do I quote my father, but "Just because.".
  • When it comes to cavalier I feel like we've just been degrading instead of upgrading latelty. First you take the completion rewards. Which is kinda hurting the newer people on cavalier. The fact that there are still level 1 &2 potions on any kinda uncollected or cavalier quest is also disappointing. This newest update doesn't really affect anyone that's already cavalier. Why not make it a 5star gen instead of a 4star gen. If it's progression based each level should help you at whatever current state your at not just build your over power especially when 70% champs are still not being used at all. I do love the new dual crystals and I am glad that the exp boost were finally taken out and the cavalier difficulty is a great idea but if you are going to update everything you have to go against why not update everything that's suppose to help you instead of making it the same meme. I understand you guys need money to operate and expand but it's been kinda you can only milk the same cow so many times before it's done..lol
    edited September 2020
    This is why we can't have nice things.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Hmm... my poor shards. I was going for a world record. Now.. you converted them all. :(

As an arena grinder thanks for not flooding the arenas with 6* boosts by letting people carry over solo shards.
    Does aw give solo shards?
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Out of four of the 10k crystals I got 7200 t2a x3. Awesome changes. This change means if you got Cavalier, and you grind these missions out, you get a real reward for your progress. Thank you for rewarding people who actually play the game!
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Kaloco14 said:

Lormif said:

Kaloco14 said:

OneMast3r said:

Out of four of the 10k crystals I got 7200 t2a x3. Awesome changes. This change means if you got Cavalier, and you grind these missions out, you get a real reward for your progress. Thank you for rewarding people who actually play the game!

Ya funny 1% drop rate u got it 3 out of 4 times ur just saying that
    So we can add statistics to the things you dont understand too.
    Dude r u serious he has a 1 in 100 chance to get it and got 3 out of 4 of them u realize there’s a very slim chance of that happening that’s like getting 3 six star champs out of 4 cav crystals
    very slim is not impossible. Claiming something did not happen because the odds are low proves you dont understand statistics.
    Moving on, I love the changes. Very happy with the new Events and Rewards.