**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam you said you would change

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

When you say change, you mean change that benefits yourself? I guess I missed the part in the roadmap where they said they were catering to specific players now. The amount of entitlement is insane. If people can’t see how this title and the method for obtaining it is healthy for the game then I think you might need to re-evaluate what you want to get out of MCoC.

Again check the merged thread Agree to disagree ratio it not only me it's majority buddy
    Considering the intelligence and ability to be rational of the majority around here, I'm not sure that's the sword I'd pick to die on
    But is it not majority?
    Does this change effect players who have both these reqs already or not?
    No it's not. It's just people with the same mentality as you. That's not the majority. That's just people who can't have what other are getting right now. We call them spoiled brats.
  • JinøraJinøra Posts: 94
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Ok dude it's not about having a large 6* roster it's about having a 6 Star at rank 3 which is so much more than just beating Act 6 on a base level

Pulling a good 6 Star = RNG
    Pulling the right T5CC for said 6 star = RNG
    What are you not getting here at this point you just look like a fool my guy im hitting you with evidence and concrete factual information, you are going so off course from the origin of why I created this post

No, you are hitting with opinions. Your OPINION is that this title is RNG based. The facts are that Kabam says you have to have completed Act 6 and have a R3 6*. They never said this title is for everyone or even aimed at everyone. People like you, want it aimed at everyone so you can be included because you aren't right now. Classic case of FOMO. This will now be their highest level of progression so it deserves something not not everyone can pay their way to. Earn the title.
    Wait the fact that Act 6 completion only gives enough T5CC if you land every single crystal on the same color is not RNG? LOL big brain
    I have not bought any t5cc deals and I have 1 full one (mags) and 3 more about to be full. you want skill, then you should be winning in high plat to get more t5cc.
    Again what does Alliance rank have to do with Act 6 completion LOL just stop typing bro you don't win the facts and logic are stacked against you
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

When you say change, you mean change that benefits yourself? I guess I missed the part in the roadmap where they said they were catering to specific players now. The amount of entitlement is insane. If people can’t see how this title and the method for obtaining it is healthy for the game then I think you might need to re-evaluate what you want to get out of MCoC.

Again check the merged thread Agree to disagree ratio it not only me it's majority buddy
    Again the forums are not a representation of the playerbase, and decisions should not even be made on the majority of the playerbase, if you ask them everyone should be able to pick what champion they get out of a crystal.
    Ok? Soooo just disregard the majority of people on forums? Have you check the youtube comments on some videos? Public chat? people are outraged lmao it isnt only this platform
    Please are outraged every time kabam does not cater to only them, again. That is not saying anything, because they have an overinflated sense of entitlement. People complained about the cav title too, and that was just beating a chapter.
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Ok dude it's not about having a large 6* roster it's about having a 6 Star at rank 3 which is so much more than just beating Act 6 on a base level

Pulling a good 6 Star = RNG
    Pulling the right T5CC for said 6 star = RNG
    What are you not getting here at this point you just look like a fool my guy im hitting you with evidence and concrete factual information, you are going so off course from the origin of why I created this post

No, you are hitting with opinions. Your OPINION is that this title is RNG based. The facts are that Kabam says you have to have completed Act 6 and have a R3 6*. They never said this title is for everyone or even aimed at everyone. People like you, want it aimed at everyone so you can be included because you aren't right now. Classic case of FOMO. This will now be their highest level of progression so it deserves something not not everyone can pay their way to. Earn the title.
    Wait the fact that Act 6 completion only gives enough T5CC if you land every single crystal on the same color is not RNG? LOL big brain
    I have not bought any t5cc deals and I have 1 full one (mags) and 3 more about to be full. you want skill, then you should be winning in high plat to get more t5cc.
    Again what does Alliance rank have to do with Act 6 completion LOL just stop typing bro you don't win the facts and logic are stacked against you

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Considering the intelligence and ability to be rational of the majority around here, I'm not sure that's the sword I'd pick to die on
    But is it not majority?
    Does this change effect players who have both these reqs already or not?
    No it's not. It's just people with the same mentality as you. That's not the majority. That's just people who can't have what other are getting right now. We call them spoiled brats.
    Spoiled brats, free to play players, unlucky rng pulls
    All the same right?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

