Does Hercules live up to the hype?

FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 81
edited July 21 in Strategy and Tips
Prestige aside, is Hercules currently the best Cosmic champion in the game to justify the record cutoff for the 6 star arena? The cutoff numbers are mind boggling! Does he live up to the hype?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on
«1

Comments

  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,178 ★★★★★
    Debatable but we have to give it time since not all people have the champion for widespread testing.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 923 ★★★★
    He looks an awesome champ but it’s too early to start making tier lists. Let the dust settle and we’ll see (not that it even matters!)
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 322 ★★


    I recorded short gameplay of a rank 3 Herc. Looks very promising
  • BollandBolland Posts: 29
    Fuzzycat said:

    Prestige aside, is Hercules currently the best Cosmic champion in the game to justify the record cutoff for the 6 star arena? The cutoff numbers are mind boggling! Does he live up to the hype?

    He is a fantastic champ but we all know who the best cosmic champ is in the game. Groot of course (hence why he's never getting buffed).
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    CGR is #1 and will remain at the very top for a long time.
  • udyedagainudyedagain Posts: 967 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

    Rohit_316 said:

    CGR is #1 and will remain at the very top for a long time.

    CGR is overrated. I wouldn't even put him in top 3 cosmics.
    How is he overrated tho?
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,219 ★★★★★
    I personally don’t think he’s the best cosmic but no matter what your opinion is there has definitely not been enough time to tell if where he ranks in the cosmic class. Wait around 3 months then ask this question again. People should have a feel for where he lies then.
  • FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 81
    Bolland said:

    Fuzzycat said:

    Prestige aside, is Hercules currently the best Cosmic champion in the game to justify the record cutoff for the 6 star arena? The cutoff numbers are mind boggling! Does he live up to the hype?

    He is a fantastic champ but we all know who the best cosmic champ is in the game. Groot of course (hence why he's never getting buffed).
    Of course! You’re absolutely right. When I say “best Cosmic champ” I mean, other than Groot. Groot is incomparable. He’s in a class of its own. The one and only!
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    "Top cosmic champ"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,044 ★★★★
    The way his immortality works could be insanely useful. Might take some skill and AI cooperation but I feel like you could probably drag it on for 30+ seconds
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,117 ★★★★
    edited July 19

    "Top cosmic champ"
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    he really is. i know we don't like to call things too early like that, we like the champion to get some shelf life and be in the featured crystal at the very least - but this guy genuinely is. theres tons of content out there showing him - just earnestly watch it.
Sign In or Register to comment.