Options

What champs would be pretty good from numbers buffs?

There's some champs I think would become good immediately if kabam tweaked their numbers a little. For example:

Nova-looks like he could be decent champion, but for some reason his furies are tiny (about 15% of his attack rating). For reference, Captain Marvel's furies are 33% of her attack rating(same as novas) and she gets 5. His also only last for 7 seconds and have a max of 4. His passive fury is pretty but it still needs to be fixed

Comments

• Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I believe some numbers that could help are not just damage. Like Ronin with AAR. Instead of 40% increase to 50% and the sp1 50%(instead of another 40%). Increase the duration of the sp1, and make him worth using in other areas.

If they could do that with certain champs a bunch can be worth numbers beyond just damage.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Phoenix
  • Options
    KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Dormammu could use that damage increase the most. I used him and sunspot for 6.1.5 crossbone. Obviously sunspot is not poison immune. Dormammu was my best poison immune champ. I was able to take out around 20% with him but that took 200+ hits. Crossbone can shrug of stuns so no stings on the heavy. As impatient as i am , i decided to take out the rest with sunspot by using revive quit method.
  • Options
    LemoNotLemoNot Posts: 181
    Agent Venom's Klyntar Rage is more like Klyntar Annoyed, needs to be boosted if they don't rework him first.

Taskmaster's Photographic Reflexes either need increased potency or a redefinition of "Unique Attacks" to be useful in any way.

Doubling the duration of Vulture's Thermal Feedback + Siphon Charge (as well as some kind of refresh mechanic) would probably make Vulture an insanely good power control option (as well as a hard Havok counter).

I can keep going, but I should probably stop.
  • Options
    Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    Air walker
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Dorm

Indeed. I would add his 2nd medium should always power burn.
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    edited January 2021
    Rogue. She is good but with some increased numbers she would be solid God tier champ.
  • Options
    JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Mr. Sinister needs some love. For a major villain he needs to be a bit closer to Magneto and Apoc for damage because he has some great/unique abilities.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Bishop: just a simple fix to remove his overload. Champs that blow them selves up are great. Looking at you to IHulk.
  • Options
    yonmoma_MSTyonmoma_MST Posts: 18
    Black Bolt. With his full synergy team he can become next to thing in that sense.
  • Options
    AstoundsAstounds Posts: 323 ★★
    I feel like Dorm would he a stud if he got tweaked on numbers.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    LemoNot said:

Doubling the duration of Vulture's Thermal Feedback + Siphon Charge (as well as some kind of refresh mechanic) would probably make Vulture an insanely good power control option (as well as a hard Havok counter).

He needs a much higher crit rating to. He got the same crit damage rating as Warlock but only a third of the crit hit rating.

Oh and make his incinerate stackable. Then he becomes a killer.