It can’t just be act 6 completion, it needs to be either current, act 6 100%, or abyss explo, otherwise it’s not a big enough gap between cav and this, I definitely get the annoyance with there being rng, but I think more people are included in this than either of the other things I mentioned

Agreed, remove the 6* rank 3 requirement and change act 6 completion to act 6 100%. Completing it is not difficult anyway, exploration is a whole different ball game.
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Again the forums are not a representation of the playerbase, and decisions should not even be made on the majority of the playerbase, if you ask them everyone should be able to pick what champion they get out of a crystal.
    Ok? Soooo just disregard the majority of people on forums? Have you check the youtube comments on some videos? Public chat? people are outraged lmao it isnt only this platform
    Please are outraged every time kabam does not cater to only them, again. That is not saying anything, because they have an overinflated sense of entitlement. People complained about the cav title too, and that was just beating a chapter.
    Cavalier doesnt require rank based progression based off RNG :open_mouth:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Yes absolutely disregard the majority. This isn't a democracy. I have no idea where some of you got that idea. It probably bc of how spineless kabam have become lately.
    What does this even mean lmao
    what are you trying to say
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

yet the "majority" of players on the forums were still mad and disagreed with its implementation.. You dont see to get that part.
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

You hit the nail on the head OP.

Did they tho?
    OP hit the nail on the head, disagrees be damned.
    If they nail is "let me cry as hard as I can to change this", you are correct.
    or "im entitled to rewards that were never intended for me in the first place!"
    You're missing the point that this is RNG based not skilled based
    No it's not. It's a title that can be earned any time after Oct 1st. You have plenty of time to get a 6* you want to take to R3. This whole "give me what I want now" mentality is really getting old. Sometimes you just have to wait for things. I don't have a R3 yet either before you go spouting off non-sense.
    Again you're missing the point regardles if you have 10 MILLION YEARS to do this it is still RNG based it's not about having the skill to beat Act 6.
    its not rng based, it is time based. They expect you to have a large roster of 6*s to get the title. You are trying to short cut it.
    It's time based because it's RNG based LOL
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    You think for a second. You only want it changed because you don't have a R3. If you didn't, no way you'd be here crying the way you are. RNG, Time, Skill, who cares. They set requirements for something they feel needs to be the requirement. You'll get there eventually. You really think you are going to miss out on soooooo much stuff you'll never be able to recover? Doubt it. Let Kabam have this one. There will be more legit battles to fight later.
    I was here when I had the roster to complete Act 6 even when they banned 4 stars from it
    I know it's hard to believe but some people actually just care about the game and the people who play it :)
    If that was true, you'd care about both sides, which you don't. And if you cared about the game itself, you wouldn't care either way about this requirement.

They gated 4*'s in Act 6 when it was introduced. Everyone that was around for Act 6.1 was there for that. That is nothing to brag about nor is it some crazy milestone.
    I brought up the Act 6 4* ban not as a brag but as an example to shut your down to statement that If I had the roster I wouldn't be complaining about this.

And again take a second to think.
    If Throne Breaker didn't have the Rank 3 requirement the people with both right now would still benefit? LOL man check your facts and logic
    Yes those people would still benefit but YOU would also benefit and that's your goal. You don't have a R3, so you are whining and crying about getting the requirement changed because it's some how unfair to you that you haven't done what others that qualify for it have. It's literally the only reason you are here. You can't honestly say that if you had a R3 right now, you'd be here making these stupid posts about a progression title. You aren't on the side of the players, you are looking out for yourself and that's all you care about. Maybe you pull a R3 worthy 6* today and take it to R3, i 100% believe you'll disappear and stop "fighting the good fight".
    As I said before I was here when I had the roster to complete Act 6 even with the 4* ban and was fighting for people who didn't reach that BS cash grab req and I will be here even after for this one! :)
    Lol here we go with the cash grab argument. You're just one of those people that need easy content and everything handed to them. Plain and simple. You can't handle that other people are ahead of you in progression. If you were that serious about it, you'd join a top 45 AQ alliance and Plat 1 and above AW alliance and get more access to T5CC. Nope, you'd rather Kabam bend everything to you so you don't have to earn it like others have. Bet you haven't 100% Act 6 or Abyss to get more T5CC.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Yes absolutely disregard the majority. This isn't a democracy. I have no idea where some of you got that idea. It probably bc of how spineless kabam have become lately.
    It means that just bc you don't like something or just because most people don't like something, it doesn't mean it should be changed.
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

yet the "majority" of players on the forums were still mad and disagreed with its implementation.. You dont see to get that part.
    In that case your argument applies because it is GRINDABLE content
    lucky off the t5cc's arent :/
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

