**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Well, you can get Scarlet Witch (Sigil) soon

1234568»

Comments

• ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

If you buy the sigil and then use the credits to purchase the 6* Scarlet Witch, do you own her permanently? Or do you lose her if you no longer renew your sigil? (sorry if already asked)

U keep her as u bought her would be u have to be sigil or the last part wouldnt be there of being rare occasion in future
    She's yours to keep and if anything, keeping the Sigil during the 6 months would guarantee duping the 4 star every month and also make it easier (not guaranteed, just easier) to try and dupe her as a 5 or 6.
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★

Bendy said:

If you buy the sigil and then use the credits to purchase the 6* Scarlet Witch, do you own her permanently? Or do you lose her if you no longer renew your sigil? (sorry if already asked)

U keep her as u bought her would be u have to be sigil or the last part wouldnt be there of being rare occasion in future
    She's yours to keep and if anything, keeping the Sigil during the 6 months would guarantee duping the 4 star every month and also make it easier (not guaranteed, just easier) to try and dupe her as a 5 or 6.
    I doubt youll be able to get her quickly will be over the course of a few months at the least i think. Even if its 6 months is still a reasonably priced 6* based on recent offers
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★

Bendy said:

I doubt youll be able to get her quickly will be over the course of a few months at the least i think. Even if its 6 months is still a reasonably priced 6* based on recent offers
    I think 6 months for uc which would make sense for cav and tb it depends on calculation u get but could be quite quick for cavs and tb players
  • TheCaptain412TheCaptain412 Posts: 337 ★★★
    I look at it like this.

If Kabam was releasing the greatest, most OP champ ever devised that will clean-up endgame content like it was nothing (we’ll call this champ “Uber-Groot”), and they said “the only way to EVER get Uber-Groot is if you spend $60 over six months, as we’re NEVER releasing him in a crystal as long as the game exists and that is a legally-binding statement so those who pay for him now don’t sue us later”, then yeah, maybe the FtP players might have a complaint.

SW Sigil is likely to be a low-top tier/high-mid tier Mystic champ who will likely be available to the FtP crowd at some point in the future (perhaps as early as six months from now). If some players want to spend Real World money to get her early due to FOMO or a severe case of Pokemon-itis, while others choose to wait, that’s their business. Kabam is making her available to ALL players under a certain set of circumstances (give them $$) and it’s a CHOICE for people.

The amount of whinging over early access to a non-game-breaking champ who will be available later on is staggering. In life, you sometimes get exactly what you pay for, so if you are FtP and pay for nothing, then...
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Pulyaman said:

Zeroj2k said:

I feel double. I don't mind trophy champions like Goldpool, Platinumpool or Deadpool to be available to players only through real money.

With Sigil SW, I was under the impression this would have been released like a regular champion, as she was the MCU Wanda. Especially as she's a pretty good champion and not trophy-like. I feel tricked by Kabam.

Was the word Sigil being in her name not a big enough clue?
    It was weird, but never did Kabam disclose from the start she would only be available only through summoner sigil. They of course knew this would be controversial.
    Its only controvertial to people that kick and scream and throw their toys out of the pram when they dont get their own way. People that contribute absolutley nothing financially to the running of development of the game and expect others to contribute so they can keep playing but want the same benefits for free. People that dont understand the overall picture of running a game of this size and only see things from their own little bubbles. The didnt disclose ANYTHING about the champion until now so they have told us from the outset this would be the only way AT THE MOMENT to aqcuire the champion. Stop complaining about something you cant have or cough up the $10 a month like the rest of the people that want her will. Tired of these people moaning
    BG is a prime example of this he's happy to reap the rewards on his channel from playing MCOC but contributes very little financially back into the game.... only people who are complaining about this is FTP players
    Oh i watched his video yesterday complaining about how KABAM should want to make "some" money instead of "ALL" of the money. I like Brian Grant a lot i watch most of his content but that's the biggest load of nonsense I've ever heard. As if he doesn't sit and analyse ways of making his channel more profitable to him. He is in essence his own little business and im CERTAIN he would want to make more money if he could. So like i said hes looking at it from his own little bubble. He woulnt have a Youtube channel making MCOC videos without promotions like this that people spend on
    I never liked the channel. Most of it is arena grinding live streams. As a part of ccp he does not promote a lot of champs. He did not have content about the new updates to the champs. I admire his resilience in hoarding stuff. But as a ccp member and a youtube, his channel is not something I would recommend to people. Something which bothered me was he ranked up Mr fantastic in the ccp beta to test out the champ saying he will rank him up in his main account if he liked the champ. Wish I could have an option like that.
    Oh and by the way the purpose of those streams is to........GENERATE HIMSELF REVENUE. How disgusting. If nobody donated money on those streams you can be certain they would be stopped very quickly
    Thats perfectly fine. It's his career as far as I know and It works for him. I don't like it personally since I don't watch arena streams and he rarely puts out independent videos these days.

