Options

Guys do you think kabam should add a trading system for champions lvl 45+, I really want this.

NicsterVNicsterV Posts: 44
edited October 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
If this happens, then it would make getting champs much easier, but if scamming does happen, I think the person who scammed the victim should get a one week ban and the champion should appear back in the victims roster. Also, I think the champion trading system should range from 1-5 stars, but not 6 stats because they need real effort to earn. But guys let’s try make this happen :)

Guys do you think kabam should add a trading system for champions lvl 45+, I really want this. 187 votes

Don’t add the trading system
86%
GamerdanielmathDrZolaLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisIndrick781RaganatorFeuerschwerxNigFrostyKirklinNanoDroidPsychoakumaTheVyrusR_D_JrTerraAlex13369SungjVerzzSpicyslicer 162 votes
Add it please
9%
JBC89G0311wvonkMaxGamingXva23Akkarin23awesome1werSarvanga1_DPXFistheGOATOkiedokieSunny2NicsterVSneakyWarriorYTBigSshield456SAFI_KHemendra_Elwind 18 votes
I’m not sure
3%
Mojave_ChicKerneasLmaoDretlleThanks_D19HavocGamer49TheGoodStuff 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• Options
    Add it please
    Let’s try make kabam add this
  • Options
    Add it please
    Oh, well fate is fate.
  • Options
    Add it please
    What do you guys think kabam should add?
  • Options
    Add it please
    Understandable
  • Options
    Add it please
    If kabam won’t add trading, won’t you guys think it will be a good idea for kabam to add like a system where you can convert a certain amount of Lower star champions into one high star champ?
  • Options
    Add it please
    3 ppl have voted yes including me and 15 have voted no, so it looks like the majority voted no, I wannna so if kabam actually does something about it or just ignores it
  • Options
    Add it please
    Tbh I am starting to lean to the i am not sure option
  • Options
    Add it please
    This could lead to some problems or it could just solve some
  • Options
    YTBigSYTBigS Posts: 43
    Add it please
    i mean i would really love a trading system, but not for champions. it would to trade items of equal value. like for example, one guy looking for a cosmic awakening gem(me), but has 2 skill gems wanting to give away(cuz i already have nf and only need 1 for aegon). and another guy may have a spare cosmic gem and an unduped nick or aegon. same goes for t4cc as well. and maybe t5cc(THAT might break the game)
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Add it please
    I was actually thinking it would be a good idea to trade items @YTBigS, maybe iso could be traded because I’m low on it and also awakening gems sounds good to trade to
  • Options
    Add it please
    Maybe only trading 1-4 stars dosent sound that bad, if not, maybe just 1-3 stars.
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

No no no, then mix that in with some no and no, bake it in a NOven for no minutes, then to finish it off top with some no, best served no and if you’d like, adding a salad containing no no and some definitely no can greatly improve the taste

I’m sensing you’re about to say “no” to op’s idea 🤔
  • Options
    Add it please
    Looks like we got ‘no’ for the answer so dat settles it.
  • Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,143 ★★★
    doesn't make sense to add
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Nope never will happen.
  • Options
    shield456shield456 Posts: 1,979 ★★★
    Add it please
    If it happens I'll trade the 5star doom on my mini to my main