In that case your argument applies because it is GRINDABLE content
    lucky off the t5cc's arent :/
    This statement makes no sense in any sort of sequitur way.
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Actually it does in a sense. You have to have ranked 5*'s to do it and fights like sinister, crossbones and mysterio require you pull certain champs. That's still RNG in your world.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Since when has majority ever been the same thing as the truth?
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

He means the "majority" want the title for as little effort as possible. Of course it's a popular argument to get something for nothing, both in this game and in life. But Kabam shouldn't pander to the majority - this title is a reward for the few who have excelled. Personally, I don't think it's exclusive enough, it should be awarded for act 1-6 100%, book 1 fully explored.

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    No it's not. It's a title that can be earned any time after Oct 1st. You have plenty of time to get a 6* you want to take to R3. This whole "give me what I want now" mentality is really getting old. Sometimes you just have to wait for things. I don't have a R3 yet either before you go spouting off non-sense.
    Again you're missing the point regardles if you have 10 MILLION YEARS to do this it is still RNG based it's not about having the skill to beat Act 6.
    its not rng based, it is time based. They expect you to have a large roster of 6*s to get the title. You are trying to short cut it.
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    You think for a second. You only want it changed because you don't have a R3. If you didn't, no way you'd be here crying the way you are. RNG, Time, Skill, who cares. They set requirements for something they feel needs to be the requirement. You'll get there eventually. You really think you are going to miss out on soooooo much stuff you'll never be able to recover? Doubt it. Let Kabam have this one. There will be more legit battles to fight later.
    I was here when I had the roster to complete Act 6 even when they banned 4 stars from it
    I know it's hard to believe but some people actually just care about the game and the people who play it :)
    If that was true, you'd care about both sides, which you don't. And if you cared about the game itself, you wouldn't care either way about this requirement.

They gated 4*'s in Act 6 when it was introduced. Everyone that was around for Act 6.1 was there for that. That is nothing to brag about nor is it some crazy milestone.
    I brought up the Act 6 4* ban not as a brag but as an example to shut your down to statement that If I had the roster I wouldn't be complaining about this.

If Throne Breaker didn't have the Rank 3 requirement the people with both right now would still benefit? LOL man check your facts and logic
    Yes those people would still benefit but YOU would also benefit and that's your goal. You don't have a R3, so you are whining and crying about getting the requirement changed because it's some how unfair to you that you haven't done what others that qualify for it have. It's literally the only reason you are here. You can't honestly say that if you had a R3 right now, you'd be here making these stupid posts about a progression title. You aren't on the side of the players, you are looking out for yourself and that's all you care about. Maybe you pull a R3 worthy 6* today and take it to R3, i 100% believe you'll disappear and stop "fighting the good fight".
    As I said before I was here when I had the roster to complete Act 6 even with the 4* ban and was fighting for people who didn't reach that BS cash grab req and I will be here even after for this one! :)
    Lol here we go with the cash grab argument. You're just one of those people that need easy content and everything handed to them. Plain and simple. You can't handle that other people are ahead of you in progression. If you were that serious about it, you'd join a top 45 AQ alliance and Plat 1 and above AW alliance and get more access to T5CC. Nope, you'd rather Kabam bend everything to you so you don't have to earn it like others have. Bet you haven't 100% Act 6 or Abyss to get more T5CC.
    LOL man it's so crazy that you have this intelligence
    I will say it for the last time maybe caps lock can help you
    ACT 6 COMPLETION AKA THRONE BREAKER SHOULD NOT MATTER BASED OFF THE ALLAINCE THAT YOU ARE IN
    IT IS SOLO PROGRESSION CONTENT. IF KABAM REQUIRE THIS AS A REQUIREMENT TO UNLOCK THRONE BREAKER THEN WHY DON'T THEY GIVE YOU THE RELIABLE NON RNG BASED OPTION OF OBTAINING T5CC

Can't afford to waste more brain cells on you sorry!
    It was fun and amusing seeing the irrelevant responses you posted
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second

ACT 6 COMPLETION AKA THRONE BREAKER SHOULD NOT MATTER BASED OFF THE ALLAINCE THAT YOU ARE IN
    IT IS SOLO PROGRESSION CONTENT. IF KABAM REQUIRE THIS AS A REQUIREMENT TO UNLOCK THRONE BREAKER THEN WHY DON'T THEY GIVE YOU THE RELIABLE NON RNG BASED OPTION OF OBTAINING T5CC

I will say this one more time, maybe caps lock can help you

NO, ACT CONTENT IS NO LONGER REPRESENTATIVE OF PROGRESSION.

