Network connection issue [Merged Thread]

Comments

• Emad00700Emad00700 Member Posts: 0
    edited October 2020

I think kabam support do nothing from 4 days I face this connection error.
    Post edited by Kabam Lyra on
  • SiriusBreakSiriusBreak Member, Guardian Posts: 2,156 Guardian
    Same @Graydrox . I've noticed a MAJOR increase in load time with the recent update. It's kind of crazy as it doesn't appear to matter which connection I use (4G LTE or WiFi). S9+, but I've never had it take this long prior.
  • Vaibhav678Vaibhav678 Member Posts: 27
    In the uncomfortable weekend this problem will solve
  • TheReALShAMeoNU23TheReALShAMeoNU23 Member Posts: 96
    no resolution so far
  • Vaibhav678Vaibhav678 Member Posts: 27
    Yes you are right
  • Prince_vingador1Prince_vingador1 Member Posts: 54
    edited October 2020
    Wtf 2 minutes to login for me.
    They cant add updates without breaking the game i see
    I not even bother to login sometimes
    2 minutes to login just crazy
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Because of this connection issue, our alliance is running Map 4 + 2 + 2 in AQ
    ——Half of alliance cannot login normally
  • Kronk41Kronk41 Member Posts: 1
    Since the last update I have been able to log on one time. When was able to log in I was booted after 5 minutes? I have restarted the phone and also uninstalled the game and reinstalled. I see on Facebook there are many people complaining about this issue but they are not being answered. I have been playing the game since the beginning, but I'm about fed up with it!
  • HSS75HSS75 Member Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited October 2020
    yeah it's pretty messed up kabam is doing worst recently for example arenas they try to remove those death matches they ended up doing it way worse it also takes more than 5 minutes to login even more than that
  • AsadisticAsadistic Member Posts: 5
    I am using a Huawei Y9(2019) (model JKM-LX1) with the android 9 and game version updated to the latest one. The game has always run seamlessly for me on data and WiFi. Atm I have not been able to login to the game since the upgrade. Managed to login once maybe after great difficulty and a ten minute load time. Have lost on daily rewards and was unable to attack in war as well, which may have lead to a loss. Can't login on data or wifi. Both are working perfectly otherwise. My ingame name is Rors¢ha¢h
  • AsadisticAsadistic Member Posts: 5
    I am using a Huawei Y9(2019) (model JKM-LX1) with the android 9 and game version updated to the latest one. The game has always run seamlessly for me on data and WiFi. Atm I have not been able to login to the game since the upgrade. Managed to login once maybe after great difficulty and a ten minute load time. Have lost on daily rewards and was unable to attack in war as well, which may have lead to a loss. Can't login on data or wifi. Both are working perfectly otherwise. My ingame name is Rors¢ha¢h
  • Red00DevilRed00Devil Member Posts: 10
    This awesome old well known feature, which was added to prevent peeps from quitting fights to start over again, can be only seen in MCOC verse and it will stay for years to come!! and guess what, no one gives a damn about losing 50% HP when quitting a fight because against hard opponents it doesn't really matter if you have 100% HP or 10%!!
  • LormifLormif Member Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

This awesome old well known feature, which was added to prevent peeps from quitting fights to start over again, can be only seen in MCOC verse and it will stay for years to come!! and guess what, no one gives a damn about losing 50% HP when quitting a fight because against hard opponents it doesn't really matter if you have 100% HP or 10%!!

persistent connections are typically lost when you reconfigure your interface and get a new IP, as connections are typically socket based, ip:port. So when you change IPs that socket changes, and the destination server no longer recognizes your session. It is not just there to prevent people crashing to save a fight, but also a security feature.
  • PastaAndVodkaPastaAndVodka Member Posts: 1
    Im running suicides and whilst doing my aq fights it crashed 3 times mid fight in 15 minutes. I came back to my champs at half of the health I went into the fight with. This also happened whilst I was fighting the EQ boss.
  • supergamer222supergamer222 Member Posts: 28

Aziz5253 said:

At this point I've literally been waiting for 30 mins to get into the game, checked both on wifi and cellular, force stopped and restarted the game, restarted the device, still not in. Maybe I'll consider quitting since there's been no update on this by anyone.

Looks like they're phasing the game out for Android

Hey @Kabam Miike you said u are not sure the problems are from your service are u sure ? Why always happend with android we cant compite with ios devices in arena or legend title and this is no fare
    Well thats true why buy ios device to be a legend it should be available on android too it will be totally unfair for many real legends on android who dont get their legend title
  • WebfoamWebfoam Member Posts: 4
    Here's a video showing this happening twice in a row, how can i do Alliance Quests ? I'm losing health without even fighting.
    https://sendvid.com/1rd24ny1
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Member Posts: 994 ★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I put a timer as to how long it takes it get passed the loading screen. Exactly 2 minutes and 55 seconds. Also since the uodate, my game crashes and kicks me out of the game =/ and in many instances i was in the middle of the fight.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,104 ★★★★★
    Before this update, I couldn’t tell you the last time the game full-on crashed. (Connection issues, sure, but no crash). It happened at least 3 times yesterday.
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Member Posts: 164 ★★
    This is really frustrating for alliance wars and incursions
  • Xinel07Xinel07 Member Posts: 24
    iPad 6th Gen (no crashing issues on my Android device only on iPad)
    iOS 13.5
    Wi-Fi
    Game version: 28.2
    Happens at any game mode
    Game crashes every 15 minutes
  • MattstafariMattstafari Member Posts: 691 ★★★
    The game was working fine for me but, it just took around 5 mins just to get into the game and now switching between screens / game modes is taking 30 seconds or more.
    Hopefully it will improve soon
  • AlphaStark20AlphaStark20 Member Posts: 61
    It has improved for me really. Yesterday it was a good 10+ minutes now it just takes 1-2 minutes at loading screen then smooth gameplay. Thanks Kabam 👍👍👍
  • WeaponXWeaponX Member Posts: 146
    Game takes forever to log in (almost 5 minutes just now) and loading times are absolutely insane...

Android 9 on a OnePlus 7t
  • Dalton09Dalton09 Member Posts: 33
    Hey kabam I'm still having this network issue even today... having to wait like 6 mins yo login is a pain.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★
    edited October 2020
    I'm having lag/connectivity issues-
    Loading into the game.
    Using potions in AQ/AW/EQs.
    And now after logging into the game, trying to access my profile takes a very long time. Here's a video- https://youtu.be/82Es-nCAszM

This is only since this last update.
    On wifi.
    Android 10.
    LG V60.
  • R_Man_Do18R_Man_Do18 Member Posts: 21
    Can't access AW. Every time I hit the AW tab I get stuck here.

I also get the Red WiFi connection issue everytime I try to do something in the game.

I'm an android user, playing on a Samsung 10S Plus.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 984 ★★★★
    Also have loading problem, see more Loading screen than the game.

Samsung Note 9
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,546 ★★★★
    I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S10 plus
    ONE UI version 2.5
    Android 10.0
    micro SD 512gb

Here is a picture I took.

notice that the game froze, missing graphics and the connection icon in the corner.

after MCOC reconnect to server, my champion who never even load into fight screen loss health.

Kabam, anyway this bug will be fixed along with other Android login issues.. noticed it take longer to login.
  • KRANꓘKRANꓘ Member Posts: 188 ★★
    Note 9 Android user.
    I can not believe this issue is still going on. The wait times on the loading screen make it so I just shut it off and don't play.
  • RevenReven Member Posts: 8
    I hope we are getting compensated for this,all I’ve done today is relog after relog every move every fight any time I click on anything it’s a joke.