**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts about the Arena Changes [Merged Threads]

Comments

• FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41

4K views within half an hour.

Arena changes didn’t work out so well. Hopefully one day 😔

The funny thing is, i made this post a few days ago because thats what i thiught while reading the announcement. Its really annoying that it turned out as the right guess, and im really impressed that noone in the Kabam HQ ever thought about that.
  • Kavya30Kavya30 Posts: 213 ★★★
    How hasn’t this been merged yet? 👀
    But yes I agree
  • Ebony_Naw said:

The math really isn't working here. I like to take weekends easy and do one arena and come out with 135 units plus a little dabbling in some of the other ones. No way I get close to what I was getting before.

I think the arena needs to be redone to imitate the old format, but at the very least let the multiplier go to x5 maybe?

Idk, I see a lot of complaints and few suggestions. What concretely would people here like to see?

scale down unit vs rounds.

I am gonna hit every single milestone this weekend, i will give a detailed writeup vs what i used to do.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    A simple fix - Reduce the cooldown time for using 5 and 6 star champions. Put the timers at 4 hours for 5 stars and 6 hours for 6 star champions. That way those with a reduced 6 star roster have a better chance to get most of the milestones, while the grinders going for the basic or featured 5 & 6 star champ can grind even more