Emergency Maintanence

Comments

• FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    This tells you how much they care about their customers. Two hours of downtime and not even an apology.
  • DrollyDrolly Member Posts: 4
    Mate this is the only time of day I play the game. Middle of AQ and you say don’t play... lol how about you just go back to playing my pony or ninja turtles or what ever lol
  • ViciousJViciousJ Member Posts: 256
    And then kabam sends us healing and boosts offer to buy ...
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Member Posts: 68
    09zlw40jy0ru.jpg
    They are busy thinking of an excuse
  • VuskaVuska Member Posts: 175
    Definitely.. will not finish AQ..
    We need to sleep too...

Damn you kabam
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Member Posts: 159
    or they're busy sleepin'
  • JstewJstew Member Posts: 46
    If this keeps up I may have to read a book :/
  • CFreeCFree Member Posts: 491 ★★
    Drolly wrote: »
    This is a joke kabam. Some of us will miss arena cut offs, not be able to complete AQ and miss out on solo milestone rewards we been working our asses off for. Can’t wait to hear the lame apology. Wonder what the excuse will be this time. Everyone must consider boycott. If everyone spoke with there actions an stopped playing for 24 hours kabam would loose a whole bunch of precious money.....

Loose money is bad.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Krayyan wrote: »
    What are you talking about? it's purely technical, no hidden agenda or whatsoever.

Updates comes with bugs, bugs has to be solved **** happens... get over it, and do something useful, it's a couple of hours while you're not attached to your phone... Come on!

It is kind of tedious,With the Time for Arena,AQ,AW,Collecting Valor draining etc etc

So yes,With every update,There comes new bugs,But Doing Server Maintenances in the middle of arena,especially ones with high cutoff is kinda overkill this time.Not that many complaints here,I ain't doing legends or arena now.

When there is a new update,There is always a Server Maintenance
  • TheSickmasterTheSickmaster Member Posts: 53
    Lol. Excuse? Please, this is NetMarble we are talking about. They won’t even acknowledge the downtime.

At least back when Kabam was actually Kabam they owned up for the game not “living up to it’s lofty standards” and threw us some items each time there was a disturbance.

NerMarble doesn’t care though.
  • ripper046ripper046 Member Posts: 24
    Vuska wrote: »
    Definitely.. will not finish AQ..
    We need to sleep too...

Damn you kabam

They don't care about our time and money we spend on the game bro.
  • SunnyJim_123SunnyJim_123 Member Posts: 78
    We are doing map6 and are a little behind so how much longer are we to wait before the game is back?
  • Sith_slayerSith_slayer Member Posts: 100
    I’m missing out on an active valor quest, falling behind in AQ and losing time in arenas.any idea when when it’ll be back up..I wouldn’t wanna have to say something true about kabam and get put in jail..oh wait
    Netmarbles busy playing pocket marbles
  • NinjanuttzNinjanuttz Member Posts: 0
    How long will the game be down?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    This is such a joke! What the hells going on or being done??? Why no explanation! It's emergency maintenance for something, at least tell us what!
    Good question
  • NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Member Posts: 68
    5ygxtwy96xsm.gif
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Member Posts: 296 ★★★
    They don’t care. Netmarble has contempt for its customers. They demonstrate that with every game change, no compensation, ruining AW, no potion sales, health-stealing new champs, updates not tested. The list goes on. Very little about this game is fun anymore.
    the Game has died forever with bugs .. rip
  • Spiked_Seltzer1Spiked_Seltzer1 Member Posts: 21
    And then 5* awakening gem for the Gombenzashun.

Thank you.
  • BeowulfBeowulf Member Posts: 34
    Been down for hours. @Kabam Miike can we be punished with 30min timers please
  • Spiked_Seltzer1Spiked_Seltzer1 Member Posts: 21
    It's been almost 2 and a half hours.
  • Madd1605Madd1605 Member Posts: 3
    What takes so long to fix some bugs?
  • patel3186patel3186 Member Posts: 47
    Kabam is sleeping and we wasting our time no one is listening
  • LeeckLeeck Member Posts: 15
    Kabam, everytime if there is a maintenance or downtime, can you pls be a responsible developer to inform the player the estimated downtime and up time? It is irritating for player to guess when should they try to access the game again.
  • KrayyanKrayyan Member Posts: 14
    it's back
  • botandrupbotandrup Member Posts: 1
    i can´t either i´m from denmark
  • RL1327RL1327 Member Posts: 1
    I hate that they are always having maintenance
This discussion has been closed.