**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

WandaVision Discussion Thread [Spoilers]

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Buttehrs said:

H3t3r said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Patch the boat please, holy christ

Kinda know a general outline of something’s and something else I’m actually kinda mad was spoiled for me
    Was it that screen culture channel?
    Nah I was going through google news and an inverse article popped up with spoilers
    Was it this one by any chance

Yep. Except I got a different image.
    Without reading said article....who could honestly be better than reed?!
    You’d have to know the comics.

Lemme read the article and get back to ya

also spoiler tag please if you’re gonna use names @Buttehrs
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,672 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

H3t3r said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

Kinda know a general outline of something’s and something else I’m actually kinda mad was spoiled for me
    Nah I was going through google news and an inverse article popped up with spoilers

Without reading said article....who could honestly be better than reed?!
    You’d have to know the comics.

Lemme read the article and get back to ya
    well knowing my comics history, blue marvel seems like a better choice because he works with Monica a ton.
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★

H3t3r said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

It's clickbait. I read through the article and it's just them theorising that it could be
    Blue Marvel

H3t3r said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

It's clickbait. I read through the article and it's just them theorising that it could be
    Blue Marvel
    Yeah but it’s got a couple of credible leakers behind it
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    That doesn’t really excite me the way Reed Richards would. Although if said person is introduced, so is the Negative Zone, which would possibly lead to Annihilus. So that would be awesome.

Dr. Zola
    Crcrcrc said:

Ahhhhhhh! This might be asking for a lot but could you guys add an extra disclaimer if you’re talking about spoilers before the next episode airs. Gonna leave this thread until I watch the episode either way.

I think it should just be a rule to not talk about leaked spoilers
    Yeah I only put it out there to warn people
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Ahhhhhhh! This might be asking for a lot but could you guys add an extra disclaimer if you’re talking about spoilers before the next episode airs. Gonna leave this thread until I watch the episode either way.

I think it should just be a rule to not talk about leaked spoilers
    Yeah I only put it out there to warn people
    You’re fine, it’s the person who said who the leak referred to. Not cool
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

YET ANOTHER LEAK

You know you could just not scour the internet and social media. Lol. Best way to avoid stuff lol.
    I was reading the news and it popped up when I scrolled down
    I got spoiled in my news feed but it was a spoiler that didn’t spoil anything.
    We’ve got a new clip via GMA!

I won’t link it, but feel free to look it up (or maybe just go on the gma Twitter account and watch it so you can avoid spoilers)
  • Paramanona_77Paramanona_77 Posts: 88
    edited February 2021
    Had to edit out this comment because I didn’t use the spoiler tag right
    edited February 2021

So sorry if I didn’t use the spoiler tag right. I think Director Hayward is Ultron, he has a tracker on Vision who else would want Vision so badly they actually tracked him, he is going to be the big cameo appearance. In the Marvel animation Avengers Assemble S1 e6 Ultron turns into a man that looks exactly like Hayward.
    that’s weird why isn’t it showing up
    works for me
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

So sorry if I didn’t use the spoiler tag right. I think Director Hayward is Ultron, he has a tracker on Vision who else would want Vision so badly they actually tracked him, he is going to be the big cameo appearance. In the Marvel animation Avengers Assemble S1 e6 Ultron turns into a man that looks exactly like Hayward.
    there's no spoiler tag. edit your comment and try again to add the tag but if not you can just edit out the comment
  • Sure thing

there's no spoiler tag. edit your comment and try again to add the tag but if not you can just edit out the comment
    the tag is there but the quotation marks in the spoiler thing are wrong, almost as if @Paramanona_77 did it himself instead of using the thing

the tag is there but the quotation marks in the spoiler thing are wrong, almost as if @Paramanona_77 did it himself instead of using the thing
    oh well that's weird
    edited February 2021

oh well that's weird
    yeah the <div class= "Spoiler"> has straight quotation marks instead of the curved ones
  • Ahhhh
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Junais said:

Sheesh still didn't get to see that aerospace engineer monica was talking about. Hopefully next episode lol
    I’m convinced it’s either Blue marvel himself or reed richards. Hopefully it’s BM so he’s dropped in Mcoc at some point, but both would be great!
  • KoopaKrusherKoopaKrusher Posts: 105
    BuffBeast said:

Junais said:

Sheesh still didn't get to see that aerospace engineer monica was talking about. Hopefully next episode lol
    I’m convinced it’s either Blue marvel himself or reed richards. Hopefully it’s BM so he’s dropped in Mcoc at some point, but both would be great!
    I've been waiting for the WandaVision characters to enter the contest since new Wanda showed up in December. At this point, I think it'll be the April champs (unless something crazy happens tomorrow). However, we haven't really seen who the second champ would be (I think if it was a 3rd Vision, they'd be released by now). My best guess at this point is Monica Rambeau's Photon, but we won't see her powers (I assume) until she goes back into the Hex. The other likely option is the mystery villain. (Or Card-Trick Mystic Jimmy Woo!!) I don't think it'll be Blue Marvel because he lost the Summoner Choice vote, which I thought meant his release is tabled until at least 2022.
  • MrCabbageMrCabbage Posts: 39
    edited February 2021
    massive spoiler below. dont open if you havent watched the latest episode.
    agatha hawkness finally revealed as agnes.

sincerely mr cabbage
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    oh god, did she eat the twins?
    edited February 2021

Wow the aerospace engineer was underwhelming
    I don’t think that was the engineer
  • GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★

Agnes: Actually Agatha harkness, the villain

My brain juices:

can we admire how hard Agatha’s theme song slapped
    it's been stuck in my head for hours
    So we're at the point now where we pretty much are aware of everything, so it's going to be SUPER interesting to see what they do with the last 2 episodes.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★

So we're at the point now where we pretty much are aware of everything, so it's going to be SUPER interesting to see what they do with the last 2 episodes.
    Eh. They still have time to reveal Mephisto next episode as the big big bad of this series or possibly as a cliff hanger at the end of the season leading into Doctor Strange 2. I could see next episode Agatha using Wanda to "ressurect"/build a portal bringing Mephisto to Westview. The last two episodes should be pretty long since the whole series is supposed to be 9 hours. That or the next episode will be around 35 minutes again and the last episode will be like a full length movie