**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood Changes - Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    Grim7787Grim7787 Posts: 73
    Would be perfectly fine if it was 100% miss vs projectiles only. But that chance left room to get F’d up, so I’d evade myself anyway.
  • Options
    Legendary_PoeyLegendary_Poey Posts: 209
    Wow where did all the hood players come from, even if they gave hood his fate seal back I still wouldn't use him.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

The reason why

I never said you could post that
    I hate when when people doctor up chats. Clearly this wasn’t you.
  • Options
    Agresssor said:

The reason why

Wow, how kind of you. Post something someone didnt ask you to. Not cool.
    Imagine if Kabam kicks Katy out of content creator program :DD
    That’s not a real message just doctored up.
  • Options

Texas_11 said:

Agresssor said:

The reason why

Wow, how kind of you. Post something someone didnt ask you to. Not cool.
    Imagine if Kabam kicks Katy out of content creator program :DD
    That’s not a real message just doctored up.
    Well it doesn't help that the person's first response was they didn't give permission to share that. Lol.
    That’s not even him, his account was hacked! By the same people who doctored that note ha ha .
  • Options
    J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    I was never a Hood user though I have him unranked and duped as a 5star. I checked his abilities and was surprised about how powerful his sp2 is. Now with his new "update or buff", he look similar but a definitely different champ now for sure.
    I'm not sure how I feel about it. If he was coming out as a new champ, definitely a new addition to the game would loved to use him but as a rework it's doesn't feel right for the current users.

Question: Couldn't they, Kabam have reworked him and still kept his core utility? Would it have made him overpowered, how OP to be clear? Like Scarlet Witch OP level that she couldn't join the 5star collection?

Question: What if all that Hood needed was numbers and stats upgrade? Will it have made him a more solid addition to the game that current users will be super excited, and newer users will be happy to pull and unranked Hoods' will be eating some resources?

Let's see what happens.
    Oh, and I'm still waiting for DDHK's regen ability change.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Why no response mods?

It’s the weekend probably
  • Options
    NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★

Why no response mods?

It’s the weekend probably
    They took down 3 of my messages today in the blink of an eye
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

I feel like they took one of the easiest champions in the game to improve and ruined it. Just increase his damage is all that was needed. No new mechanics, bullets or any of that stuff. Just slightly more damage was all that was needed.

His invisibility is mostly useless imo, could've take it away, and I bet people would've been fine. Or rework it to be ghost like, holding block sucks. Instead they take away the only good thing he had