“I never liked the channel. Most of it is arena grinding live streams. As a part of ccp he does not promote a lot of champs. He did not have content about the new updates to the champs. I admire his resilience in hoarding stuff. But as a ccp member and a youtube, his channel is not something I would recommend to people. Something which bothered me was he ranked up Mr fantastic in the ccp beta to test out the champ saying he will rank him up in his main account if he liked the champ. Wish I could have an option like that.”

Yeah, I been unfollowed him. All he do is grind arena, and cry when stuff doesn’t go his way.

I actually only remember 2 times that he has actually complained. Odin preflight and this sigil sw. He actually did not complain,but was concerned about a new type of currency. If I remember, he was one of the few who liked the act 6 4 star restrictions and ndaattu.2 class restrictions from the start.
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Zeroj2k said:

I feel double. I don't mind trophy champions like Goldpool, Platinumpool or Deadpool to be available to players only through real money.

With Sigil SW, I was under the impression this would have been released like a regular champion, as she was the MCU Wanda. Especially as she's a pretty good champion and not trophy-like. I feel tricked by Kabam.

It was weird, but never did Kabam disclose from the start she would only be available only through summoner sigil. They of course knew this would be controversial.
    Its only controvertial to people that kick and scream and throw their toys out of the pram when they dont get their own way. People that contribute absolutley nothing financially to the running of development of the game and expect others to contribute so they can keep playing but want the same benefits for free. People that dont understand the overall picture of running a game of this size and only see things from their own little bubbles. The didnt disclose ANYTHING about the champion until now so they have told us from the outset this would be the only way AT THE MOMENT to aqcuire the champion. Stop complaining about something you cant have or cough up the $10 a month like the rest of the people that want her will. Tired of these people moaning
    BG is a prime example of this he's happy to reap the rewards on his channel from playing MCOC but contributes very little financially back into the game.... only people who are complaining about this is FTP players
    Oh i watched his video yesterday complaining about how KABAM should want to make "some" money instead of "ALL" of the money. I like Brian Grant a lot i watch most of his content but that's the biggest load of nonsense I've ever heard. As if he doesn't sit and analyse ways of making his channel more profitable to him. He is in essence his own little business and im CERTAIN he would want to make more money if he could. So like i said hes looking at it from his own little bubble. He woulnt have a Youtube channel making MCOC videos without promotions like this that people spend on
    I never liked the channel. Most of it is arena grinding live streams. As a part of ccp he does not promote a lot of champs. He did not have content about the new updates to the champs. I admire his resilience in hoarding stuff. But as a ccp member and a youtube, his channel is not something I would recommend to people. Something which bothered me was he ranked up Mr fantastic in the ccp beta to test out the champ saying he will rank him up in his main account if he liked the champ. Wish I could have an option like that.
    Oh and by the way the purpose of those streams is to........GENERATE HIMSELF REVENUE. How disgusting. If nobody donated money on those streams you can be certain they would be stopped very quickly
    Thats perfectly fine. It's his career as far as I know and It works for him. I don't like it personally since I don't watch arena streams and he rarely puts out independent videos these days.
    Thats my point. Its KABAMS game and they can do what works for them. Constantly pandering to an audience that delivers no revenue im guessing doesnt work for them. So encouraging people that spend money to spend a little more proabably does. Either way buy it or dont. But as a player your not ENTITLED to anything
    edited June 2021

