**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ain’t No Party Like A Plat-Pool Party!

124»

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited April 2021
    smg1062 said:

Where do you get the keys for the side quest?

You have to complete an objective/quest First one was to a defeat Mordo second I hear is joe fix it(but the side quest don’t count)
  • (re: last comment, no #2 isn’t Joe Fixit, it is She-Hulk)

So UC players can run Legendary Side-Quest (for in-path rewards), but DON'T have the Legendary version of Objective Rewards available ?

I can understand that based on the T5CC Frag rewards for the Objective, versus the Quest itself, but still seems inconsistent because the same term Legendary is being used in both places.

@Kabam Miike , (for lesser players) would be great if you could also put in the various Summoner Level or Progression Requirements needed to access the different Objective levels directly in the original Forum Announcements for these monthly specials.
    (and for Side Quests themselves too if necessary, if not already visible by some “lock” symbol in game).
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Made it 1st time then got smoked this time. Guess it's back to the lesser difficulty. I can usually do all the hardest difficulty side quest but this one got me for some reason.
  • Jiggycg999Jiggycg999 Posts: 26
    This is the worst side event in along time i just keep gettin t4cc or basic shards and a little t2 shards mixed in last 3 runs had 300 6star shards and 500 5star shards out of 3 runs
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Can you not have made a quest anymore boring. I decided i wont continue this tedious and rng event. Guess i am taking a break
  • AztecAztec Posts: 293 ★★
    edited April 2021
    love this month side quest. my favorite so far. thanks kabam.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Not a big fan myself. So far out of all the runs only one has any 6* shards. The other mostly filled with t4b, t4cc, and sig stones. All of which are always in overflow already at this point.

Maybe rng will turn and I’ll get some decent ratios at some point but if the t5cc wasn’t tied to completing fights I’d be ready to bow out because the path rewards have been sad for me so far.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    Finding the character to duel is getting really old. This is why we hated "duels".

Where to find Dr. Strange?
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    So far...

T5 basic - 8,000
    T1 Alpha - 4,200
    5* Sig Stones - 11
    6* Shards - 1,500
    T4 Basic - 28,800
    T4 Class - 50,400
    T2 Alpha - 18,900
    5* Shards - 6,000
    Gold - 100,000

It’s no surprise to me that the one I have got the most of is T4 class, because that is the one I have an abundance of in crystals that I can’t open as they will go into my overflow. The ‘getting what you don’t need’ from RNG happens too often for my liking that I’m convinced it’s a conspiracy! Lol

Overall so far I can’t say I’m disappointed, and if the rates above continue until the end I could end up with enough for two 5* champ crystals, nearly two T2 alphas, and half a 6* champ crystal.

Having said that, the thing I dislike about this event to others is it is all based on ‘if’. I could end up with little more than what I already have as far as useful items go, and a massive stash of gold which I don’t need.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Well had to quit fights and dont even have the first milestone for t5cc crystal. Can anyone confirm if you dont complete fights or beat the boss is it possible to get all objectives??
  • Well had to quit fights and dont even have the first milestone for t5cc crystal. Can anyone confirm if you dont complete fights or beat the boss is it possible to get all objectives??

Referring to MCOCFrontline site, and CatMurdock's Infographic for into. (on Legendary)

Of maximum 28 runs (keys), you need to actually Complete (beat Boss) 25 times to reach highest Legendary Objective for final 10% T5CC Frags (so 20% total).
    Doesn’t mean beating all 8 nodes each time (7 with rewards + Boss), but enough nodes along the way (bypassing some path opponents is OK in order to have health to still beat the Boss) for whatever path rewards you want to actually fight and get.

So if you have used all 8 keys so far, and aren’t even at 5 “Boss Completions” yet, then sorry looks like you have Quit too many for the final 10% portion.

Keeping in mind, for other Objective portion, need to defeat at least 125 Legendary opponents (either path reward opponent and/or Bosses) in order to reach the 11,250x T5Basic reward.
    So has been described to be equivalent to running Legendary 25 times (out of 28 keys) and beating average of 5 opponents (4 path reward ones, plus Boss) each time.

Also FYI, some ppl have reported (maybe ?) not getting credit for maybe their first run and beating Boss, wasn’t credited towards the 25 out of 28 Boss Kills needed for T5CC
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Congrats to everyone who is getting better RNG than my 600 6* units so far. Ready for next month.
  • Panda99_Panda99_ Posts: 6
    edited April 2021
    One thing wen I take nick fury to quest . In first battle there is no persistent charge and he uses his LMD. Is it a bug?
  • CanalhadaCanalhada Posts: 1
    I have an issue with Legendary Completionist objective: it stoped showing in the special objectives list.
    Anyone has this problem?
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    We still have 10 more keys to get, right?
  • ЛеГеНдА55ЛеГеНдА55 Posts: 3
    edited April 2021
    Jobs with keys
    Not even fun to play
    Bad developers
    Very bad
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Update on the random rewards I’ve got (23 keys available & used). All 8 fights completed every day.

T5 basic = 14,000
    T1 alpha = 10,500
    Sig stones = 33
    6* shards = 4,200
    T4 basic = 100,800
    T4 class = 158,400
    T2 alpha = 42,000
    5* shards = 13,000
    Gold = 1,000,000

I’ve not found it particularly hard or time consuming, so I can’t really complain. Luck could have been better, could have been worse.

Most disappointed on not even getting a third of a T5 basic so far, but instead I’ve got almost five T4 class, to add to the 50 crystals I can’t open because of the overflow.
  • HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 252 ★★
    I have recently completed all 8 fights on the legendary path and I got extra 20k gold for this. Their is nothing mentioned about this in the announcement or on the ques itself. If I had known that than I would have completed all the 8 fights everytime...
  • Thestoryteller6Thestoryteller6 Posts: 153 ★★
    I really dislike this side event. Getting the keys is very tedious. Doing the fights every single day is boring as well. And I don't see the point of the RNG rewards. I've run ten maps in a row and received no 6* shards at all. It's not exciting, it's just demoralising. Mutant Treasure Island was way better. It forced me to make choices in rewards and give up some stuff I wanted in return for other stuff I REALLY wanted. I can accept Jan and Feb side events being a bit weak since Dec is not a great time to be working, but we're way out of that period now.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Updated game: Missing House of Big Cats key.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    On this last day of this terribly flawed side event question...I would once again stress that random rewards for a side quest where certain players can hit the bank on the resources they need, while others don't even come close to obtaining the "average" for each resource, needs to be retired.
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    RNG of the 6* shards at the beginning was terrible for me but then I went on a decent streak. Overall, happy with the RNG / free energy rewards from the side quest. And yes, I used all 30 keys and smashed every single fight (all 240).

http://bit.ly/ContestofRealms_SideEvent_Rewards