Options

Yellow Jacket and terrax buff notes

odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,385 ★★★★★
Finger's crossed yellow jacket is god tier

Comments

• Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    edited January 2021
    YJ is gonna be meh, Terrax and Kingpin are gonna be great, Mole Man is gonna be decent

*Prediction*
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    My 6* Yellowjacket will become and op force of good (or evil).
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Don't put "buff notes" in the thread title when there are no buff notes in the thread.
  • Options

I don't think any of them will be extraordinary. Slightly above average at best.

I think there has to be at least 1 great one, 1 solid, 1 meh, and maybe 1 good defender.
  • Options
    JueVioleGrace i thought you were speedstar
  • Options

I don't think any of them will be extraordinary. Slightly above average at best.

I think there has to be at least 1 great one, 1 solid, 1 meh, and maybe 1 good defender.
    I was pretty confident there would be a great one as well, but I was also pretty confident DDHK would be an amazing champion.
    Magneto and Falcon both ended up being amazing, Gambit, White Mags, and Punisher 2099 are solid, and DDHK is meh. Both Magnetos and DDHK (kinda) became good defenders too. The first set of buffs was a success imo.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

I was pretty confident there would be a great one as well, but I was also pretty confident DDHK would be an amazing champion.
    Magneto and Falcon both ended up being amazing, Gambit, White Mags, and Punisher 2099 are solid, and DDHK is meh. Both Magnetos and DDHK (kinda) became good defenders too. The first set of buffs was a success imo.
    Yeah it was a success. DDHK was just a harsh reminder to lower my expectations.
  • Options
    JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Arigato said:

JueVioleGrace i thought you were speedstar

Huh?
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,020 ★★★★★

Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the few people in this community who likes the DDHK buff.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Come on Terrax and Kingpin...please don’t disappoint!

Dr. Zola

As a 6* KP owner, I hope it makes him more usable than he is now
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Come on Kabam please don't disappoint.
  • Options

Terra said:

Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the few people in this community who likes the DDHK buff.
    that’s probably because you are
    😔
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,767 ★★★★★
    Terrax didn't needed a buff since he was already one of the best champions in the game. He might just be more popular now
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★

Finger's crossed yellow jacket is god tier

Remember, DDHK they said he will be overpowered with rage debuff and 100% regeneration rate.
    Guess, kabam kabamed everyone.
  • Options
    Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Btw, when will they will release champion spotlight for these buffs?