**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 648 ★★★★
    New month’s worth of content drops in 15 minutes and not a peep.
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Android user here, I get at least a 50% chance when I parry, it doesn;t cause stun.
  • GarryDKGarryDK Posts: 135 ★★
    When did parry fail when previously it wouldn't? Was it an early parry? a late parry?
    Late parry and early parry

What were the effects of parry failing? Did you get hit into the block? did you not block at all and get hit instead?
    Parry failing getting hit a lot.
    Did you see the character block before you took the hit?
    Nope
    Do these parry issues occur when you try to re-parry or the first-time parry
    First time
    What device are you using?
    iPhone 12
    Which Champion were you fighting? (If you can remember specifics
    Every champion but most recently the new summer of pain dark hawk.
  • arowsell94arowsell94 Posts: 12

Good morning everybody.

Thank you all for the information you've provided. We're working on a few theories right now, and want to add 2 more questions to the list. We're trying to see if this helps us pick up any sort of pattern.

Which Champion were you fighting? (If you can remember specifics)

@Kabam Miike
    1. iPhone SE 2020
    2. Every fight is suffering, I am only experiencing issues with the opponents medium attack when they have to dash across the screen. Parry is happening too late, dex is happening too late so I just block instead.
  • MeckhoffMeckhoff Posts: 6
    Just fought Platinumpool boss in 7.2.5. Basically stun immune now. I know i made my parries since the snack debuff triggered, he just wasent stun. Been like that on and off today while exploring 7.2. Some champs could be stunned and others not, on the same lane.
  • RaveNNRaveNN Posts: 174
    Im on IOS, just updated, fighting summer of pain darkhawk with magneto and it seems to me that the block animation is delayed causing the parry to miss.
  • SunSleepsSunSleeps Posts: 7
    Please fix this problem. We can't play the game.

iPhone 11
    Every champion but most recently the new summer of pain dark hawk.
  • LordabckLordabck Posts: 297 ★★★
    Can’t play SOP week 4 due to parry and dex issue. What to do now?
  • Ceo_WakefordCeo_Wakeford Posts: 115

Good morning everybody.

Thank you all for the information you've provided. We're working on a few theories right now, and want to add 2 more questions to the list. We're trying to see if this helps us pick up any sort of pattern.

I’m using iphone xs max,fought magneto against darkhawk and parry didint work 4 times in a row ,not holding block at all ,playing this game 6 years and didnt have the issues like this before
  • ImnewbyImnewby Posts: 34

Good morning everybody.

Stated earlier, but iPhone 10s Max. iOS 14.6.
    In 7.1, it was destructive feedback lane. As well as Goldpool in Sigil gold quest.

The more I play and watch it the more I don’t think it’s a parry issue as much as it’s a dropped input when the opponent dashes into your block/stance with a medium attack.
  • IsaP1IsaP1 Posts: 3

Good morning everybody.

1. iPhone SE
    2. Every champion is bugged (more specific i use colossus, magneto, bishop, diablo and all have the issue)
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    iPhone X fighting SOP darkhawk using magneto
  • deathtard86deathtard86 Posts: 2
    edited July 2021
    Same issue. Seems to mostly be on Medium attacks. Feels like it's lagging a little. If I try my parry a half-second early, parry still activates but the timing is way off pre-update. Really a bummer with the new event launching today. Makes running through the side quest twice as hard... || iOS, seems like all champs are affected
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    IPhone 8+

I just lost a 5 65 Colossus in the new Side Quest because he wouldn’t parry when I tapped the screen. No block or anything, just got hit
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    Just started for me today. I’ve been playing easy variant classics so I wouldn’t be able to say if it was after new EQ started. Just doing auto fights before today.

Late parry-

Hit through a block

I do see me blocking before they hit me (I see the correct timing on the block but they hit me instead of the parry activating)

I haven’t noticed it fail on re parry.

iPhone 12
    Current firmware on device and game
    Verizon
  • SSE0321SSE0321 Posts: 13
    Device: iPhone 11pro
    Champion fighting: It has happened to me on every fight - specifically just tried the new SOP darkhawk fight and it happened there as well

It seems to be happening more often on dash attacks rather than fighting a specific champion.
  • borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★

iPad Pro 11 inch [latest] and iPhone 12 Pro Max

Cap Marvel Movie, and many others in arena. ROL Winter Soldier (to test more). But it does not seem champ or content specific. Can get the occasional parry in, but often 3-5 in a row fail. More often when the opponent dashes, but not exclusively.
  • DeTerminatorDeTerminator Posts: 27
    Will this AQ series be delayed because of this? map 7 is gonna be a **** with this bug.
  • Dethroned91Dethroned91 Posts: 88
    Same issue on IOS. Just run 3 rooms on incursions perfectly fine. Came out to chat on LINE, and the game automatically updated itself and now I'm completely KO on zone 4, sector 8 because parry wasn't registering. Ima zone 10 player aswell, so it's not like I'm off my game.

Something is up!
  • KayKay Posts: 9
    IPhone 11pro , WS in ROL and many many more. For Example Darkhawk today in SoP.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Device: iPhone Xs running iOS 14.6

Fights: Red Mags vs. DH SoP; CapIW vs. IF and Ghulk Legendary SQ

Hope that helps. Honestly, it’s not fun playing like this.

Dr. Zola