**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rogue Aegis SQ

Comments

• Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 576 ★★★
    Sunspot. Do a normal combo first, get those incinerates, parry, stun lasts longer due to incinerate and you have plenty of time for a heavy. Repeat once more and done.
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Cgr. Bait out heavy and counter heavy with heavy. He has a lot of reach in his heavy.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,262 ★★★★★

I hate these limited-entry Quests with a passion. I get all in my head because I can't quit and retry. Then I end up burning through Resources.

You’re just hating all the recent side quests huh?
    Not the Quests. Lol. Last month was fine. I hated those Epoch Crystals. Over 20 and nothing but 3*s and 4*s. I like the Quest itself fine. I hate limited-entry.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Doom. Medium heavy
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I have done it with doom,warlock, hyperion,domino with massacre.
    All work well here.
  • Options
    Kt9561Kt9561 Posts: 26
    Push her into the corner ,parry and use heavy
  • Options
    TheDadManTheDadMan Posts: 57
    you can parry + heavy her normally if you are fast enough. I used warlock and simply just parried + heavy. Sometimes she will recover faster. But most times you can land your heavy attack. I also used ghost on couple of runs. Again, simply parry and heavy as fast as you can.
  • Options
    JosmanxJosmanx Posts: 70
    I used SL, Guillo2099 or HB, those guys made it good!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    Void has 3 hits .. easy to get two heavies off .. also used White Mags just to test out the prefight and it works with any champ using his prefight as well.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I heavy intercepted her special 1.2 or heavy.
  • Options

Void has 3 hits .. easy to get two heavies off .. also used White Mags just to test out the prefight and it works with any champ using his prefight as well.

Yeah, I've been doing some Duels and he seems the best option. My 6* is Duped.
  • Options

Yeah I tried hype and idk if it is because he is r3 or what but void has worked the best for me
  • Options

Yeah I tried hype and idk if it is because he is r3 or what but void has worked the best for me
    Thanks for the tip, BTW.
  • Options
    JimoJimo Posts: 5
    Cleared whole path with Just Domino, with the massacre and Rhulk synergy
  • Options
    AdokAdok Posts: 274 ★★
    Reparry Sunspot, Don't know why but the stun is longer.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    I've been destroying her with wasp.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Adok said:

Reparry Sunspot, Don't know why but the stun is longer.

Stun timer is longer on a perfect block
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    Easy fight oneshot her everytime with Corvus, 2 heavies. Parry then heavy.
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    edited January 2021
    Lots of options. Doom and Wasp super easy, and basically any other champ with a quick heavy and decent reach. I did it with Warlock and Guardian no prob.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

I was also super tired last night when I went in.

Please, no Johns.