**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who is the better buffed skill champ?

Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
General consensus says DDHK was a big miss, however, falcon, mole god and kingpin got mad love from the community. So the question is who out of the 3 became the best after the buff?

Who is the better buffed skill champ? 145 votes

Mole God
33%
allinashesSungjSceptilemaniacRbk19Six_strings6LmaoPeityJedi_HawkeRockyshockyDenzel116Wine_Lover_Sham_Mobile_P0tat0Blackshadow0203Username19273Lion101Thoye3Bossmode12Aomine_Daiki10TrubluMate 49 votes
Kingpin
6%
TatteredSailAleorIKONIron_Patriot_is_litJaymix79IronGladiator22Davepool87RenaxqqMatty_IceCynic 10 votes
Falcon
59%
Alfa_PigeonBitterSteelWolverDominatorRaganatorFabiusBRDrenlinJadedcytwbcAspenLvernon1516wegnerkManav_preet080810or_StrongBattle_GreninjaColonaut123RockypantherxMattstafariQacobKill_GreyDart1981 86 votes

Comments

• Options
    Bawa69 said:

General consensus says DDHK was a big miss, however, falcon, mole god and kingpin got mad love from the community. So the question is who out of the 3 became the best after the buff?

These options seem biased already. Where is the cool nicknames for the other 2?
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Mole God
    I'd say Mole God overall, Kingpin damage, Falcon utility. All great.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Falcon

You know that Mole Man has much higher damage than Kingpin, right? Kingpin only outdamages him in really high debuff scenarios.
  • Options
    Falcon

Bawa69 said:

These options seem biased already. Where is the cool nicknames for the other 2?
    Fal-God?
  • Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Mole God
    Etjama said:

You know that Mole Man has much higher damage than Kingpin, right? Kingpin only outdamages him in reallt high debuff scenarios.
    Oh okay doesn't affect my choice obviously pero gracias para la información.
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon all the way. He counters so much now. Kingpin and Mole Man are awesome too but I think Falcon is way better than them.
  • Options
    Bawa69Bawa69 Posts: 488 ★★★
    Wow...i thought this would get close between mole god and kingpin but Falcon in a huge lead...interesting..
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon is the best out of those 3.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

I'm biased as I have an R3 Kingpin, but my appreciation for him grows every day. Being borderline debuff immune (with Hood synergy) and with crazy damage is so damn useful but not event he best part. Assuming you're running Willpower, he's healing the entire fight, making his survivability absolutely massive. I expect Kingpin appreciation to grow over time.

He honestly has become a sandwich between Mole and Falcon and will remain the same especially how good Mole has been buffed.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    If the question was which champ do I enjoy most post buff, big boi KP 100%. Belly bumps and just wailing on the opponent in the corner. Fun to use imo.
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Moon Knight [sort of] got buffed too, you should’ve included him.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

You know that Mole Man has much higher damage than Kingpin, right? Kingpin only outdamages him in really high debuff scenarios.
    Kingpin doesn’t have to sacrifice utility for damage though. You cant even keep true accuracy while in frenzy with mole man
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Mole God
    Edeuink said:

Moon Knight [sort of] got buffed too, you should’ve included him.

He's op now that he can stack bleeds
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised moleman has so many more votes than kingpin. As i said already MM, cant even keep true accuracy while still being in frenzy, it’s only one or the other. Thats a BIG miss on his design
  • Options
    Falcon
    GagoH said:

I’m surprised moleman has so many more votes than kingpin. As i said already MM, cant even keep true accuracy while still being in frenzy, it’s only one or the other. Thats a BIG miss on his design

Then you obviously haven't used him cause it doesn't even matter. His damage is more than enough out of Frenzy and there's still a lot of utility you can access while in Frenzy along with some ridiculous damage. I've used him for so much since I R5'd him, it's crazy. And not just cause I like him, but because he was the best option for the fight. This is coming from someone with a pretty advanced account.
  • Options
    LORDSPOOKY66LORDSPOOKY66 Posts: 293 ★★
    Falcon
    GNASTY said:

If the question was which champ do I enjoy most post buff, big boi KP 100%. Belly bumps and just wailing on the opponent in the corner. Fun to use imo.

I thought he could do that pre buff as well
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Falcon
    Falcon was op before his buff...wait no he’s op now 😂
  • Options
    Falcon
    Mcdonalds said:

Etjama said:

GagoH said:

Then you obviously haven't used him cause it doesn't even matter. His damage is more than enough out of Frenzy and there's still a lot of utility you can access while in Frenzy along with some ridiculous damage. I've used him for so much since I R5'd him, it's crazy. And not just cause I like him, but because he was the best option for the fight. This is coming from someone with a pretty advanced account.
    what
    What do you mean, "what"?