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Zeroj2k said:

Thats my point. Its KABAMS game and they can do what works for them. Constantly pandering to an audience that delivers no revenue im guessing doesnt work for them. So encouraging people that spend money to spend a little more proabably does. Either way buy it or dont. But as a player your not ENTITLED to anything
    When did I say I was? I am confused.
    I am also sensing a deep dislike for FTP regardless of their opinion. I actually don't care if they add things specifically to spenders as long as it does not hinder my ability to progress in game at whatever pace it may be. As long as there is content for me to do, I will keep playing the game.
    Ebony_Naw said:

Trying to convince someone else that a youtuber is or is not good is a fruitless endeavor. Many have created a personality others enjoy, or found a niche others can appreciate. Basically, this conversation is pointless. I can appreciate the you are mostly using objective measures, but the underlying debate will go nowhere.

That's fine. I am not trying to convince anyone. Just sharing my opinion. People love certain types of content than others. Ultimately it's good entertainment everyone wants.
    Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Zeroj2k said:

When did I say I was? I am confused.
    I am also sending a deep dislike for FTP regardless if their opinion. I actually don't care if they add things specifically to spenders as long as it does not hinder my ability to progress in game at whatever pace it may be. As long as there is content for me to do, I will keep playing the game.
    Im not saying you specifically im just saying in general. Probably more a vibe i got from the ealier posts on the thread. I saw someone call it "gross" which is crazy
    Ebony_Naw said:

Pulyaman said:

Ebony_Naw said:

Trying to convince someone else that a youtuber is or is not good is a fruitless endeavor. Many have created a personality others enjoy, or found a niche others can appreciate. Basically, this conversation is pointless. I can appreciate the you are mostly using objective measures, but the underlying debate will go nowhere.

That's fine. I am not trying to convince anyone. Just sharing my opinion. People love certain types of content than others. Ultimately it's good entertainment everyone wants.
    It was a general statement. We're getting close to 2 pages of youtuber and ccp debate, and I felt it may be worth making that point.
    There is a problem in the quotes, it just repeats every previous quote, so the length has increased. I will stop now. :D
  • MUSTAFAKİNGWOLFMUSTAFAKİNGWOLF Posts: 18
    Forgive me, what is FTP?
  • Cop123Cop123 Posts: 129 ★★

Pulyaman said:

Pulyaman said:

Zeroj2k said:

BG was just sharing his thoughts on the whole and how it might affect the game moving forward. Kabam can do what they want, but we are the players and we are allowed to share thoughts of Kabam's decisions right? He acknowledges how different people might react to the sigil and is completely self-aware.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★

Forgive me, what is FTP?

someone who won't spend any money on anything in the game, ever.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

Brian Grant does not cry when things don't go his way.

I've never seen Brian cry when things don't go his way. It is possible I saw a single tear when I told him how many 6* sig stones I poured into Falcon because they were in overflow and I had to burn them, but he claims it was dusty that day.
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hey everybody,

We've seen a misconception going around that we want to clear up.

We don't plan on having anything available for Sigil Credits except for Scarlet Witch for now. There won't be any other items available for purchase with these Credits.

I hope this clears this clears things up for you all.

The important information is the for now !
    I bet Kabam will progressively change their mind on available items yu can buy with Sigil Credits as time will pass :wink:
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Stellar said:

Hey everybody,

We've seen a misconception going around that we want to clear up.

We don't plan on having anything available for Sigil Credits except for Scarlet Witch for now. There won't be any other items available for purchase with these Credits.

I hope this clears this clears things up for you all.

The important information is the for now !
    I bet Kabam will progressively change their mind on available items yu can buy with Sigil Credits as time will pass :wink:
    That's been a given since the Sigil was introduced.