I am not sure you had any brain cells to waste to start with.
  • Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second
    you dont care about the game and the people who play it, you care about your own sense entitlement to rewards.
    Again I care about the entire player base I know it hard for people like you to believe that
    I'm here right now and will be here after I have this req. lol
    Yet not the entire player base nor ,for all we know, the majority of the player base has an issue with this. I think it is an interesting route they went, and definitely changes some things, but this is the newest way the decided to go about it and it makes it a challenge like every other title.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    When the idea of a heliocentric solar system was first introduced majority of people scoffed at the concept but now we take it for granted. Majority never equates to being right or knowing the truth.
    Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second

LMAO THATS THE THING THE PLAYERBASE IS CONFUSED ABOUT WHY IS IT NOT ABOUT DEFEATING DIFFICULT CONTENT ANY MORE? WHY HAS THE FOCUS SHIFTED TO RANK REQUIREMENTS WHICH HAVE THE PREFACE OF AND RNG ELEMENT?

bye bye
    Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second

lol. it's funny because you're crazy.
  • Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second

LMAO THATS THE THING THE PLAYERBASE IS CONFUSED ABOUT WHY IS IT NOT ABOUT DEFEATING DIFFICULT CONTENT ANY MORE? WHY HAS THE FOCUS SHIFTED TO RANK REQUIREMENTS WHICH HAVE THE PREFACE OF AND RNG ELEMENT?

bye bye
    Everything about this game almost has an RNG element. This one just isn't involved with beating content, but having an r3
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

JChanceH9 said:

JChanceH9 said:

Did they tho?
    Are you ok buddy?
    Just think for a second

bye bye
    BECAUSE THE PLAYERBASE GOT THE CONTENT NERFED INTO THE GROUND SO IT IS NO LONGER DEFEATING DIFFICULT CONTENT ANYMORE. YOU DONT GET TO BE CONFUSED ABOUT THE RESULTS OF YOUR ACTIONS.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I don't see the issue, just like uncollected and Cavalier it take time to accomplish if you don't have a 6 star worth rank 3 then wait until you do its not like the Throne Breaker title is for a limited time so if it takes you a year to do so then so it. It took a year for some to become uncollected because they didn't have the right champ to take on some fights or cavalier same issue its a permanent addition to the game, i don't have a rank 3 worthy champ but ill wait since its not going anywhere.
  • DarkSoulDLXDarkSoulDLX Posts: 676 ★★★
    According to the road map it will take them a year and a half to release the entirety of book 2 act 1 - perhaps this unexpected change of timing has forced Kabam to implement the new progression point title much faster then they wanted to
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    edited September 2020
    Jinøra said:

ChriissR said:

Make it 100% act 6 and Abyss and get these salty kids off the RNG tantrum. It's not even fair that someone who can clear 1 path of 6.4 has the opportunity to have the same title who has completed everything in game. Make the title available to the actual end game players.

Why so everyone else can complain they don't have the counters to Abyss fights, enough units or counters for act 6 bosses like Sinister and Mysterio?
    Counters and Inaccessible content due to RNG is 2 COMPLETELY separate arguements

UNITS = Grindable
    Hard fights because no counter = Grindable
    Act 6 completion and not getting a T5CC = RNG
    This shouldn't be on Act 6 completion period
    How many 6*s do you have and how many T5CC have you formed/opened?

If even until now, you’ve not opened enough 6*s to get one that you can R3 or have formed/opened enough T5CCs to hit a 16.67% chance of a class you want, the title might not be for you.

Also, it’s easy to SAY that you have the roster to do A6 100% pre-nerf. But actually DOING it, is a different story.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Jinøra said:

Lormif said:

Jinøra said:

Werewrym said:

Outraged? Nah. They’re just angry that they can’t get the better freebies NOW.