Which are the top 2 champs in skill class that comes after Nick and aegon right now?

2»

Comments

• Bugmat78Bugmat78 Member Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    Hard one this. I use falcon in almost every war now. Stealth still has mad utility but the glass cannon factor goes against him.

Moley and Kingpin I haven't gotten chance to se but from what I see they are basically neck and necks.

Falcon and then the two chunkies below, slightly ahead of Stealth due to sustainability.
  • RiptideRiptide Member Posts: 3,168 ★★★★★
    MOLE man and falcon
    *mole god
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Member Posts: 273 ★★
    MOLE man and falcon
    Bugmat78 said:

Hard one this. I use falcon in almost every war now. Stealth still has mad utility but the glass cannon factor goes against him.

Moley and Kingpin I haven't gotten chance to se but from what I see they are basically neck and necks.

Falcon and then the two chunkies below, slightly ahead of Stealth due to sustainability.

I don't understand the glass cannon concept with him, why not just make him a cannon without the glass? He has no immunities anyways and his damage output isn't the highest in the game either, why not adjust his health pool and make him like She Hulk, a cannon without the glass.