**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts about the Arena Changes [Merged Threads]

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    edited May 2021
    Are the units/points less now compared to before? I haven't checked. But I think that's the biggest question on whether the changes are good
  • H700H700 Posts: 87
    I like them
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    edited May 2021

Are the units/points less now compared to before? I haven't checked. But I think that's the biggest question on whether the changes are good

The ratio is way smaller. 16.5 million points for 200 units in each 6* arena (might be 195-205 if I counted wrong)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

16.5 mill x 2 arena with 4/5/6*.
    And 2.1 mill with 1/2/3/4*.
    All this to get the same amount of units as before excluding from BC. And the points per fight is the same.
    Christ that is ridiculous.

The grind for all units before was
    12Mil with 6*/5*
    4 Mil with 5*/4*
    1.5mil with 4*/3*
    and whatever the 3* and 2* arenas were right?
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    edited May 2021
    ItsDamien said:

Yep, this was exactly my worries when they announced the new arena structure. Before I could do all the milestones in the basic 4*, featured 4* and the featured 5* arenas. This would net me more units, more battlechips, more gold.

Oh well.

I legit hate myself now for not grinding the previous arena. Thought that this would be good FOR milestones ONLY, so left it completely. Who knew it would be this bad
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    Taking a nap. lol
  • How many discussions just started ..about arena..
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I dislike arena but even then I try to get the first few milestones of the lower difficulties to get units.

Now it'll be even more exhausting so big no from me. I'll think about skipping arena for quite some time.