What did you get from the SA 6 Star Crystal?

Comments

• Gaurav_ChampGaurav_Champ Member Posts: 20
    I got Black Widow (Deadly Origin). Haven't used her much. But I guess it should be better than Kamala or Groot. :wink:
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 ★★★★★
    I got 9946 6* shards. See you tomorrow
  • phil56201phil56201 Member Posts: 986 ★★★
    I pulled this:

Cant believe Ive opened a mere 19 6*’s and 2 of them have been dupes now. Think Ill just ignore 6*’s for a few months and open a bunch at once. Hopefully ill pull at least 1 useable champion. Gets a bit deflating after while. Oh well...gonna have a ton of T5CC frag crystals hoarded by then as well
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,321 ★★★★★
    I pulled a 6* Electro and honestly I don’t know how to feel about it. I’ve got a well-developed roster and am in a place where I can experiment with fun rank ups, but it doesn’t look like he’s gotten any big synergies yet. Any love for the sparky boy?
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Member Posts: 4,498 ★★★★★

Had just enough to form one yesterday so I couldn't wait and here's what I got

Initially I was disappointed but its still better than my last 2 pulls (cw and gg)
    Still dk if he's amazing or something

He's quite good triple immunities poison, coldsnap and takes 0 damage from incinerates instead he heals from WP and gains 12% bar of power per seconds. His sp3 power drains 2 bars of power and grants him a permanent aura of incineration. He also starts the fight with a soul imprisonment preventing all buffs for 15 seconds, this can be reapplied by using sp1 in exchange for a soul he caps his souls at 6 and when he drops below 30% He heals and becomes indistructible for the duration of the heal each soul gives 10% of max health. Good pull I am a big mephisto fan.
  • Hoodie25Hoodie25 Member Posts: 312 ★★★

First six star dupe, far from the best but definitely not the worst either. Considering that I just recently snagged a 6 star Professor X after popping just 3 cav crystals, this pull was much better than I deserved lol
  • doctorbdoctorb Member Posts: 1,812 ★★★★
    6* Nick Fury.
    I hear he's great. Now have to learn how to use hom 😋
  • RyandoomRyandoom Member Posts: 68
    BLACK PANTHER CIVIL WAR
  • MattstafariMattstafari Member Posts: 691 ★★★
    Ultra Ronald, another addition to the bench team.

• Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Member Posts: 1,196 ★★★★

Had just enough to form one yesterday so I couldn't wait and here's what I got

Initially I was disappointed but its still better than my last 2 pulls (cw and gg)
    Still dk if he's amazing or something

He's quite good triple immunities poison, coldsnap and takes 0 damage from incinerates instead he heals from WP and gains 12% bar of power per seconds. His sp3 power drains 2 bars of power and grants him a permanent aura of incineration. He also starts the fight with a soul imprisonment preventing all buffs for 15 seconds, this can be reapplied by using sp1 in exchange for a soul he caps his souls at 6 and when he drops below 30% He heals and becomes indistructible for the duration of the heal each soul gives 10% of max health. Good pull I am a big mephisto fan.
    Oh that's good to know. Thanks
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Member Posts: 810 ★★★
    Another lemon to my collection.

• Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

What am I supposed to do with this huh?
    This just makes me wanna quit the game.

Le sigh

He's decent, I've explored act 5 and done cavalier. I would use him, he smashes hyperion, sym supreme and others. Don't sleep on LC
    There are champs out there who can do what he does better, will probably never use him unless I'm desperate.

But for now he is gonna be arena fodder
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,293 ★★★★★

I’m disappointed with Kabam. I wait 3 months to open a 6 star crystal and I get Beast as my 6th six star champion. They could have putted a six star nexus or something better bcs that’s not worth my time

yeah it certainly sucks that you must log in for 30 seconds every day and do nothing to get over half of a six star. I totally agree that three month old accounts should have been able to get an item that is only rewarded for some of the hardest content in the entire time. gtfo
    I’m not talking about SA, I’m talking about the INSANE RNG on crystals. They reward players that use Money with **** characters. Guess they have a amazing Marketing Team to have such a great idea. Then a Contender gets Aegon... And a Tronebreaker gets a Beast.
    Just because you spend money you think you are entitled to better champs? Tsk, the entitlement. RNG is the heart and soul of the game, a supposed "thronebreaker" should know this
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Member Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★

Two 5 star crystal and a 6 star:

This bad boy worthy of r2?

Yes
    And I'm not jealous at all, he's definitely not my most wanted champ, nop.
    Congrats on pulling him!
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Member Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
    I’m a few days behind but wouldn’t mind duping my NF or pulling someone like sunspot, Doom etc
  • PenumbrousPenumbrous Member Posts: 30
    Guilly 2099!
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Member Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Le sigh

Could start by not complaining about what is atleast a solid pull?
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Member Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    got Black panther (CV) on my alt account (never got a 5/6 star version to play with, he seems fun) and this beautiful girl on my main ^_^

• Aziz5253Aziz5253 Member Posts: 495 ★★★
    I got a Hulk OG lol
  • SbkruebSbkrueb Member Posts: 521 ★★★

• Artoria77Artoria77 Member Posts: 2,550 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Le sigh

Could start by not complaining about what is atleast a solid pull?
    I was being sarcastic.
    I know LC is solid.
    But I already have good champs.
    So I don't see a need for him.
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★
    Havok
  • iRanjaniRanjan Member Posts: 64
    Is 6*Silver surfer any good?

I tested him out even with the perfect buff rotation he seems a little underwhelming. Damage is ok. Utility nothing great. Is he just a prestige dud?