**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry, evade, and SOP

If you know parry and evade are broken, why are you releasing content that requires you to do one or both constantly?

@kabam
If you know evade isn’t working why have this stupid sop fight? where you have to use this broken feature every 5 seconds for a fight that lasts 5 minutes?! You know it’s literally impossible for anyone that has this issue to successfully evade the 100 times needed to complete the fight!

Let me guess.. next week the challenge description will read.
This defender gains a bar of power for every blocked attack. The defenders special attacks are 100% unblockable. The defender takes .5% direct damage for every well timed block, and the defender is immune to damage from all other sources.

It’s really messed up too have a money grab that exploits a broken feature.

Comments

• CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    Agreed @TrubluMate

Just wish the game would function as advertised and wondering if it ever will again
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    While doing the Adaptoid fight I was reminded of how the parry timings recently introduced are a lot like it was to fight Adaptoids and Symbioids in the past. They have some super quick animations that are hard to react to and counter easily. Even absent the issues I don’t think this fight would’ve been any different for me.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    CoMinow said:

Agreed @TrubluMate

Just wish the game would function as advertised and wondering if it ever will again

If the Beta is any indication, then probably so. I haven’t tried SQ in Beta yet, but there’s hope based on what I’ve seen so far.

Dr. Zola
  • CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 297
    I’m sure haters are gonna hate, and pretty soon people will use this thread to brag about how awesome they are (lucky the game is working for them), but life is calling

Thanks for the replies ladies, hope it gets fixed soon
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Funny.... @Karatemike415 has the parry and dex issues and yet did 4 different solos within 30 minutes of the fight being released.

He did but it does not necessary mean that everyone should. Your logic is same as that which is given by people who tells others to do cavalier level difficulty with 3*s when they ask for more difficult content.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Although I can meet those Metal/Villian/Shield milestones on the first day of release, it doesn’t mean that I have no parry dex issues during the fights, especially this Adaptoid requires dex+evade a lot during the fight. The experience is not very good but I treat it as additional pain point of the fight. I really hope they can fix this ASAP.

Normally I explored 100% Cav EQ already, but this time I stop exploring as once I can’t evade the fight as normal, my champ got killed in just few combos.
  • Guys I have a simple solution to this buy a new phone, one that was unaffected by the bug.
    No need to thank me.

That'll be a negative good buddy
  • DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 762 ★★★
    They’ll say that it Is sent to be released way ahead of time. They can’t stop it from being released.

Also, as far as the parry bug goes.

It’s an adjustment, I’m getting way better at changing the timing on parry.

Should I have to adjust..no. If I want to play, I’ll adjust. ME, just MY opinion.

Sad that I’ll have to readjust to the new parry or old parry timing…🤣😔